My Senior Year : Abusing Sickness

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Abusing Sickness

I went back with a small basin containing water and ice cubes. I placed it next his bed and went to retrieve a towel from the bathroom.

Kyuhyun watched me like a kid on his bed.

I soaked the towel in the basin of cold water and twisted it to get rid of excess water. I patted his face with the cold towel, leaning towards him, with my knee on the bed.

"We need to lower your temperature" I said. He closed his eyes when I pressed the towel against his cheek. Kyuhyun's face looked a bit pale and his eye looked tired since this morning.

He flicked his eyes open. "You should keep distance from me, you could get sick too"

"I should huh?" I said without looking him in the eye. Instead, concentrating on his forehead that I'm wiping.

He nodded, and then held my wrist down "But I don't want you to... I want you to stay close to me"

I smiled and retrieved my hand to press the towel on his neck "I have a high tolerance for viruses. I'm healthy. So I guess it's fine, I can stay" I said casually.

"It would have made me feel better if you just said that you wanted to stay with me because I'm sick" again his tone was laced with hurt.

It kinda surprised me that he said that, but he deserves to feel better "I would've left you earlier if I didn't want to stay with you, Kyuhyunnie." I dropped the towel in the basin and sat on the bed to face him "I want to stay here with you and take care of you."

He smiled and looked down "You really have high tolerance for viruses?" he then looked up at me.

"Totally... I don't get sick that oft--" Kyuhyun hugged my waist and rested his cheek on my shoulder, his nose rubbing against my neck.

"Kyuhyunnie? What are you doing?"

"You said you are healthy and won't easily catch my cold. It means I can do this." I only sighed "My nose is a bit clogged but I can smell you. You smell good." he said and tightened his arms around me.

"I showered when you were sleeping" I felt tingly because his warm breath grazed my skin when he spoke.

He nuzzled even closer "Are we going to eat lunch soon? I'm hungry"

With wide eyes, I nodded a bit. My back stiffened because his lips lightly brushed against my neck when he spoke.

"I need to eat if I'm going to take medicine again, right?" I was not moving. I'm not even sure if I was still breathing "I'll go with you downstairs, I want to leave my room" his lips still grazed my neck "Let's eat at the back porch so we can see the garden."

I closed my eyes and inhaled before lightly pushing Kyuhyun up "Uh... Kyuhyunnie..." awkward laugh "I cooked lunch early, we can go down to eat, now..."

He looked at me with lazy eyes "Oh? Then should we head down?"

It was already the middle of the afternoon.

Once done with lunch, I cleaned up after everything and took Kyuhyun back to his room to take his medicines and rest.

That brat was a lot more obedient now compared to earlier.

I complied with his demands, but made a deal with him. No complaints.

He finished his lunch because I fed him all through out. He drank his medicine with ease when I agreed to give him a cold compress right after, and he went straight to bed with the condition that I let him sleep on my lap.

I was already coloring the last page for our draft and Kyuhyun has been asleep since we got back in his room.

Just a few more and I'm done.

I collected the drafts and placed them inside the envelop we bought yesterday once I was done. I cleaned up the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter