hide hyung..hide...

Saranghae...Oppa

Kang Gary and Haha rushed to the elevator..theyre breathing heavily..they looked at each other..still figuring up about what HIS manager told them...they couldnt believed their ears..tons of questions remained in their mind without answer..they need to find HIM before the "others" did..no matter how they hated HIM so much..HE is still a part of the show..they need to clarify the truth or else..their position in the show will be jeopardise..they couldnt let those things happend...

" Wow...such a scandal...did HE really did that, hyung??...do you remembered when HE tried it to our Mong Ji...luckily you reached on the right time, hyung...if not she will surely be his victim..."

" Dong Hoon ah...I know youre angry...but it doesnt mean that incident was true...we didnt know what really happend...for now..we need to keep our fingers cross..hopefully HE didnt really do it.."

" Yeah..yeah...so..what do you need me to do, hyung??..but Im not going to search for him..okay."

" Dong Hoon ah...I need you to go to Jaesuk hyung's room..asked him to gather the other members in his room...let me search for HIM...needs to get to him before something bad happend.."

" Okay hyung...but are you sure you still wanted to help HIM after what HE had done to you..to us??.."

" Aisshh..Dong Hoon ah...listen to me..yes we both hurted by HIS words..by HIS attitude..but as a family...he needed us more than ever right now...I dont know either HE knew or not about this scandal but atleast..try to bare with HIM until we helped HIM to solve this problem..okay.."

" Fair enough for me hyung..but Im doing this for you...not for HIM...HE should learn to appreciate your sincere friendship starting now onwards..because if HE dont...HE will be sorry for messing with your life and mine.."

" Thank you Dong Hoon ah...I know I can rely on you..okay..I'll meet you later at Jaesuk hyung's room..I need to go now..."

" Okay hyung...but it doesnt mean that our plan will be cancelled...it will still be execute accordingly.."

" Dong Hoon ah...I understand...dont worry..it will be executed as promised..."

Haha nodded and smile at Kang Gary...Kang Gary raise his thumb up to him..they both walked separate ways...Haha rushed himself to Jaesuk's room...he knocked the door..when Jeasuk opened it..he quickly told him about the scandal which involved their members and needs him to gather the other members..Jeasuk quickly called everyone's phone and asked them to come to his room..Kwang Soo was the first to know about the news as he was busy retweeting his fans...when suddenly a few of the sarcastic scaremonger keeps on posting video and news about the scandal...he decided to stream and watch the video...that r*ping scene really stunned and frozed him...he couldnt believed his eyes..

" Omo..hyung...what have you done??...why youre so mean??...what happend to the hyung that I used to know for the past 4 years??..its damn scary hyung...so scary...mmmmm...I better save this video and show it to others....they should know about it.."

When suddenly he received a call from Jaesuk..asking him to gather at his room..he quickly rushed there...

As for Kang Gary...he searched for HIM almost everywhere...but HE was no where to be found..he sighed...

" Where are you, hyung??...Im so worried about you...( I havent checked his room...maybe he was in his room...but HIS manager said he failed to call HIM...)..please say that youre in the room, hyung.."

He walked to the fifth floor coridor...when suddenly he saw a familiar figures leaning against Ji Hyo's front door...it was HIM...it was KIM JONG KOOK..He ran towards Jong Kook...he was closing his eyes..probably fall asleep...Kang Gary approached him with a pat on his shoulder.. 

" Jong Kook hyung...what are you doing here??..."

" Aaiishh...oohh..its you Gary ah..Im waiting for Ji Hyo and Eun Min...need to meet them both..."

" Hyung...I dont think so that will be a good idea for now...come with me now, hyung...hurry up..."

Kang Gary tried to pull Jong Kook's hand but he pulled it rough and scolded Kang Gary...without knowing the real reason...

" Yah Gary...I know youre trying to defend your girlfriend..but she needs to be responsible on what her manager had done to my girlfriend..Hee Jin"

" Hyung...what did you said??...your girlfriend Hee Jin??...Moon Hee Jin??"

" Wait...wait...how did you know her full name??..you try to woo her huh Kang Gary??!!..."

" Hyung!!..stop your insane assumptions.Im trying to save you..trying to hide you..."

" Save me??...hide me??...what for...hide me from who??..from your Song Ji Hyo??!!..or probably your bad attitude??.."

" Kim Jong Kook!!!..dont test my patient again..Im here because of Gap Jin..he called me and begged me to find you as he failed to contact you.."

" What??..me testing your patient eh??..why does my manager has to call you??..what the hell is so important until he couldnt wait for my reply...arrghhhh"

" He couldnt wait.. because...(aisshh...how am I supposed to tell you this. .about the scandal..you and Moon Hee Jin...)"

" Because of what??..tell me...hurry up..."

" Its about Hee Jin..."

" What???!!...what about her...tell me or I'll punch your face..tell me!!!..."

" Fine!!...I'll tell you...its about you r*ping her...everything was recorded..its all over the news on national tv...the local residence found her in the vegetable farm..badly injured as she was shot twice on her tight and arm..she kept on screaming your name crazily..she was traumatized..now she's in the hospital..police are investigating right now..but all of the evidence points to you..satisfied??!!"

" What???!!!...who shot her???..but..I didnt not...it was......( how come...it happend here. Its not an actual r*pe scene...they missed enterprate it..its my first making up with her..but how come it was recorded...who is the culprit whom tried to destroy me) ..its not what you think.."

" Thats why I need to bring you to Jaesuk hyung's room..I needed to hide you there..save you from the reporters...Im so sure they'll be here soon...come on..."

" Gary ah...mianhe..."

" Its not the right time to apologize..need you to come with me.now!!!"

Jong Kook lowered his head...he was confused and upset..how could that scene was recorded...its too much..he couldnt think straight..they stop by his room and fetch all his belongings including his phone..too many question then the answer...why..who..where..what..when...how...Kang Gary understands Jong Kook's mind was a messed and he choosed to shut his mouth and let the others take over when they reached Jeasuk's room later...when they pressed the bell button on Jaesuk's front door..the door was opened..it was Ji Hyo..her eyes was red..there were dried tears on her cheek..she welcomed them and take her place besides Haha. .As Jong Kook and Kang Gary..they walked into the room and choosed to sit on the couch..Jaesuk and Suk Jin looked at Jong Kook...when suddenly Jaesuk sighed...

" Kim Jong Kook..did you really did it??..answer me!!"

" Hyung...I...I..did..but it was not an actual r*pe scene..she..she..."

" She wants it...is that your answer Jong Kook ssi??...do you still remember when to try to r*pe me too??!!!did I want it too???!!.."

Everyone were surprised by Ji Hyo's aggressive attitude..she tried to slap Jong Kook's face..luckily Kang Gary hold her hands and stopped her..Jong Kook was only able to shake his head hard...he did it...but he didnt do the actual r*ping...

" Ji Hyo ah...I know you was still angry with Jong Kook hyung..but atleast..let him explained...give him some space ..pleasee listen to him...Jong Kook hyung...please tell us the truth.."

" Yah hyung...pleasee..tell us about it...atleast we could defend you..Ive seen the video..it was horrible...they called you worst than the BEAST..and I hate to tell you this..you even have "antis" now..."

" Is it true Kwang Soo??...youve seen it??..do you have the video with you??"

" Yes Dong Hoon hyung...I did...and I do have a copy of the video.."

" What should we do now Jaesuk hyung??....any ideas anyone??"

" I know what we should do..we need to work as a family....its better for us to leave Jong Kook to calm his emotion..his emotion is not stable now...he was still shocked by this incident...leave him alone..he will talk to us when he's ready...meanwhile..I and Suk Jin will meet the PDs now..we will cooperate and discuss with them on how to handle the reporters..."

" Okay hyung...in that case I, Ji Hyo noona and Dong Hoon hyung will post a bold denying statement in our official website to stop those sarcastic scaremorger and antis..."

" And I will accompany him until Gap Jin arrived..atleast that is the most I could do..we need to help and defend him...he is still innocent until he was proven guilty..."

" Okay runningman...lets do our part well...the commander's fate is in our hand..lets not failed him...fighting!!!"

All of them leaves the door expect for Jong Kook and Kang Gary..Jong Kook keeps on thinking about this dark incident...

" ( Who is the damn culprit...but why I keep on thinking about Eun Min..because she had revenge on me..she confronted me about Ji Hyo..she was really angry when she knew the truth from Hee Jin..she even slapped Hee Jin on that day...and Hee Jin did mentioned in her note that Eun Min threathen to harm her....maybe it was really her..she have all the motives..Eun Min!!!!...Ive got to find that b*tch...)"

As he walked slowly to the door...Kang Gary stops him and warned him it will not be safe to be outside as the lobby was starting to be the central of attentions..the reporters started to budge in...searching for RM cast and the whole crew..especially for Jong Kook and his manager..he sighed...he knows...it will be the end of his career...the end of KIM JONG KOOK...when suddenly...they were surprised by a loud bang on the door and continuesly the bell rings...

" Hide hyung....hide....I'll cover you up....hurry up....go!!!!!"