My Senior Year : Camp Counselor

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Camp Counselor

"Yah! Ahra Noona! What are you doing here?"

Ahra Noona took a bag of chips from our snack table and opened it. She sat on our bed, looking around "You two are probably sharing this bed here huh?" she nodded, chewing on chips "Smooth..."

Kyuhyun strode over to her and I was left by the door, watching them. Why was she here anyway? Did anything happen at home?

Kyuhyun sat on the other bed "Don't tell me Appa sent you here."

"I won't tell you he sent me here." She grinned and ate more chips.

"Noona~~! Why are you he-- Omo! Are you a camp counselor?"

Camp counselor?

"Also, the seniors' cabins are farthest from the main cabin where the teachers and camp counselors are."

"Who are the camp counselors?"

"They are university students who graduated from our school. They won't be coming until the weekend though. They are going to be organizing camp games and activities for us"

"Why don't you seem happy about it? Look at Sungmin... It seems like you have corrupted his brain and now he's not happy to see me as well." Ahra Noona turned to me "Aren't you?"

Hand on my chest, I gave out an awkward laugh. Why am I included in this again? Though I must admit, I was a bit disappointed that we were disrupted--

"See! He's not even denying it--"

"Aigo, Noona..." I quickly sat next to her "It's not that... I'm just surprised that you are suddenly here. It's totally unexpected."

"And a disturbance." Kyuhyun quickly added.

"Yah! It's not like I asked to be here. The school committee called for me... It's not my fault." She stood up and made her way to stand near the door "Could it be that you're both disappointed because you were busy doing something when I came?" Ahra Noona narrowed her eyes at me, an almost lecherous smile was on her face "You're blushing deeply, Sungmin. I was right, wasn't I?"

"Ah... Hm--I... We..."

"We were about to sleep." Kyuhyun stood up from the other bed and walked towards Ahra Noona "If you're a counselor you have to be up earlier than us tomorrow..." Kyuhyun started to push her out of the door "Go to sleep... We'll eat breakfast with you tomorrow..."

"Yah! I'm still going to ask Sungminnie about how he's doing he--" Kyuhyun shut the door and made sure it's locked. He also went by the window and pulled down the roll-up blinds to completely keep our cabin sealed.

"Kyuhyunnie... Why did you close the door on your sister like that?" I asked, crawling backwards on the bed.

Kyuhyun only shrugged and crawled almost over me "Where were we?" He grinned and eased himself over me.

"You said we're about to sleep."

"Oh yeah..." He grinned and planted a soft kiss on my cheek "Right after you make up for giving me a hard time last night..."

"Didn't I say I'll think about it?" I stopped him from kissing me again.

He made a whining sound and pulled me closer to him with his legs, burying his face on my shoulder "She hasn't been here for so long and yet Ahra Noona's aura is pulling you away from me already."

"What?" Now, that sounded ridiculous.

"We're here to spend time together. You're not allowed to stay away from me." Kyuhyun wrapped his hands around my torso.

I squeezed his cheeks together with my hands, making him look up "I don't remember saying anything about not spending time together and staying away from you" I tried not to smile because Kyuhyunnie looked too cute.

"I'm not cute." He blurted and stared at me with his cold eyes.

Did he read my mind? "I didn't say you're cute." 

"That's what you're thinking"

I laughed and pulled his face up so I can kiss him "Let's go to sleep. I remember Yesung mentioning that breakfast will be served earlier once camp counselors are in charge."

"Kiss me until I fall asleep?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"You won't sleep" I released his face and clutched his head to my chest.

"Don't let me go, Sungminnie..."

I chuckled and kissed the top of his head "Not ever Kyuhyunnie..." Man, I sure am going to miss this once he leaves for China.

My eyes snapped open. Why is there a loud bell ringing this early?

Kyuhyun pushed up. "It's the morning bell... Get up, we have to be at the cafeteria in 30 minutes."

"30 minutes?!" I pushed Kyuhyun up and ran for the bathroom.

I was already under the running water when Kyuhyun suddenly barged in.

"Yah! Get out!" I yelled quickly reaching for the clothes I discarded to cover my bare body.

He sneered "Like there's anything here that I haven't seen before"

"Stay right there!" I warned when he walked closer.

He smiled and stopped when he had me cornered against the wall "Chill, will you? How are you going to clean up without these?" he lifted a small pouch and shook it in front of my face.

I snatched it from his hand "Get out!"

"Thank you Kyuhyunnie~~" He sang on his way out.

I ran to the bathroom door and made sure I locked it before taking a quick shower.

I was already walking with Kyuhyun through the wooden bridge when the loud bell started ringing again. I felt so lost when Kyuhyun grabbed my wrist and had me running towards the cafeteria.

There were other students running the same direction too, and events are going too fast for me to even have time to ask.

I just have to trust Kyuhyunnie... I'm sure he knows what we're doing and what's going to happen too.

We arrived in front of the main lodge and cafeteria, students were coming in from different direction as Kyuhyun pulled me towards some... I don't know what that is... Scattered on the ground.

"I'll solve it." He said and knelt next to whatever that was on the ground.

I was left standing and looking around at everyone who seemes to be in a hurry solving something that was laid out in front of the cafeteria.

"Only the first 5 pairs will be eating a hefty amount of breakfast in the cafeteria." Ahra Noona said through a megaphone. She was standing by the cafeteria porch along with five other people, seems to be her age as well.

The camp counselors.

"Kyuhyunnie, what's going on?" I knelt next to him, spoke in the best way to not disturb his obvious concentration.

"Morning challenge... I didn't realize they would start first thing in the morning..." He said searching through the small pile of things in front of him.

"I should help you" I was starting to feel panic, though it seems like everyone was having fun... while under pressure.

"Can you put these pieces together?"

I eyed what he pushed in front of me "Yeah" I stared and studied the pieces for quick seconds before working on it.

A guy from the cafeteria went down and started walking around. There was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter