My Senior Year : Getting Caught... Again.

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Getting Caught... Again.

It was already our last subject and everyone in class looked tired, praying and waiting for the school bell to signal the end of the day.

Okay, I've seen people on movies do this before, and Hyukkie told me it was fun to do. I wrote a note on a piece of paper "You look sleepy" Folded it and called for Kyuhyun's attention by waving my hand in front of me, facing him. 

"Kyuhyunnie~~" I whispered when he didn't notice me waving, looking around, making sure that no one heard me.

He turned his head my direction, a questioning eyebrow raised.

I grinned and stretched my hand towards him, low enough for our teacher not to see. I held the note between two fingers, looking straight forward and trying not to look obvious.

Seconds passed and I was still holding the paper. I looked over to Kyuhyun and saw him staring down at my hand.

My eyebrows met in an irritating manner. Seriously? He doesn't get it? "Take it" I mouthed when he looked up to my face, jerking my hand towards him.

Kyuhyun gave an astonished smile as he took the paper. I grinned when he eyed me once before unfolding the paper.

I observed him as he read what I wrote. He blinked a couple of times and narrowed his eyes, giving me a glance before he taking his pen to write down a reply. I straightened in my seat, pretending to be listening instead of watching him.

My eyes slowly wandered off to his direction, my head still facing forward.

Kyuhyun extended his long arm, sliding the folded paper at the edge of my table. I wish I had longer arms so I can do the same, but the world isn't fair. Strong as they are, my arms are short.

"I am sleepy. You're not listening." I quickly read after getting it. I replied and passed it back.

"I already know this lesson. Im hungry."

"Smart-. Hungry? Again? We just had lunch!"

"Let's go to the cafe nearby before going home... Please?:D"

"Are you asking me on a date? ^_^ "

"No. Nevermind, I'll go there tomorrow with Hyukkie and Donghae."

"No. Let's go today. You'll be the third wheel if you go with them."

"Third wheel? Why so?"

"Lee Sungmin!" My hand was extended towards Kyuhyun when our teacher, Mr. Park, yelled my name for the whole class to hear.

I was frozen on the spot that I didn't notice Kyuhyun taking the paper from my hand though everyone in class had their eyes on us.

Our teacher walked towards us "What are you doing Sungmin? I know you have taken advanced lessons but you still have to listen in class. What are you handing over?"

My mouth was open, I'm not sure if it's moving, but no sound came out.

"I was the one who handed him something, he was just returning it to me"

My head snapped towards Kyuhyun. He was sitting casually, and talking, even more casually, to our teacher.

"Kyuhyun, I need you to hand me that paper now" Our teacher layed his palm out to Kyuhyun.

"No." Kyuhyun said firmly.

Oh, he's gonna get both of us into big trouble.

"Kyuhyun, hand it over" I whispered, though Mr. Park can obviously hear.

Our teacher jerk his palm towards Kyuhyun "Give it to me Cho Kyuhyun."

"I said no. I can't. It's private." He gave our teacher a tight-lip smile.

Mr. Park was obviously frustrated "Kyuhyun, hand over that paper or..."

"Or what? Are you going to take us to the principal's office Mr. Park?" Kyuhyun smirked at our teacher.

I gaped at what he said, then looked around to see some of the students trying not to laugh. Even Donghae looked like he was holding back a laughter as he bit his lips.

Mr. Park was taken aback "W-Well... You and Sungmin..."

Kyuhyun stood up "You know what, we deserve it Mr. Park. You're just doing your job as a teacher" Kyuhyun turned to me "Come on, take your things with you"

My mouth gaped more "Huh?"

"I'm taking us to the principal's office." Kyuhyun gave a serene smile to our teacher who was currently speechless.

I looked over to Donghae "Go on" he mouthed as he smiled like an idiot.

I fidgeted as I stood up and placed my things inside my backpack. Kyuhyun was already waiting for me and Mr. Park was still out of words.

I walked towards Kyuhyun and he pushed me by my shoulder towards the backdoor "I'll tell Appa--I mean, Principal Cho you sent us, I'm sure we'll be gravely punished."

"Kyuhyun! What was that?" I followed Kyuhyun as he walked through the corridors.

"Saving your ?" He faced me walking backwards, hands in his pockets.

"Saving my---No! What do you think you're doing? Let's get back in there!"

"Get back?" He glanced at his watch "We'll be dismissed in 15 minutes, I see no point in going back. And beside, you already said you know the lesson." He turned again taking my hand puling me down the stairs.

"Kyuhyun, what you did was bad" I said, disappointed and frowned at him.

He stopped going down the stairs and faced me, standing one step l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter