My Senior Year : Dating?

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Dating?

I ran up to my room the second Hyukkie parked the car. I made a mad dash to take a shower and put on some comfortable clothes.

I am going out with Kyuhyun in an hour. I purposely did not eat lunch because he said before we parted in school that we're going to eat first before we see a movie.

I can not describe how excited I feel right now. I even pressured Hyukkie to drive fast on our way home, because he gets to pick me up from school again today. Kyuhyun wanted to do it but we've arranged something for that after dinner last night.

"That's what Hyukkie is supposed to do, Kyuhyunnie..." I said as we stood in front of the gate.

"But I want us to come to school together" Kyuhyun insisted "I want us to go home together too"

"Well, I don't think Halmeoni will approve of it" I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Do you want me to ask her?" Kyuhyun dared as he took his helmet from his bike.

Of course, there's a chance that Halmeoni will be okay with it, but no, I don't wanna tire Kyuhyun out from waking up early just because he wants to pick me up and then taking me home everyday "Kyuhyunnie..." I clung to his arm "You don't have to do it everyday... How about we arrange a schedule for it huh?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows at him.

This time it was his turn to lean on his bike and cross his arm "Okay, you decide when"

"Okay. Tuesdays and Thursdays."

"No. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays."

"Yah! You just said I'm the one to decide when!"

"But you don't decide fair" Kyuhyun shrugged as if what he said was actually reasonable.

"How is that not fair?"

"How come Eunhyuk-ssi gets to pick you up three times in a week and I only get two?"

"Because that's his job Kyuhyunnie! Of course he's my friend, but Halmeoni asked him to somewhat be my guardian too"

"I won't take it."

"Aish! Kyuhyunnie!" I placed my hands on my waist "Why is it so hard to deal with you?"

"This is your fault, you're unfair. I don't care what you say, I'll be here on Wednesday morning to pick you up." Kyuhyun turned to straddle his bike.

"Cho Kyuhyun!"

"What did you say?" he stared at me.

"I didn't say anything" I said placing my hands in my pocket.

"Come here..." I walked next to him on his bike "I'll see you in school tomorrow?" I nodded, grabbing his head gear from him.

"Be careful, and try not to drive too fast" Instead of answering Kyuhyun puckered his lips and closed his eyes.

I took that moment to grab my phone from my pocket. The light that flashed across his face when I took his picture made him open his eyes "Hey! Delete that!"

"No!" I locked my phone and quickly hid it in my pant-pocket "I'm using that as my wallpaper starting tonight" I stuck my tongue out at him.

Kyuhyun pulled me by the waist pinched my nose before giving my lips a kiss "I'll get you next time... I'll post your picture in the school's webpage" 

"You wouldn't!" I placed his helmet on top of his head and let it slide down.

"I would. Just wait." he said with a his voice muffled by the head gear.

"Fine. Be safe."

"I'll call you when I get home" I nodded and gave his helmet a kiss right where his lips would be, laughing right after "Get inside" he said, releasing me from his hold.

I walked towards the gate then signaled for him to drive on after I opened that gate. Kyuhyun started his bike and waved once before he drove off.

"Are you getting ready? I'm about to leave home." Kyuhyun asked when I answered his call.

"I'm almost done. I'm just checking my bag" I said as I zipped my bag closed, making sure MinBunny's ears doesn't get caught up with the zippers.

"I'll see you in 15"

"15? Don't drive too fast!" I said but Kyuhyun already hung up.

"Halmeoni's making dinner tonight, she wanted me to ask you to have dinner with us again. Can you?" Kyuhyun and I just entered the city mall from the parking lot. I was walking backwards while I faced him, waiting for his answer.

"She wanted you to ask me?" he said, watching where I was going instead of looking at me.

"Yup. It's not like I want you to" I made a face before turning to walk ahead of him.

"You're still a bad liar" he said, catching up with my steps. "What do you want to eat?"

"Doesn't matter, as long as I get to eat a lot" I kept looking around me, eyeing the restaurants and food chains that lined up along the floor we're at.

"Let's go around until you find the restaurant you like" he held his hand out for me.

I stopped walking to stare at his hand, Kyuhyun must have noticed me looking around and hesitating.

He only smiled and stood next to me "Come on" he said as he casually placed an arm over my shoulder, pulling me to walk.

"Let's eat!" I said as I heartily bit on the first slice of pizza I have on my plate.

"Yah! Who's gonna eat all these?" Kyuhyun, who sat next to me, stared at the food we have in front of us.

"It's just you and me here Kyuhyunnie, who else do you think would eat these?" I spoke, chewing on my food.

"You are going to finish this and you are not forcing me to eat, deal?" he waited for me to answer, still not eating.

"Hmm, I forgot something" I placed my pizza down to wipe my hand and get something from my bag.

"Don't tell me..." Kyuhyun's words faded as I took MinBunny out of my bag "Are you really not going anywhere without this bunny?" he asked when I handed MinBunny over to him as I closed my bag.

"He'll be lonely at home. I have to take him with us"

"Can you not talk with food in your mouth?" Kyuhyun asked, pretending to be irritated.

I grinned at him "I'll over heat and explode, if I don't talk" I swirled the fork on the plate of pasta in front him "Here, eat this" I held the fork

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter