My Senior Year : Prologue

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

It was raining really hard, it's pretty late but Umma and Appa told me to wait because they have presents for me when they get back.

Just like every friday night, I would stand here by the window with my favorite toy MinBunny, waiting for Umma and Appa's car to get to our drive way. It's dark outside, but Sungminnie is sure, anytime now, I'll see headlights beaming at that empty path heading to our home.

"Sungmin sweetheart, why don't you wait here by the couch? You've been standing there for more than an hour" 

"No Halmeoni, Umma and Appa need to see me when they get home" I lifted myself on my toes to see outside the window better. "Sungmin want Umma and Appa to see that I'm waiting for them right here" I placed MinBunny by the window so he will see them too.

"But they're taking longer than usual sweetheart I think they had a hard time choosing presents for you"

"It doesn't matter how long I wait Halmeoni, Umma and Appa will see Sungminnie and MinBunny here when they come" I made MinBunny face me and I told him "Besides, I have you right here, right MinBunny? You'll wait with Sungmin." See, MinBunny loves Sungminnie.

"You'll be tired when they get here, you won't be able to play with your new toys"

"Halmeoni, I dont get tired when I play with MinBunny"

Yeah... I know... Sungminnie a stubborn kid. Hey I'm only five, isn't Sungmin supposed to be stubborn then?

"Okay, it's your choice little one. I'll just sit here and watch TV, call me when you see them coming"

"Yes I will Halmeoni" 

That's my grandmother by the way, she's sweet right?

Ah, don't be fooled. She can be very scary when she's mad (especially with Appa, but don't tell that Sungminnie told you, okay?). 

Halmeoni takes care of Sungmin when Umma and Appa are gone for work. We have other people in our home but Halmeoni take care of me on her own.

We have a cook, but it's Halmeoni who feed me when I don't want to eat because Umma is gone for too long. Though I like our cook too, she lives with us here with her son, Leeteuk Hyung, he's the one teaching me how to ride a bike. He said Sungmin will learn faster than MinBunny because MinBunny got shorter legs.

Sungminnie's sorry MinBunny, but really, Leeteuk Hyung is right.

Halmeoni also take me out when I get bored at home. Most often our driver would wait for me and Halmeoni when we go to the park. I like the park. Sungmin always ask Halmeoni to go there, and I tell Halmeoni we take our driver's son with us too, Eunhyukkie! I play with him around the park while Halmeoni watch us run around, Sungmin ask MinBunny to watch with Halmeoni too. (I don't let MinBunny run because of his short legs *giggle* But Sungmin doesn't tell him, shhh!)

I have fun with Umma and Appa too. On weekends we all go out and do fun stuff. Or if we stay at home, Sungminnie will play with Appa and MinBunny, the new toys i get every Friday. And Umma, she will cook for everyone. She will make MinBunny and Sungmin's favorite food and we eat in our garden.

Umma and Appa are really busy now, Halmeoni said that Umma and Appa work for her in a very big office and she said that one day Sungmin will work in that office too. But Sungmin don't want to because Halmeoni said that Sungminnie can't bring MinBunny there. I will be bored and MinBunny will be sad at home.

Sungmin is sad because I just started to go to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter