Ji Hyo & Jong Kook's fate (Part 2)

Saranghae...Oppa

" Hahahaha....Eun Min??!!.You call me Eun Min??..you still couldnt tell the differences between 'US', Song Ji Hyo ssi..perhaps you dont care..thats why you dont even notice..so funny..am I right??"

" What do you mean by 'US'??..tell me now..of course I recognize you Eun Min..youre my manager..but..but..why are you with Chang Joo oppa??..are..are. you lovers??"

" Omo..look at her..she is so stupid..yet so naive..well..well..Song Ji Hyo ssi..Im not as desparate as you..tackling a rich guy..using him as for your own benefits...should I tell your stupid ex girlfriend about me,oppa??"

" (Why are calling him 'oppa'??!!..tell me!!..are you having scandal behind my back??..you are useless Eun Min!!..same goes to you Chang Joo oppa!!!)"

Ji Hyo looked at Eun Min..and Chang Joo who were standing infront of her and Jong Kook..she rolled her eyes wide open as she heard Eun Min called Chang Joo 'oppa'...she couldnt believed her own manager betrayed her but she's still confused when Eun Min mentioned about the differences between 'US'..as if there's another person involved..Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo..she seems lost..

" Yes..gladly my sister...go ahead..hahahaha...well Im so proud of your acting skills..and please..dont call that b*tch as my ex..she dont even deserved the title..so embarrassing to be with someone like her.."

" What??!!..sister??..Eun Min ah..why does he called you sister...dont make me confused..I dont understand.."

" I'll tell you later 'UNNIE'...laterrrr"

Eun Min smile widely and she instructed her assistants to grab Ji Hyo and pull her up on her feet roughly..Ji Hyo screamed out loud as the sharp pain smarting in her v*gina..Jong Kook tried to pull her to stay on his thigh..they struggled..when suddenly one of the assistant kicked him on his face..and hit him on the cuts..making him screamed in pain...

" Hahaha...looked at the little SPARTA...trying to save the ACE..how touching...hahaha..omo..Kookie..but my advise is..dont be a hero..hahaha"

" Stop...torturing...her!!..let..her..go!!..arghhh...Ji...Hyooo..ahh.."

" Oppaaaa..."

They pulled Ji Hyo and tied her back on the pillar...they tied her wrist, her ankle and her body..until she was not able to move...she tried to struggle hard..but the assistant slapped her face twice and punched her stomach hard..she screamed in pain..Jong Kook boiled in anger..he tried to move himself but before he could...the other assistants started to kick and hit him every inch of his body..he screamed in pain as he tried to block them with his bare arms...Ji Hyo saw them bitting him..she pleaded them to stop..

" Pleaseee. .stop...youre going to kill him...pleasee..Eun Min..please...make them stop...I'll do anything that you want...pleasee...pity him..."

" Omo...again oppa..again...she defended him this time..such a great love story..but..sadly..huhuhu..it will end with a tragedy..hahahaha...you heard her oppa...loud and clear...she's willing to do anything as long as they stop bitting him..."

" Mmm....maybe we should.........."

Chang Joo walked towards Eun Min...and he whispered something to her ears...Ji Hyo looked at them with anger in her eyes...she could see Eun Min keeps on nodding...as she's agreed with him...she moved her sight to Jong Kook..who was lying down full with blood on his body and face...he was breathing heavily....looking at him..she felt helpless..

"( why they have to be so mean to us, oppa??..why are you defending me, oppa??..you should take care of yourself first, oppa...I will do whatever it takes to make them release you,oppa...I promised..)

When suddenly...a loud laugh makes her turns her head towards them...they grinned at her...Eun Min instructed her assistants to bring her something...her assistant passed her a sack...Ji Hyo's heart was pumping hysterically when she saw the tied sack...Eun Min glanced at her...

" Unnie....Ive a surprised for youuuuu.....hahaha....you love luxury presents right??..well..this present is the most expensive...especially 'prepared' for you...hahahaha"

" What....what is that???..."

Eun Min walked towards her...approaching her slowly...as she stands nearby Ji Hyo..she pulled Ji Hyo's remaining hair...and make her screamed for her life...

" Chut..chut..chut....screaming for your life, unnie??..oh..is it painful??..you want me to stop??begged me unnie...let me hear it...begged me to stop unnie..BEGGED ME!!!."

" Eun Min ah...pleaseee...stoppp...youre hurting unnie...pleasee....."

" I cant hear you, unnie....guys...make Jong Kook ssi stand on his feet NOW!!!...his live depends on my beautiful unnie...hahahaha"

" No...pleaseee...Eun Min ah...he broke his ankle both...how can he stand...pleaseeee..  dont hurt him..."

" Ohhh...so touching...my unnie is begging me not to hurt her SPARTA...huhuhu...what should I go guys???..."

" Make her bleed!!...make her bleed!!...make her bleed!!!"

Her assistants shouted loudly....making an encore...so as the two assistants who were holding Jong Kook tight with their hands...Ji Hyo tried to look with her blurry visions...when suddenly she saw something shinny in Eun Min's hand...it was a pen knife..she rolled her eyes wided...Eun Min laughs as hard as she could when she saw fear in Ji Hyo's eyes...

" Do you know what is this unnie??...this is knife....people call this pen knife..it can cut anything...and can make anything bleed...hahahaha..like this..."

" Arrghhhhhhhhhhh...."

Eun Min pressed the pen knife into Ji Hyo's face...she screamed in pain...blood streaming down on her face...Jong Kook tried hard to struggle but he was totally exhausted and the pain was too unbareable for him..he nearly lost his consciousness..he felt so weak...suddenly...he fell down...

" Boss...he fainted....what should we do??..."

" Oppaa!!...wake up!!!...dont leave me here oppaaa..."

" Shut the hell up woman!!!..send him for a treatment...I dont want to die easily...I want him to suffer....before he die..go now..."

The two assistants dragged Jong Kook on his knees....and again...the door was closed.Eun Min continued to make Ji Hyo scared...she runned the pen knife on the other side of Ji Hyo's face...

" Dont worry much unnie...Jong Kook ssi will be save...furthermore her girlfriend is here to take care of her...or maybe you would love to watch their r*ping scene live infront of your eyes??..."

" His girlfriend is here??...what did you do to her???.Eun Min ah...pleasee..dont show it to me..pleasee..I dont want to watch it...let me go...I promise...I'll do anything...pleasee...I'll work more for us, Eun Min ah...."

" Unnie...unnie...I told you...why did you keep on calling me Eun Min??....hahahaha...told you...you dont even notice...if you were alert...you may know...that Im not her...hahaha"

" What do you mean??...youre my manager...youre Eun Min...!!!!"

Eun Min just laugh...she stabbed her knife into Ji Hyo's thigh..again and again..Ji Hyo screamed like hell..she was trembling..shivering in pain...her tears streaming down as the blood...mixing both and dropped onto the dried grass..Chang Joo just stare at her with an emptiness in his eyes..

" Arrghhhhhhh...why...why!!!...stop it!!!.....Chang Joo oppaaa...pleaseee..tell Eun Min to stop..."

Chang Joo signal Eun Min to stop....he approached her closely...Eun Min passed him the pen knife...

" Do you know why she stabbed your thigh??...because this legs...takes you to the club...this legs...always looked seductive to guys...and she 's stabbing you on behalf of me...am I right Eun...Soo...."

" What???!!...what did you call her, oppa??...Eun Soo???...."

" Yes...Song Ji Hyo ssi...I am Eun Soo...Baek Eun Soo...I am Eun Min's twin sister.. hahaha..told you...you never care...thats why you never notice...Chang Joo is my older brother...Baek Chang Joo...hahahaha...youre too busy with you schedule..."

" Twin??...youre Eun Min's twin sister??...in that case...where's Eun Min??...what have you done to her!!!..."

" Well...both of us transfered her to Canada..she's handling our family's business...and guess what..she asked me to inform you that Im taking charge of you...but..I think..I didnt deliver her message to you...hahaha...opppsss...Im so sorry unnie...my bad...hahahaha"

" Why are you both doing this to me??!!!"

" Im telling you now...because we hated you so bad...you a gold digger!!...you always asked my brother to spend on you until he uses company's money..our family business nearly bankrupt..but you dont even tried to understand his situation..you keep on demanding for more..when he runs out of cash..you just walked away and start to pursue another rich guy...too bad that he was my brother's bestfriend..so..he told us everything about your relation..do you think its fair for my brother??..you left him for another guy..you cheated him behind his back...what else do you want to hear??!!!..you even slept with my brother's bestfriend!!!...youre so cheap!!!...so cheap!!!...two relation at once..now do you understand why we hated you so bad??!!!"

" Wait...its...its..not..true...I was drunk..I was drunk!!...I dont remember much!!..."

" Perhaps these photos might makes you remember...."

Chang Joo tossed a bunch of photos on Ji Hyo's face...the photos fall down on the dried grass...she was in that photos...she was hugging and kissing a man..a stranger...she couldnt remember...obviously because she was drunked...there some of it...she's making out with him...she closed her teary eyes...too embarrassed...

" Untied her and put her in the sack...now!!..."

" No...No!!!...pleaseee......stop it....its not what you think...."

Eun Soo's assistants untied Ji Hyo...and roughly they put her into a big sack..surprisingly..the sack was filled with centipede and spiders..she screamed out loud.  While as for the Baek's siblings...they just laugh...Ji Hyo was shivering and shouting..trying to bare the pain whenever she was stings by those insects...they pushed her body and head into the sack and they tied the top of the sack..she struggled herself in the sack...but sadly..they hit her up hard..from outside of the sack..until she doesnt move anymore..she was fainted....the blood flowing out from the sack...lots of it...Eun Soo and Chang Joo smile widely...

" Bye-bye Song Ji Hyo...see you in hell..."

Chang Joo instructed his sister's assistants to throw the sack in to the mine at the back of the hut..nobody will find the sack as they tied heavy rocks below the sack..with intention to drown her alive...they carried the sack..and throw it into the mine...witness by the Baek siblings...they laugh out loud...

" One down...two to go....hahahahaha"

Ji Hyo slowly regained her consciousness..when suddenly she felt cold and wet..she screamed hard...she cried hard...deep inside her heart...she hope someone could rescued her....she knows she's going to drown...as the water level started to raise...

" Mianhe Jong Kook oppa...I wont see you again...Gary oppa....mianhe...I wont have a chance to be your girlfriend...I love you all runningman family....mianhe...this ACE couldnt escape...her fate..."

She closed her eyes...and take a deep long breath...preparing to accept her death....