My Senior Year : Kyuhyunnie

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Kyuhyunnie

"Here..." he said as he helped me wrap my hand around the drink "Drink that so you'll feel better"

He watched as I sipped on the drink with a shaking hand. I tried to steady my breathing. "You..." I said, unsure.

He raised his eyebrows in question, waiting for what I have to say next.

"You... Ahra Noona... Principal Cho..." I breathed in "You rescued me..."

I was surprised when Cho Kyuhyun stood up from Donghae's seat, he grabbed my hand and dragged me outside.

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Where are you taking me?" He continued to drag me from behind him not even looking back at me. One hand with a drink and the other one in his.

Students are starting to go back inside their respective classrooms and most of them can see us. Everyone would just step out of the way as Cho Kyuhyun continued to drag me.

"Cho Kyuhyun~~ Where are we going? Can you slow down and let me go? Everyone is looking at us already!"

He didn't stop. We are going to a familiar direction but he still won't tell me where.

"Donghae-ah!" We passed Donghae who just came from the library.

"Sungmin! Where are you two going?" His voice faded as Cho Kyuhyun kept walking and not stopping for me answer to Donghae.

"Donghae my bag! MinBunny!" I only managed to yell across Donghae before we rounded a corner. "Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! You're hurting my wrist! Don't pull too hard, I'll come with you!"

Without looking at me he shifted his hand on my wrist and held my hand instead, intertwining his fingers with mine, our palms touching. 

I was left staring at our hands clasped tightly together, not noticing the looks we got from the students we passed by on our way.

We ended up in front of a door. I know this place, just across our cafeteria. I've seen him standing here before, watching me and Donghae eat. The Music Hall.

Cho Kyuhyun led me inside, walking up the stage and stopping in front of the grand piano that was placed on the right corner of the stage.

He pulled me to sit with him in front of the piano. He let his hand slowly slip away from mine and he placed his hand over the piano keys. He gave me a quick glance before he started playing.

I don't know what to do or what to say. Why are we here anyway? Why did he choose to play this now? Did he want me to hear him play?

Wait... This piece... I've heard it before...

I kept my glance on Cho Kyuhyun. He was co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter