My Senior Year : On a Mission

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : On a Mission

"Aren't you up too early?" Hyukkie asked when he entered the kitchen, still in his pajamas, and found me preparing big bento boxes. "That for Cho Kyuhyun?"

I nodded and placed one lunch box over another "We're eating breakfast together before class."

"Then I need to take you to school early?" He asked, about to reach for something to eat but I was quick to slap his hand away.

"No need to take me. Kyuhyun will pick me up in a few minutes." I sealed everything and turned to Hyukkie. "In fact, he will be picking me up everyday until Monday."

Hyukkie shrugged as he cradled his slapped hand. "I guess that's good. More time together for the both of you... More time for me to sleep." He was about to get out of the kitchen but he suddenly stopped and turned to me again. "Does that mean Kyuhyun will also be taking you home?"

I nodded as I wrapped the plastic boxes in a big cloth.

"Oh..." Hyukkie's disappointed voice made me look up at him.

I curled my brows and eyed him carefully. "Is there anything wrong about Kyuhyunnie taking me home too?"

"Huh? N-No... There's nothing wrong... You two just spend your time together..." Hyukkie dismissed me with his hands and turned to the door mumbling about Donghae going home alone.

"Isn't this too much?" Kyuhyun asked after laying out the bento boxes before us.

We headed straight for the picnic benches up-hill, behind the school's soccer field.

It was still too early when we arrived and there weren't many students in the school yet. Just like we expected.

I took MinBunny out of my bag and placed him on one end of the table. "I can eat more than half of all this Kyuhyunnie." I picked up my chopsticks and began eating for myself.

"I thought you made all this for me."

I turned to him with a mouthful of egg rolls "I didn't say anything like that. I made this because I want to eat in the morning before class." I grinned at Kyuhyunnie before continuing to chew.

When I saw Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at me, I took something for him to eat and held it before his mouth.

"Don't be a such a baby and eat. I did make this for you because I want you to feel full and energetic today."

Kyuhyun ate the piece and thoroughly chewed.

I tapped another set of bento boxes that I didn't unpack. "See? I made a lot so we will have more to eat until lunch break." I wiped the side of his mouth with my thumb and smiled at him. "I don't have much time to spend with you until you leave, but I hope you will miss the food I make and I hope you will miss the times when I feed you too."

Kyuhyun showed a sad smile and took my hand in his. "Are you on a mission to make leaving hard for me?"

I shook my head but fell in thought.

How do I make it easier for both of us if Kyuhyun leaves? I know we will both be sad when we're apart.

Actually, I don't think it's right to make our remaining days together special because it will really be harder for Kyuhyunnie to go away... But I can't help it. I can't stop myself from doing things that will keep reminding him of me.

I want to make sure Kyuhyunnie will always think of me even when he's away.

"Kyuhyunnie..." I set my chopsticks down and moved closer to his side and linked my arm with his. "I want you to always think of me while you're away, okay?"

"Always?"

"Always."

Kyuhyun cleared his throat and held me to face him. "What if I have something... Or someone else to think about?" He asked with a mischievous smile.

I smacked his arm and pouted. "You're not allowed to think of someone else."

"Ouch!" He rubbed over his arm and chuckled. "You can never be sure about that... You need to make me think only about you." Kyuhyun eyed me teasingly and nudged my cheek. "How will you be able to do that, huh?"

I huffed out some air and turned back to the food on our table. I shoved a large amount of food in my mouth and pouted. "I'll  make that a mission. You won't even remember your own name once I'm done making you think about me always, Cho Kyuhyun!"

"I'd kiss you because you said my name but your mouth is too full with food Sungmin. I hope you'd stop talking when your mouth is over-flowing with food." Kyuhyun said with a chuckle and went on with eating as well.

"I thought I was going to take you home until I leave."

'But something came up. I already asked Hyukkie to come over."

"Then how about our plans for today?"

"I need to head home, Kyuhyunnie~~"

"You said we'll hangout somewhere before going home."

"I guess we have to cancel it."

"But we already made plans."

"We can move it to another day."

"Sungmin! I'm leaving in 4 days."

"We still have enough time, Kyuhyunnie..."

"It's unfair. You're not even telling me why this is happening."

"It's just that I can't."

"No. I'm not listening to you anymore. You're being unfair." Kyuhyun deadpanned. I'm sure at his tone there'd be nothing for me to say to make him listen to me.

I sighed and eyed Donghae who was probably dizzy from turning his head back and forth as he listened to me and Kyuhyun argue.

"A-Are you guys fighting?"

"No!" Both Kyuhyun and I exclaimed in unison.

Donghae slowly nodded and stepped back, away from me and Kyuhyun while we stood on opposite sides of his motorcycle in the parking lot. "I'm gonna get going..." He pointed his thumb backwards.

"Wait Donghae, just ride with me and Hyukkie."

Donghae nodded, still stepping back. "I will... I just... I'm going to wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter