My Senior Year : In the Past

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : In the Past

Classes were about to start when Donghae, Cho Kyuhyun and I got inside our classroom. We came in from the back door, the same time our teacher came in from the front.

"Were you able to study for the quiz? You got my email, right?" Donghae whispered as we settled in our seats.

"'I did" I placed my bag on my lap searching for a pen inside "I even read the message you sent with it" I said without looking away, busy with my bag.

"Yeah, about that, I'm so sorry Sungmin" Donghae was very apologetic.

"It's fine Donghae" it really was okay, so I just shrugged it off "Hey, do you have an extra pen? I think I lost mine"

"Oh I only have one with me"

"Lee Donghae" Ms. Kim called on him and he raised his hands

"I'm here!" then he turned back to me "I'll borrow one for you, I'll ask Cho Kyuhyun"

"Lee Sungmin" Ms. Kim then called on me.

"Here!" Realizing the name Donghae said, I stopped him before it was too late "Yah! Donghae, don't--" He already called for Cho Kyuhyun's attention. I grabbed Donghae's sleeves and thugged him back.

Cho Kyuhyun already was paying attention to us. "What is it?"

"Ahahaha It's nothing" I said and turned to Donghae "Why did you have to ask him?"

"He's near"

"He's one seat apart from you, can't you just ask the one in front of you?"

"Okay, everyone. I'll give you 20 minutes to review. I will get your quiz sheets and we'll begin when I get back." Ms. Kim said and stood up to leave the class.

"Perfect" I mouthed and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Donghae asked when he noticed that I took my phone and wallet and started to move away from my seat. Cho Kyuhyun was looking at my direction as well.

"I'm gonna go buy that pen. I'll be back in a flash" I was going to start walking but i halted "Hey, watch MinBunny, okay?" I tolf Donghae. I headed out from the back door after Donghae gave me a nod.

I was just a few meters away when I heard the door slammed from behind me. I know perfectly well who slams the door like that. Knowing it was Cho Kyuhyun I started walking fast.

I don't know why but I just felt like avoiding him right now.

True enough, his presence confuse me so much. I don't really know if I don't like being near him or I want to avoid him because I'm starting to feel at ease when he's around. And I don't know why, but I don't think I like that.

I decided to look back to check if he's following me.

I assumed wrong. He wasn't there.

No one was in the hall way but me.

I took a last turn heading for our school supply store. It was then that I bumped in to Cho Kyuhyun. My face colliding with his chest.

Just like I did last night, I bounced back holding my nose.

Again. It happened again.

"Yah! Why are you suddely appearing?" I said as I massaged the bridge of my nose from pain.

Unlike last night he didn't come near nor touched my face to check if I was okay. He only stood in front of me and gave me a stare. "I thought you already knew your way around? You could've taken a short cut you know"

He was talking coldly again. Is it because we're back in school? He was so different from last night.

"Well Mr. Cho Kyuhyun, I'm sorry but in case you're forgetting I've been in this school for less than 10 days, and you mister, have been studying here all your life." I said trying to ignore the pain I felt on my face.

He just smirked and walked away. Why was he here anyway?

I decided to ignore it. I glanced at my watch. I need to get that pen and hurry back to class, I still want to go over a few materials just to be sure.

Half the day went by fast.

Too soon, it was lunch time.

Donghae and I decided to eat a full course meal for lunch to celebrate because we're both confident that we did well in our exams.

After eating a lot, my lack of sleep took toll on me again. Donghae said he need to be at the library for some reasearch and I told him that I'll wait for him in class. I wanted to take a nap so I'll be able to stay up during our next classes.

I was surprised to find Cho Kyuhyun on his seat when I got back. No one else was there but him. I walked in only to notice that he had his head propped over his uncasted arm and he was sleeping.

I remember he said last night that he will be finishing his game before he slept. He must've stayed up later than me.

I walked quietly to my seat, making sure not to disturb him. I sat on my chair and crossed my arms over my table and placed my head over it, facing Cho Kyuhyun.

His head was turned to my direction so I can clearly see his face from where I am.

I'm really wondering where and how I've met him before. If I really did, that is. How can I forget? Was I too young back then?

I really don't recall much. I only have collections of my memories from the past because Teukkie Hyung would tell me about it.

Instead of telling stories about kings and knights Teukkie Hyung only told me about my past. About Umma and Appa. About our family.

Never did he mention a certain Cho Kyuhyun.

My thoughts went deeply as my eyes started to fall on their own.

Slowly Cho Kyuhyun's face started to blur from my vision. Where? When? My mind kept asking as I drifted off to sleep.

I was running as fast as I can. That's what the man told me.

"Run! Run as fast as you can and don't look back! Go, run!"

The man held a gun. He was looking around trying t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter