My Senior Year : Sickness

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Sickness

I pushed the blanket down and squinted the minute my face was hit by sunlight. I stretched my arms up and blinked a couple of times.

Hmm? This isn't my room.

That's right, I'm at the Cho's at the moment.

I reached for MinBunny and tried to push myself up from the bed. My eyes were still half way open when I turned my head to see Kyuhyun in his pajamas, who was sleeping on top of the low table.

He had his legs crossed on the floor and his arms were sprawled over the table and his head was turned sideways, towards my direction.

I lazily got off the bed and staggered towards him. I crouched down and tapped Kyuhyun's shoulder. He didn't move. He must be too tired.

"Kyuhyunnie..." I called him with a voice hoarse from sleep "Kyuhyunnie..." I knelt down facing him. I reached out to get some hair off of his face. I gasped when my hands grazed Kyuhyun's cheek "Kyuhyunnie!" he was burning, probably with a fever.

Omo, this is my fault. I should've forced him to rest last night. He had to wait for me to finish showering, because he knew I didn't want to be left alone in his room. Did he not take any medicine last night?

"Kyuhyunnie, please wake up" I knelt closer to him "Kyuhyunnie..."

He stirred and pushed himself up from the table weakly "Oh, Sungmin... you're awake" he said with a very different voice because of his cold. He leaned towards me slowly, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his forehead on the side of my neck.

I hooked an arm over his shoulder, and my other hand came up to feel his neck and forehead "Kyuhyun you have a fever. How are you feeling?"

He exhaled and slightly coughed "Just tired..." his arms loosened around me "...and cold" he nuzzled closer to my neck.

"Let's get you to bed, you need to rest" I started pulling him up as I get on my feet "I knew you should've rested"

"I'm fine, I just need some sleep" I almost dragged him to his bed, and he says he's fine.

We sat next to each other on the bed "Kyuhyun, lie down. You need to rest"

He stretched his arms and neck "I'm okay" he was going to get up, but I pulled him to sit back down "Let's go down stairs, let's have some breakfast"

"No, you're staying here. Lie down and I'll make us something to eat" I pushed Kyuhyun to lie down "Sleep here and shut up" I took MinBunny and placed him next to Kyuhyun "MinBunny, if Kyuhyunnie will not rest and tries to get up, you know what to do with him. No mercy." I pointed a finger at MinBunny.

Kyuhyun smiled and closed his eyes.

I placed the tray down on Kyuhyun's bedside table. He was hugging MinBunny next to his face and sleeping. He was coughing in his sleep when I got  back in his room.

I was gone for about an hour or so, making food and looking for medicine he can drink. I called up Hyukkie so he can hand the phone to our cook, Teukkie Hyung's Umma, and asked her for instructions.

It's also a good thing that there was a medicine cabinet downstairs, I was able to find basic medicines for Kyuhyun's fever, cough and colds.

"Kyuhyunnie..." I lightly whispered as I touch his warm, reddened cheek "I'm back with food, you have to wake up..."

He stirred on his bed before blinking his eyes open "Am I dead?"

"You have a fever, you are not dead" I deadpanned at him.

"Is that so?" He said weakly and started to push himself up, I helped him to sit up "I thought I was in heaven" he ran his fingers on my cheek.

I scoffed and smirked "Why? Coz you're seeing an angel?" I said with one eyebrow raised.

He gaped at me jokingly "No, I can smell food, that's why. Stop assuming!"

I whacked him with a pillow before handing him a soup bowl. "Finish that so you can drink you medicine" he was about to open his mouth in a protest "and no! Don't you dare ask me to feed you"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter