My Senior Year : Drunk

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Drunk

"I'm gonna go take a dip at the lake" Yesung declared after crushing his third can of beer "Do you guys want to come?"

"I'll go... It's really hot even though it's close to midnight" Ryeowook finished his beer and stood up.

I eyed Sungmin who was quietly looking at his can of beer "Do you want to go swim?" I asked, it seems like the alcohol is slowly getting to him, so it would be good if he can cool down.

Sungmin nodded and gulped down his second can of beer to the last drop. He stood up and wiped his mouth with his forearm and swayed a bit "Let's swim Kyuhyunnie!" He said, raising a fist up in the air.

"Ooh... Someone seems to be drunk" Ryeowook whispered as he hopped over the log and pulled Yesung to run towards the lake.

I held Sungmin's upper arm and made him look up "Are you okay?"

He sighed and blinked slowly "Don't I look fine to you?" He asked like he was pissed.

He really needed to cool down. I pulled his tank over his head, then took off mine.

"Why are we getting Kyuhyunnie?" He asked and s his arms around my waist, rubbing his cheek on my chest.

He was so warm "Uh... Sungmin..." I looked over my shoulder to look at Yesung and Ryeowook. They were swimming a bit further and it looked like they were playing "Sungmin..." I brushed my hands down his back. He was sweating.

"I feel hot..."

Right... I brushed his hair back with both hand and cupped his face "Sungmin, let's take a dip in the lake to cool you down, okay?"

He nodded and closed his eyes, pouting his lips for a kiss.

I looked over my shoulder again before bending my head down to give him a kiss.

Sungmin grinned and opened his eyes "Let's go!"

I dragged Sungmin to the water, only stopping when the water reached his chest.

"Oh, Kyuhyunnie, this is cold..."

"You're gonna get used to it in a while. Do you want to race? I will not joke around I promise"

He shook his head and hooked his arms around my neck "I don't want to swim, let's go back..."

The slurring in his words got me worried... What got me even worried is that he began to nuzzle his face next to mine.

"Let's go back to our cabin Kyuhyunnie..." he whispered.

I cleared my throat and tried breathing evenly "Come on Sungmin. Just swim around once and then we can go back."

We can't go back. Not like this. Not if he's this drunk.

I unlatched Sungmin arms away from me and pulled him further to the water to force him to swim "Just race with me..." I said beginning to swimming back.

"Alright..." He lifted a hand and pointed towards the plank we were supposed to race to earlier "Race me to that  plank"

I nodded "I'll start swimming..." I swam slowly so he can catch up and see that I will not be playing tricks on him.

When I saw Sungmin swimming closely behind me, I decided to swim faster towards the plank so I can watch him from over there.

I reached up the plank and pulled myself up. I sat on the edge shaking water from my hair.

I was surprised that when I looked around the water Sungmin wasn't anywhere near.

"Sungmin!" Ryeowook called from a bit further "Cho Kyuhyun, Sungmin swam back!"

I looked towards the tree and Sungmin was already crisscrossing towards our things. Oh no. What is he up to now?

I quickly moved to stand on the edge of the plank, diving down. I was trying to keep my eye on him, swimming as fast as I can.

I was half way there when I saw Sungmin gulping down another can of beer. Ryeowook had one can left, he must have taken it.

"Sungmin, put that down!" I tried not to yell too loud when I started to run on the shallow part of the lake.

Sungmin plopped down on the log and threw the crushed can on the ground.

"Hey!" I said when I stood next  to him.

"I said Let's go back to our cabin!" He exclaimed.

Was he angry? I could hear Ryeowook and Yesung already coming to shore behind me.

"What's wrong? Did he drink the last can?" Yesung asked when they got to us and stood on the other side of the logs.

Instead of answering, I sat next to Sungmin "Yah..." I brushed the hair on the side of his face "Sungmin, I'll take you back..." I said brushing my hand down his arm.

Sungmin swung his arm back, shocking all of us with his sudden irritation "Now you want to go back?" 

"Ah... Kyuhyun-ssi, I think we should all go back..." Ryeowook said quickly hopping over the log and started cleaning up with Yesung.

I took out a towel from our bag to help dry Sungmin.

I knelt down next to him and placed the towel over his head "Go away!"

"Yah, why are you being like this?" I whispered and rubbed my hand over his knee "Let's get you dry so we can back..." I said gently, because I know that arguing with a drunk person won't get anything done.

"Here you go..." Yesung handed me Sungmin's tank from our things "Help him put it on and let's go back"

Yesung came and sat next to Sungmin "Sungmin..." Yesung said with a soft voice "Do you think you can stand and walk back?"

"It's very late, we have to go back..." Ryeowook said from behind me.

Sungmin shook his head and pouted at us "I don't want to walk" He mumbled.

I moved closer to him and touched his face "I can carry you back"

"I will walk back" Sungmin said and suddenly stood up.

"Okay... I gues

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter