My Senior Year : We are... What? (the REAL continuation)

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : We are... What? (the REAL continuation)

"Lie down" Kyuhyun ordered when we stood next to the bed. I sat on the bed but didn't lie down. Kyuhyun knelt in front of me to undo my shoes. "Lie down" he whispered.

"I don't want to lie down. I'm fine." I shrugged and took a hanky out from my pocket to wipe my nose. I widened my eyes when I saw blood absorbed by the cloth "Eww..." I said and giggled.

"Hey, stop laughing. Lie down." Kyuhyun pushed my shoulders down and sat on the edge of the bed.

I let him push me down and I lifted my legs up on the bed "Just days ago I was the one sitting on the edge of the bed taking care of you" I smiled at him.

"And now, you're the one here bleeding. Why did you let Taeyeon yell at you like that?"

"She wasn't the one who's in the wrong Kyuhyunnie"

Kyuhyun hovered over me, placing his hands on opposite sides of me "I don't want anyone yelling at you, or talking bad about you" he said with a serious look on his face. Like remembering earlier just pissed him off so bad.

"But I was the one who wasn't looking. I was the one who bumped in to her. She fell on the ground too. She got hurt too."

"Do you think I care about that fact?" He lowered his face to mine as I shook my head slowly "Do you really think I care about who's in the wrong here?" I was going to shake my head again, but I couldn't because Kyuhyun was going to press our lips together.

I closed my eyes and waited but the loud bang of the door caused me to snap my eyes open. Nurse Heechul is probably back with the ice.

Kyuhyun smiled at me before pushing himself up and remain seated next to me.

Soon, the curtain that was separating the bed from the room opened and Nurse Heechul handed Kyuhyun the ice pack. "There, to keep you nose from swelling" the nurse walked away and came back with a clip board and a pen "Aside from that bleeding in your nose do you feel anything else?"

I shook my head.

The nurse shrugged "I know that. You don't look like you broke anything anyway, I just had to ask." He handed Kyuhyun the clipboard and the pen "Just fill this up and I'll write you two a pass so you two can go back to class"

"Thank you" I said in a low voice.

"Don't thank me, it's my job. Thank your boyfriend here," he directed his hands to Kyuhyun "he's the one who's dragged you here worried, right?" The nurse snorted and walked away.

I opened my mouth to protest but Nurse Heechul already disappeared from behind the curtain. I took the clipboard from Kyuhyun and began writing. My hands automatically wrote details about me as my train of thought traveled far.

Boyfriend.

Cho Kyuhyun, my boyfriend. That was what the nurse thought. Was it because we were holding hands?

It is that easy to assume things between two people. When two people hold hands, eat together, have long conversations, come to school and go home together. When two people hug and kiss... Don't friends do that too? But we like each other... Do we still count as friends?

"Sungmin, you're not suppose to sign that part. That's for the nurse to sign! Are you okay?"

I lifted my head to look at Kyuhyun and then looked down at the clipboard again. "Aigo! My hand writing is all messes up!"

"That's fine, just hurry and write your student code so we can leave"

Kyuhyun extended his hand towards me when I stepped out of the clinic. I looked around to check if there were students. When my gaze met his, he was giving me a questioning look.

"What are you looking around for?"

I was looking to see if someone would be around to see us holding hands. Like earlier's thoughts, the reason why I bumped into Taeyeon-ssi was because I don't want to cause a commotion about me and Kyuhyunnie in the school. I smiled and shook my head "Just trying to see how late we are. There's not a single student out here. Let's go to class Kyuhyunnie..." I took his hand and began walking with him.

Kyuhyun clasped our fingers together and began to walk rather slowly, like he wasn't worried that we're already very late.

I was busy reading the pass that Nurse Heechul wrote for us when I noticed that we weren't heading for the direction of our building. Instead, we were headed the other way. "Uh... Kyuhyunnie?"

"Hmm?" Kyuhyun held my hand a bit tighter and continued walking.

"This isn't the way to class" I said with wary but still walked along with him.

"It's not."

"Where are we headed?"

"Definitely not class."

"But we're going to be missing class Kyuhyunnie!"

"Definitely missing class."

"Cho Kyuhyu--" I quickly covered my own mouth when he automatically spun to face me when I said his name "You are not kissing me here!" I said with my hand still covering my mouth.

He stood inches away from my face. A smirk lined his face "Definitely not here."

My eyes widened at him. Not here? Then where? Why am I even curious as to where?

Kyuhyun kept the smirk on his face while he stared into my wide eyes. He rubbed his thumb on the wrist of my hand that he was holding. He lifted his other hand to lightly flick up a finger under my nose. He chuckled and began walking again, dragging me behind him.

"We can't skip class Kyuhyunnie!!!" I said as he pulled me to enter the music hall.

Kyuhyun released my hand to close and lock the doors before he faced me and answer my question "Technically, we can, we're just not allowed to."

"Exactly what I'm saying. It's wrong to skip class Kyuhyunnie~~" I whined and followed him up the stage where the piano was placed in the center.

"It's only wrong when we don't have an excuse, and you are holding our excuse." He said and dropped his bag randomly on the stage. He sat facing the piano, exposing the keys. Kyuhyun tilted his head from side to side and clasped his fingers together to stretch before he began playing a song, just a random classical music.

"Kyuhyunnie!" I called for his attention but he ignored me. I can go back to class if I want to. I know he's used to skipping class whenever he wants, but not me. I stomped my foot loudly "I'm going to class!" I turned my back and descended the stage.

Just as I reached the door and lifted my hand to open it, Kyuhyun began to play a different song. That song.

I let my hands fall to my sides as my feet took me back up the stage. Kyuhyun was playing the song he played for me before. I let my backpack slip off my shoulders and placed it down next to his. I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter