My Senior Year : Getting Caught

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Getting Caught

I entered the kitchen from the back door with Kyuhyun shortly following by "Halmeoni, are we eating soon?"

Halmeoni turned to face me, suprised "Oh, you're already here? I started cooking late because I thought you two would take longer" Halmeoni turned to Kyuhyun "Welcome back, Kyuhyun. I heard Sungmin invited you over for dinner last night. I'm sorry I wasn't here, I had to go to a late meeting"

Kyuhyun bowed, looking a bit embarrassed "No, please Halmeonim, it's okay, really" he said waving his hands in front of him.

Halmeoni laughed at Kyuhyun's politeness, then turned back to what she was cooking "I bet you two had a great time today" she stirred in the pot one last time and switched off the fire "Will you tell me all about it during dinner?"

I nodded though she wasn't looking "Surely" I pulled on Kyuhyun's wrist to enter the dining area "Halmeoni I'll let Kyuhyun wash up and I'll get changed"

Halmeoni tipped her head back to see us already on our way to the dining area "Be back quick, dinner will be served soon"

"He's really something when he gets excited" I caught Halmeoni saying to Kyuhyun as I enter the dining area with MinBunny.

"What something, Halmeoni? Are you saying things to Kyuhyunnie?" I placed MinBunny down on the chair to Halmeoni's left and walked over to her right side to sit next to Kyuhyun.

Halmeoni just laughed. "Hyukjae won't be joining us for dinner tonight?" She asked after we began eating.

"He messaged me Halmeoni, he will be going somewhere with his Appa tonight"

Halmeoni nodded "Oh that's right, they told me about that a few days back" she nodded at her own words "So... Care to tell me about today? Kyuhyun?"

"Yes..." Kyuhyun wiped his mouth and eyed me before telling Halmeoni "We went out to eat and see a movie, Halmeonim"

"Did you enjoy dear?" Halmeoni asked when she faced me.

"Of course Halmeoni! Kyuhyun's really funny when he was scared at the movie house"

"Hey, I was not scared" Kyuhyun said nudging me with his elbow.

"You were, you were hiding behind my shoulder through most of it" I said facing him.

"I told you, I was not"

"Were to..." I giggled.

Halmeoni cleared her thoat, getting me and Kyuhyun's attention "I'm sure you've both had your share of getting scared, Sungmin-ah, do not bully Kyuhyun, okay?"

"No, I wasn't being bullied" then Kyuhyun got the joke in Halmeoni's words.

I laughed at him again "If I knew you were such a scaredy cat, I would've chosen something else" I said that made Halmeoni laugh as well.

"I feel so stuffed" Kyuhyun said as he sat on one of the carved wooden benches in the garden.

"Me too. The food's really great" I sat next to him "I ate a lot today" I said, looking like I regret it though I really don't "Now I feel tired" I blurted as I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Pig" he chuckled and placed one arm across my lap.

"I'm not!" I exclaimed but didn't moved.

He sighed and leaned back on the bench "Did you enjoy today?"

I pushed up and sat sideways to face him, nodding "I enjoyed so much. I knew it was going to be fun to go out like that"

He held my hand in his "Should we do it again?"

I nodded excitedly "I want to~~"

"Next time, I'm choosing the movie" he said looking far in the garden.

"Whatever, scaredy cat" I giggled and moved closer to him.

"Hey, you still owe me something" he released my hand and placed an arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

I looked up to him from my side "Owe you something?" I said with a questioning look.

"For my tokens and that alligator" he said pulling me even closer to him.

I stared at his face. The tokens... the stuffed alligator... I owe him something?

 "I'll give this, but I want something in return" He puckered his lips.

"Are you crazy? There's a kid right here behind me"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter