My Senior Year : Uncomfortable

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Uncomfortable

"Donghae I'm starting to regret that we are working on the same project" I slammed the car door a bit.

Donghae lunged forward from the backseat "Sungmin, we won't even be working together"

"It's not funny Lee Hyukjae! Stop laughing!"

Hyukkie swallowed his laughter "I'm sorry, it's just that I never thought that Donghae will be of better help to you, and now it turns out that he's the real genius here"

"Genius? Look at what he's gotten me in to!" I pouted to the ends of world as Donghae and Hyukkie laughed together.

It was Thursday. Teachers were given time to finish work today, to relax on the coming holiday weekend. Hence, our classes ended early. Just after our class ended Kyuhyun stopped me from leaving.

"I'll pick you up, around 2 PM?"

"Huh?" I was spacing out.

"It's Thursday, we're working on the project today" He sounded annoyed that I seem to have forgotten.

I nodded. "Yeah, yeah... I know"

"I'll pick you up"

"No, it's okay. Hyukkie can drive me there"

"I said I'll pick you up"

I sighed. "It'd be useless to argue, huh?"

"Thank you" He gave me a satisfied smile.

"Yah! You said 2 PM, it's only 1:30 Cho Kyuhyun!"

"He must be excited to see you" Hyukkie was lying on my bed, watching me pack.

"Shhh!" I went inside my bathroom to get my toothbrush "Do you want to come in? Or are you going to wait outside?" I asked, a hand on my waist.

"I'll wait here, take your time" Kyuhyun replied and then hung up.

"Is Sungminnie excited too?" Hyukkie was playing with MinBunny on my bed.

"Oh Hyukkie, stop it!" I snatched MinBunny from him "Give me that!"

"But you are, see..." he gestured to my things "You're done packing... Hurry, go down stairs and leave me"

I wanted to laugh at Hyukkie. He was here watching me pack, first time for a reason that I'm sleeping over a friend's house.

I checked my things one last time.

Not like I'll forget anything, Hyukkie already told me what to bring. He even checked my things more than I did.

"You're too early, do you know that?" I opened the gate to greet Kyuhyun, who was standing outside.

"Why? Are you not ready?" He gave me a once over and lifted an eyebrow at me.

"I am..." I crossed my arms in front of me.

"Then what's the problem with me coming early? I told you to take your time"

"I don't like people to wait on me"

"Okay, fair enough. Let's go?" He held his hand up in front of me. I stared at it.

What? Am I supposed to put my hand in it? Are we holding hands again?

I moved my gaze to his eyes, smiled and let my backpack slip off my shoulders.

I hooked my bag over his hand "Thanks, MinBunny is just too heavy" I walked past the dumbfounded Kyuhyun.

A car was waiting across the street. I recognized the full figured guy waiting next to it, I figured Kyuhyun used the car instead of his motorcycle.

I waited for Kyuhyun to get to where I was, next to the car door.

He sighed when he stood next to me. I think he figured that I want him to open the door for me. So he did.

He got in the car after me.

"Shindong-ssi, please head over to the activity center" He said and sat back, fishing out a PSP from somewhere in the car.

"Hey, activity center? Why?" I asked, curious.

"There's a book and office supply shop there. We need to get materials for the proje

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter