My Senior Year : Heart Beat

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Heart Beat

"Did you really have to talk that long?" Kyuhyun was leaning on the door frame of the kitchen.

"It wasn't that long"

He scoffed and walked towards the fridge.

"I was just wondering how Sunny is, and what she's doing"

"It's that interesting huh?" Kyuhyun closed the fridge, holding a bottle of water, he exited the kitchen.

I followed him back to his room. He placed the bottle down and started preparing his tools for drawing a draft.

I sat on his bed with MinBunny on my lap. I watched as Kyuhyun walked around his room. He took a low folding table and placed it at the center of the floor.

It was the table we used to have our dinner on whenever we ate inside his room back then.

"Omo, you still have that here?" I said amazed.

"Huh? The table?" I nodded "Appa took care of it well, he would fix it if there are problems with the edges and screws"

I nodded, I let myself bounce on Kyuhyun's bed "Do you know what to do already?"

"You already gave me Sunny's instructions" he said while laying a few sheets of paper on the table.

"Hmm... If you needed to know something, she said we can call her again" I continued to bounce.

Kyuhyun stopped what he was doing and faced me "Why are you asking? Do you want to talk to her again? You can call her if you want"

I stopped myself from bouncing. "Only if we're asking for her help" I beamed at him "Can I help?" I started bouncing again.

"Maybe later" he sat on the floor and flattened the paper on the table.

"I'll just watch you then" I jumped off the bed and sat across Kyuhyun. I propped both my elbows on the table and rested my face in between my hands.

Kyuhyun placed a ruler on top of the paper, directed a pencil on it, but he didn't start drawing. Instead, slowly darting his eyes towards me, not lifting his head up.

"Hmm?" Why is he not starting yet? He was just looking at me.

"Do you really have to be there?"

"I want to watch"

"This close?"

I grinned and nodded. "I want to see what you're doing"

"I can't concentrate"

"Why?"

"Do you have to look at me like that?"

"Like what?"

Kyuhyun blew out a frustrated breath and shook his head "Never mind... Just be quiet"

"I am quiet, you're the one who talked to me"

"Shh!"

When Kyuhyun saw me bite my lips together, he proceeded.

He lined the papers he was going to use.

I concentrated on Kyuhyun's face while he was concentrating on his drawing.

His face looked serious, but it was different from when he looks cold.

I tilted my head side ways to better see his face. He was biting his lower lip while tracing lines.

Cute.

Kyuhyun suddenly darted his eyes up my direction. Catching the probably-stupid-look on my face.

"Sungminnie... Will you stop doing that?" He placed the pencil and ruler down, his palm flat above it.

"Doing what? I'm only watching" I defended.

He narrowed his eyes at me "Just... Make yourself useful and don't sit in front of me like that. Get me an eraser."

"You didn't make a mistake" I was sure he didn't

"I never said I did. I just need it. Find me one... Go..." He said nudging his head for me to stand up.

I quickly came back with an eraser. I sat in front of him again.

Kyuhyun looked surprised "You found one? Where did you get that?"

"I have one with me. I bought some of my stuff for school. Why? Did you want me to search longer?"

He scoffed. "Here" he handed me blank sheets of paper "Sit by my table over there and line these"

"Do you need this much? You're only making a draft!" I protested.

"You said you wanted to help? Just do as I say. I could make mistakes, I'll need back up. Just do that and let me work here."

I took the sheets of paper he was handing me "Hmp! Give me that!"  I snatched the eraser from his hand as well.

Kyuhyun made sure that I didn't disturb him.

After asking me to line the papers, he handed me some of the papers he'd lined and asked me repeat lining them. He said some of it were uneven so I had to re-do it.

He was done making outlines for our first draft when I finished everything.

"Do whatever you want and let me concentrate here, okay?" he said without looking up at me.

"Your PSP, can I use it?"

He nodded "Front zipper" he was referring to his bag.

His

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter