My Senior Year : A Jealous Fit

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : A Jealous Fit

I was able to escape from Kyuhyun and finish all the chores I had to do. I decided to prepare lunch early before heading back to the room. Just so I'll be ready if ever he wanted me to stay there, I won't have to worry about lunch.

It was a good thing that the medicine caused him to sleep deeply, I was able to clean up after my little mess and shower. I called Sunny to ask her about the drafts we need that I was going to color.

"So Kyuhyun Oppa is sick?" she asked with a worried voice.

"Yes, he's being a bit bratty. Though, thankfully he was able to finish everything." I had my phone on speaker and placed it down next to me on the low table while I was coloring the drafts.

"If you finished coloring it then we're left with the foot notes, we can pass it on Monday to have it checked early."

"What do we do after that?" I asked as I carefully traced some lines.

"If Ms. Kim confirms and approves of it then you can begin with the scale model, then Donghae and I can finish the report and paperwork sooner." she said with glee.

"Then I'll finish this soon." Kyuhyun stirred in his bed, catching my attention.

"Do you want me to hang up now so I won't disturb you?" Sunny asked.

Since Kyuhyun didn't wake up, I ignored him "Are you doing something right now?" I asked Sunny. I really didn't want to hang up because it would be to quiet.

"Not really, I just don't want to bother you." She chuckled a bit.

I chuckled back "Oh Sunny, you're not a bother at all. I like that we're talking, it's too quiet here..."

"Then we can still talk, are you sure I'm not, in any way, a bother?"

I giggled "Positive.I can multi-task well. I just want to keep talking to drown the silence here. I'm better off talking to you than concentrate on this.""

Sunny giggled and I laughed along with her. A very audible cough suddenly came from Kyuhyun.

I glanced at him, he stirred and pulled himself up with an angry look on his face "Why are you so noisy?! Can't you see I'm sleeping?"

"Oh, Sungmin, Is Kyuhyun Oppa awake? I'll hang up now, and just tell him to get well soon."

"Oh..." was my respond to Sunny because I was watching Kyuhyun as he stared at me with an irritated face "Alright... Sunny, we'll talk later. I'll hang up. Bye"

"You could've left my room if you were going to talk that loud" He said after I ended the call and began to get up from the floor.

"Yah! I wasn't talking that loud." I really wasn't. How can his ears be sensitive? Was he awake all this time, listening?

"You could've ended the call when you were done asking" Ha-ha! Answer to my question. Gotcha again Cho Kyuhyun. You were indeed listening.

"How did you even know what we were talking about?" I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms across my chest, walking towards his bed.

"I-... I was... I dont know... I just guessed. Do you have other reasons to talk to Sunny?" His cheeks flushed a bit.

Cho Kyuhyun, are you throwing a jealous fit at me? *mental evil laugh* "Maybe..."

"Maybe what?"

"Maybe I do have other reasons to talk to her. I want to hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter