My turn..oppa...

Saranghae...Oppa

His sleep was disturbed by his handphone ringtone..luckily the loud ringtone didnt wake Ji Hyo up..he forced himself to opened his eyes lazily..staring at the screen..it's Gap Jin who called him..without hesitation..he answered the call..

" Aish hyung..why did you interrupt my sleep??..Im so tired..."

" Jong Kook!!..Im sending your clothes..you dont expect yourself to wear Ji Hyo's clothes arent you??.." 

" Ji hyo's clothes??..why should I wear them hyung??.."

" Kim Jong Kook!!..open both of your SMALL EYES now!!..you asked me to bring your clothes as you will take care of Ji Hyo for one whole week..youre in her house now"

" What did you say??..SMALL EYES??..hyung youre so mean..yah I still remember that Im in her house.."

" Then??..what are you waiting for??..OPEN UP THE DOOR!!.."

"okay..okay hyung..sorry..my mistake...Im heading to the door now"

" Hurry up..SMALL EYES"

Gap Jin loud voice could be heard infront of the door..Jong Kook felt annoyed by his manager's behaviour..but no matter what..Gap Jin had done a lot for him..his career and his life..Unlocking the door for his manager..he looked at him...and smile.              " Aish hyung..why do you have to call me small eyes??..it should be y eyes.."

" y eyes??..it doesnt sound right bro..hehe..maybe I should call you S.I.S.."

" What??..what the heck was that hyung??..S.I.S??!!..."

" hehe..it stands for SMALL IN SIZE..hahaha..."

" Yah hyung..people might take it wrongly and they might misunderstood about the meaning...aishhh...its better for me to bare with the SMALL EYES nicknames..."

"Hahaha..finally you admit it and agree with me Jong Kook...hahaha..okay..here's your clothes and stuff okay..Ive cleared your schedule as requested..so as Ji Hyo's.."

" Wow..thank you bro...youre the best..will never forget this..."

" Okay..I need to rush now as I need to sleep too..good luck with Ji Hyo then..take good care of her..."

" Really??..needed to rush??..to sleep??..hyung..its too obvious youre lying..haha..tell me about it..mmm..about Ji Hyo..she's my princess..will definitely take good care of her..Im going to be her everything starting this week until the day I die.."

" Ermmm....seriously..Im sleepy okay.."

" But your face doesnt show that youre sleepy..."

Suddenly their conversation was interrupt by Gap Jin's handphone..Jong Kook quickly snatch his phone..he grinned widely when he saw the name on the screen..it was EUN MIN..Ji Hyo's manager..Gap Jin snatched the phone back and answered the call...but Jong Kook was faster in action..he pressed the loudspeaker button..     

" Why do you have to take a long time to answer my call??..whats wrong Jagiya??.."

" Omo..Jagiya???..Eun Min ah..youre with my manager??.."

" Huh??..your manager??..Jong Kook??..is that you??..aishh so embarassing..."                   

" Dont worry Eun Min ah..your secret is safe with me...but how did you could fall for this fatty??.."

" SMALL EYES!!..Im here!!..dont talk like Im not exist..huh..."

" Aish Eun Min ah...your jagiya is already upset and pissed with me..hahaha..better kiss him to ease away his sadness okay.."

" KIM JONG KOOK!!..dont make me cancel your 7days off..you better treat me and my yoebo right...you should better behave..am I right yeobo??..yeobo??..are you there??.."

" Aish hyung..she already hang up when she heard my voice just now..okay hyung..have fun and enjoy your holiday..but please..dont make any babies okay..because..its only 7days off.."

" Yah you..stop exxagerating things too much okay..its you the one that have to be careful..no SPARTACE babies yet until both of you tie the knot..bye SMALL EYES.."  

" Yah hyung...thats too much...hyung...thank you again...mmm...send my regards to your yeobo..hahaha..."

Gap Jin walked away from the door towards the elevator..As for Jong Kook..he walks into the house and lock the front grill and door..He carried his bag into Ji Hyo's room..in his mind..keep on thinking about Ji Hyo..will she ever forgive him??..or she just ignore him??..or she cant rember anything and be at her mong state as usual...step by step reaching Ji Hyo's room...when suddenly..he could hear a loud snore..it was Ji Hyo..he smile..

" How can I not fall for you Ji Hyo ah..you always be your true self and never hide anything at all...saranghae Ji Hyo ah...sweet dream.."

He walked towards the closet..he slowly opened the latch..luckily he found an empty space inside her closet..he ped his bag and started to remove and fold his clothes from the bag to the latch..his eyes was busy checking Ji Hyo's clothes..she arranged her clothes based on colours..same goes to her hats and caps..

" Maybe I should check everything about you Ji Hyo..atleast I'll get the whole idea what am I supposed to do and dont when Im with you..where shall I start??...aish Jong Kook..why are you panicking..she's not going to eat you..aishh..its only 4.45am..go and sleep Jong Kook..later you'll have to face her..be prepared...mmm...better sleep..stop thinking brain..stop..."

He finished with his clothes and carefully keep his bag on top of the closet...he slowly walks towards Ji Hyo's bed..and place himself on the carpeted floor..slowly...his eyes become heavy..and within few minutes later..he falls asleep...slowly..he started to dream..he opens his eyes slowly..looking around and trying to observed the place..he can feel a cold windy breeze..blowing away his hair..he suddenly realized that he is actually on a beach..a white sandy beach..he pushes himself up and begin to walk around..when suddenly..he sees her...the one and only SONG JI HYO..she is wearing a simple yet an elegant white gaun..she is smiling and waving her hand at him..

" SONG JI HYO??..is that really you??..what are you doing here??..I..thought this is my dream..it cant be true..its just a dream Ji Hyo ah..you know what..although its in my dream..but I have a confession to make..youre so beautiful Ji Hyo ah..just like an angel from above..you may not know how much I love you and Im wiling to die for you Ji Hyo ah..."

He stare at her..she slowly runs towards him...he started to run too..slowly they meet each other..Ji Hyo hugs him tightly..and he responded to her hugs...he can feel his own tears streaming down his face...her sense really makes him shivered and drunk..slowly..he break their hugs..and put his hand on her shoulder..staring at her beautiful looks..even without make up..she can still looks gorgeous..natural beauty..he moves his eyes on her face..studying her rounded orbs..she smile at him..her smile does really make him melt like cheese...                              

" Ji Hyo ah..youre so beautiful..there'no words can possibly describe your beauty..Ji Hyo ah..I know Ive hurted you badly before..but please..let me prove it to you..I will make it up to you..I wont repeat the same silly mistakes again..not ever and never..Ji Hyo ah..from today onwards..I will be by your side..no matter what happened..for better or worst..till death do us apart..Ji Hyo ah..I just wish there's only us in this world..and I promise you that nothing is going to hurt you anymore..not anymore..."

" Oppa...dont promise too much..you might just break it again one day...dont hope too much...it will hurt yourself too much soon..."

He is surprised by her respond...he looks into her eyes..and try to understand every each words she said..

" Ji Hyo ah...you dont trust oppa anymore, dont you??..I know Ive hurted you badly...but..Im here to repay my sin..to redeem myself for my silly mistakes...pleaseee...forgive me..Ji Hyo ah..pleasee..."

She slowly remove his hand from her shoulder..there are tears streaming down her face..she tried to smile for him...she stared him as if it will be the last time they'll ever met..

" Oppa...mianhe...mianhe..."

Slowly..she turns herself away from him...he gripped hard her hands..trying to stop her and not letting her go..

" Ji Hyo ah..pleaseeee...dont go..Im begging..pleaseee Ji Hyo ah..I will die if I dont have you..."     

He tried to pull her into his embrace..but she makes him stunned and frozed..she still didnt turned....

" Then die oppa..because you will be living without me.."

" Ji Hyo ah!..please..dont be too mean..think about your feelings for me..you still loves me do you??..."

" Oppa..let me go..I have to go now..."

" Why youre not turning around??..what are you hiding from me, Ji Hyo ah..tell me..I want to know."

" Just let me go oppa.."

" No Ji Hyo..I wont..whats wrong with you??..turn around..what are you hiding from me??..this is supposed to be romantic dream for me okay!!!..its very rare for me to dream about you Ji Hyo ah...pleasee...."

" Oppa..this is not a romantic dream...this is just a dream..between your tiredness and your desire to dream about me..."

" Aissshh..I dont care..just give me a break..turn around..NOW!!!..."

" Oppa..dont say that I didnt warned you about this..."

" Just turn..NOW!!!..."

" Close your eyes oppa..you'll definitely be scared when I turn around..no peeping okay..if you cheat..you'll be sorry for the rest of your life.."      

" okay..okay..fine..I closed my eyes now..just turn Ji Hyo ah....pleaseee.."

Slowly he can feel that she's turning around facing him...he cant stop smiling..

" open your eyes now oppa...slowly.."

" No...not yet..just not yet Ji Hyo ah..can I just touch your face without looking at you??..I just wanted to feel the softness of your skin..."

He slowly started to put his both hands on her face...but felt something weird..his heart started to pump twice faster as before...

" Ji Hyo ah...why is your face so rough..it feels like a...."

He couldnt finished his words and quickly opened both of his eyes...he nearly scream as loud as he could...when he saw " her"....

" Yah!!!!...MUSTACHE!!!...LEE KWANG SOO???..why in a sudden you are here??..where is my Ji Hyo??..Yah!!!..Im having a dream with her...."

" Oppaaa....its me..Ji Hyo...but im not Song Ji Hyo..Im Kwang Ja Hyo...oppaaa...saranghae..."

Jong kook quickly run away from "her" as fast he can...but she chased him as fast as she can..finally the giraffe managed to back hugged the commander by his waist...he screams out loud...

" Help!!!...let me go...Kwang Ja..arrghhhh...let me go..Ji Hyo ah..help me...where are you??!!!..help me..."

" Stop shouting oppaa....we are going to have fun together...hahaha.."

" Let me go...Im only for Ji Hyo..not you...you little brat!!..get your hands off me..."                                               

" Oppaaa...Im only for you...we can make a good couple.."

She tried to kiss his cheek...he struggle hard...but her gripped was truly strong and seems to be glued on his waist..

" Let me gooooo!!!!..this is my worst nightmare...I wont ask to dream about Ji Hyo anymore!!!!..."

Ji Hyo was awaken by a loud scream nearby her..she tried to open her eyes..but her heads spins madly.. She slowly lay down back on her bed..but the scream continuously disturbing her...with all the guts..she pushes herself up from the bed..slowly she crawl reaching end of her bed..when suddenly she falls down..she just knew that she'll hit the carpeted floor but instead of hitting the carpeted floor..she hit a big muscular guy on his chest..she tried to open up her eyes..surprisingly her eye ball started to grow bigger as she saw Kim Jong Kook on her carpeted floor struggling as he had a nightmare...he had his arm both on his waist as if he tried to remove something...she rolled her eyes and quickly hold his hand..trying hard to wake him up..

Mean while jong kook was stuggling to get himself free from Kwang Ja when suddenly he manage to free himself from Kwang Ja's gripped..he ran away as fast as he could..when suddenly he saw Ji Hyo by the end of the shore..

" Song Ji Hyo??..aishh..no...no...not again..not another Kwang Ja..aishh..Ive to wake up from this nightmare...Ji Hyo ahh...help me.."

Ji Hyo heard Jong Kook keep on mumbling about something as she was very close to him..she heard he mentioned her name clearly..she quickly tried to wake him up but failed as he still didnt opened his eyes..

" oppa...opened your eyes.."

" No kwang Ja..let me go..dont try to trick me by using Ji Hyo's voice.."

" Oppaaa....its me Ji Hyo..opened up your eyes.."

" No!!!..stop it Kwang Ja.."

Ji Hyo felt annoyed by Jong kook's behavior but she doesnt have any idea about his nightmare..she decided to push herself up to her room bathroom..

" Just wait you ert!!!..i'll teach you a lessons...who give you permission to be in my apartment and sleeps on my carpeted floor....mmm..wishing not to dream about me anymore??!!!..yah youre so mean Jong Kookie!!!....furthermore obviously you didnt turn up last night..Im going to punish you Kim Jong Kook..huh..better wash my face first..because of you..I was soooo drunk last night..Kim Jong Kook..you'll be sorry this time..."

After a while..getting herself together and sober..she slowly walked to her closet..opening her latch..she could see his bags and clothes folded nicely next to hers..thanks to her sharp eyes..she managed to find his towel..his tshirts and shorts....she grinned widely..

" Its pay back time..."