My Senior Year : Home Again

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Home Again

Ahra Noona and I walked around the mall, laughing and chatting about whatever took our interest.

I woke up especially early and quickly packed my things before Kyuhyun woke up. I waited for Ahra Noona by the living room and asked her to leave quickly. Confusion was clear on her face but she complied and grabbed her car keys so we can leave.

I was already able to say goodbye to Mrs. Cho and Principal Cho even before Ahra Noona came down.

"I'll see you in school then, Sungmin" Principal Cho said, looking up from the paper he was reading.

"Thank you for taking care of our Kyuhyunnie, you'll be back this weekend, right? I'll make sure I stay here and cook whatever you want." Mrs Cho promised before we said our goodbyes.

I didn't say goodbye to Kyuhyun. I don't know how.

Last night, I basically declared my feelings for him.

The kiss he gave me showed how he felt about me but he didn't say anything and just held me until we fell asleep.

That makes us what now?

How do they put it? Complicated?

I really wanted to stay and wait for him to wake up so we can talk, but I don't know where we should begin. Maybe some time away from each other will give us enough time to think and organize our thoughts.

"Sungmin, are you okay?" Ahra Noona nudged me with her elbow lightly.

"Huh?" I stared at her and began to nod "Of course... I'm fine... I'm just... I was just thinking..."

"Thinking of our Kyuhyunnie?" she asked teasingly as she began to walk forward again, hooking her arm with mine. "I was right, huh?" she said when I didn't answer "You must know about how he feels... My brother's really dumb not to tell you about it. It's pretty obvious. I'm still wondering why he hasn't told you, but I'm sure you've noticed it ever since before..."

"Oh..." I gave an awkward laugh "Actually, I was not able to notice it. I wouldn't have any idea until that day... That day after he got really mad at me and he threw his notebook from the rooftop, down. I went back to the school to look for his old notebook the very next day and I over-heard the two of you, while you were looking for the notebook."

Ahra Noona stopped on her tracks "Omo! You were there? You heard us all along?"

I gave her an unsure smile and nodded.

"Aigo, then why haven't you two... Are you waiting on each other?" Ahra Noona clapped a palm on her forehead "Apparently, you're both dummies, huh?"

"Uh, but Noona, I don't know how to do this" I sighed, looked down,  and let my shoulders fall. "I really don't know how to do this thing. I don't even think I came to like anyone before. It's like I've been kept away from the world for so long. Everything I know, everything I say... I never learned it from experience. I got from studying, from people at home, from other sources but not myself. It's really hard and I don't know how to deal with it. I don't even have friends who are dating and I don't know what a real relationship could be like in my age."

Ahra Noona stopped, facing me with a frown. "You two are hopeless, do you know that?" she patted my head and lightly pinched my cheek.

"Us, two?" I asked looking at her with sad eyes.

"Kyuhyunnie's been keeping himself away from other people too long. He's almost as clueless are you are" Ahra Noona dragged my hand to walk again "That's why I'm trying to push the two of you together since Kyuhyun was hospitalized" she giggled.

"You knew since then?"

"I've known since we were younger that you two wanted to be together. I initially felt bad for Kyuhyun when Appa said that you seem to not remember anything, and I was kinda harsh back then because I'd told my brother that his Sungminnie never came and visited us again" she scoffed.

"Oh, Ahra Noona~~" I pulled on her arm "If I had a choice not to, I wouldn't have. Really... I'm sorry..."

She smiled "I was just kidding. I understand why it had to be that way Sungminnie. Let's go eat and tell me something more."

"So... was there progress when we were gone?" she said when we began eating.

"Our project? Kyuhyun was done with his task just before he got sick. I finished the draft with the details."

Ahra Noona gave me a confused look and a frown "You're really clueless huh? I'm talking about you and Kyuhyunnie, silly!"

My mouth formed an 'O' "But you said there should be progress on our project when you left"

"Aish, I just said that. I was talking about you two! So...?" she eyed me while she ate.

I bit my lip and tried to stop myself from smiling, thinking of everything that happened since I stayed in the Cho's.

"Omooo~~" she placed her chopsticks down and held both her cheeks "There is progress!" she looked at me dreamily while I blushed "I knew it! I knew it, I should've stayed home! You must've done something bad" she teased and giggled like a five year old.

"Noona..." I covered my face with both hands when I felt heat creeping up my cheeks.

"Aigo, Sungminnie, what's wrong with my reaction? You don't have to be shy! Even your readers are spazzing."

I looked at her with much confusion.

"Did he confess? Did you? Are you two... how do I say it? Dating? Official? What? Tell me, tell me!!" she leaned forward ready to listen.

"Omo, there's nothing to tell Noona~~"

"You're blushing like a little red devil and there's nothing to tell? I don't believe you. Did you kiss?"

My eyes grew wide at her question as I felt more heat on my face.

"Oh my God! You did!" she hit the table with her hand, calling attention.

"Noona!"

She shook her head and laughed "So I guess, you confessed huh? I can tell it was you."

My brows were drawn together "How did you know it was me?"

"Well I didn't, but there you are, caught you" she grinned and continued eating "and besides, Kyuhyunnie doesn't look like he's gonna be confessing to you anytime soon. He just can't do it. I think he's scared that you'll reject him and disregard his feelings. Plus his stupid jealousy..."

I nodded agreeing with Ahra Noona. I looked down on my food and angrily poked the meat on my plate "How would he even know, if he doesn't confess. I'd be left here confuse about my feelings for him if I didn't hear you talking that day. If I didn't came and over heard, I would still be clueless of his and my own feelings"

"It must be faith that brought you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter