the next step...

Saranghae...Oppa

" Come on hyung...its time to go inside..or they'll be eating without us..."

" Yah Dong Hoon...youre really a monster when it comes to food...I heard the PDs are ordering BBQ korea meat...it should be tasty..."

" Hyung...Im swallowing my saliva...youre making me hungry, hyungggg...hurryyyyyyy upppppp..lets goooooo"

Kang Gary laugh hard when he saw Haha impatiently push the restaurant door and rushed back to his seats...he lied to him about the menu..as he knows Haha is a meat lover...when the food were served..Haha knew he was cheated by Kang Gary..he question Kang Gary for lying to him...when Kang Gary answered it was only to as he was a full plated eater...he planned to scold Kang Gary...but before he could open his mouth..the bad Ji Hyo already appeared and pulled his hair again..they laugh happily while enjoying their food...they chat...and everything seems to be normal on Kim Jong Kook' s eyes...he was happy to join them...he felt he was a part of the family again..but within minutes..he excused himself....heading to the toilet...hahaha

====================================

"After taking her bath, Hee Jin checked again all the recorded videos...every each angle and every each moves between both of them shouldnt be missed at all..feeling satisfied with those recordings...she connected the video cameras to her lappy and make few copies before changing the video into various formats so it would be easier for her to upload it later...she send one copy to "the voice"'s phone...she contacted "the voice" to share her success as she managed to trap Jong Kook..falling into her arms..

" Hey babe...Ive got a good news for you...and you must be so proud of me...."

TV: " Hey love...mmm..good news??....hahahaha....your voice is a nice music on my ears...its good to hear from you..what is it love...tell me..."

" Well...we got it all...hahahaha...every inch...every angle..every moves...youre going to love it...trust me, babe..."

TV: " Really love??...hahaha..Im so proud of you...good girl...enjoying every moment with him on bed??"

" No babe...definitely not..he's first timer..his performance is on a beginner level..no one can compare and compete with you my love....you know how crazy I was on bed with you...mmmm..."

TV: " Really???...well...maybe my eyes cheats me..as I can see now..youre really enjoying it much love..youre screaming like hell..."

" Babe...you are watching it right now???...come on babe...it was a r*pe scene...so I need to feel and shout to make it looked realistic...are you jealous babe??...maybe you know...we could make up later...mmmm..."

TV: " Yeah..I know...but he's touching you everywhere love..I hate it so bad..arrghhhh"

" Babe...we are doing this to make him suffer..remember...I want him to be forgotten by his own fan...for r*ping his own girlfriend...I want to show them..how desperate he is when it comes to s*x....."

TV: " Well I guess he's really going to be humiliated infront of public eyes...infront of his fans...did he hit you hard, love??...Im going to make him pay every single thing that he had done to you later..."

"Babe...youre so damn right..dont worry about my injuries okay...its nothing compare to what he had done to me right after we broke up...mmmm...if you wish to do anything to him...Im giving you the green lights...just do whatever it takes to destroy him,babe.."

TV: " Thats my girl...hahaha...so have you completed everything??...ready to go??...Im waiting for you at the parking.."

" Oh..okay..youre early love...and yes..everything is complete..babe...do you want me to place the video camera in her room??...making her the false mastermind..."

TV: " No...you dont have to...Ive got a better idea on her..why dont you just leave a note..saying that her manager actually threaten to harm you as she was not satisfied because he choosed to be with you instead of her ugly unnie.....hahaha...."

" Wow...that would be a brilliant idea,babe..thanks...orait babe...as you said so...meet you at the parking lot okay...bye babe..love you"

TV: " Okay love you too..."

She ended the call with happy heart as her mission truly accomplished and success..she packs all of her things..place all the video cameras into her bags... and write a note for Jong Kook...she leave it on the sleeping lamp table..

  Love....

     I needed to rush back to Seoul as my agency has arranged two last minutes photoshoots for magazines..take good care of yourself okay...well I bumped onto Eun Min ssi..she threaten me to harm me..she was not satisfied when you choosed to be with me...and dumped her unnie...but dont worry...Im not scared of her...I'll call you as soon aa I finishes my shoots okay....fighting love!!

Hee Jin...

" Omo Kim Jong Kook...youre going to be so dead soon...pity you so much...how can you easily think that I will really fall for you again??...got you this time dummy...you'll auffer and humiliated...hahahaha....my acting stops here...bye..bye Kim Jong Kookie..hope you'll die suffering..."

She slammed the door hard and heading down to the parking lot where "the voice" was already waiting for her..she hugged "the voice" tight as she really missed her so much..as the car moves...they planned up for their next moves...they share stories...they share thoughts....atlast theyve agreed with one tragic plans...one bloody tragic plans..as "the voice" starts to elaborate the plans..Hee Jin can imagine what will happend to Kim Jong Kook...Song Ji Hyo...Kang gary and the whole RM cast...she had evil smile on her face...feeling satisfied..so as for "the voice"..when the time comes..she will reveal who is she actually...surely....one thing...they will be surprised like hell..especially Song Ji Hyo...they laugh...she knows how "the voice" really hates Ji Hyo for good..and nothing changes that..."the voice" sent the video to her brother...within few minutes..."the voice" received a reply...

Good job dongseng...Im so proud of you..together we will make them suffer..can you drop by at my office later??...our special gift for the special person is here...come and fetch them okay..you'll love how they sounded and clicks..right after its emptied...hahaha. see you soon...

From: CJ oppa

She showed Hee Jin the message...Hee Jin was wondering about the gift that "the voice's brother talking about...she asked "the voice" what it would be...and for whom the gift was..."the voice" pulled Hee Jin into her embrace..she kissed her roughly..and she whisper the answer to Hee Jin's ears...Hee Jin frozed...she was totally surprised..she would never imagine...that the gift for that special person is really deadly..and the special person that they mentioned is actually HER...she screamed for life but she knows...no one will hear her as the car driven away by "the voice" 's driver.."the voice" grinned at her patheticly..