you dont know how i feel..

Saranghae...Oppa

 

The shoots runs smoothly as planned...before continuing their shoots..Jong Kook managed to inform both Haha and Kang Gary about his relation with Ji Hyo..they pretended to be sorry for him..but what he didnt know was..they already planned to teach him a slide light lessons on today's shoot..all of the cast were instructed to buy any food along the roadside stall..and they could choose among them to eat the food by hitting the  colour water balloon based on the colour of the tshirt of every cast. ..Haha and Kang Gary choosed to go together..meanwhile Ji Hyo joined Jeasuk and the easy brothers..as for Jong Kook..he walked along with the two guests..while buying the food..Haha and Kang Gary purposely asked the chef to make the food more spicy and more salty for the spicy squid and more creamy for the porridge..they lied to the chef it was for a tasted bud game...Haha bought spicy squid and Kang Gary bought porridge..before heading back to the based...they did their own food tasting as the cameramen stop filming for a while to replace a new tape..not satisfied with the taste...they quickly bought a pack of salt..a pack of grinned chillis..and a can of creamy mushroom..they pour it all and mixed it with the food that they bought earlier...after mixing the "special ingredient"...they rushed to the based...one main target in their mind..to shoot on Jong Kook's tshirt colour balloon....truly they succeed to make him suffered as they hit on targets...everyone keeps on teasing Kim Jong Kook quite a baby as he struggle to finish the spicy squid and the porridge..they couldnt even imagine the taste of the food...it was awful and he nearly puke....

As for the female guest...she was sticking like a glue with Kang Gary...Ji Hyo had her eyes on them...she didnt like what she saw...why must be her monday boyfriend..why did he being to flirty and playful towards her much...she boiled in anger...she couldnt control her jealousy...they cut off for another break..she quickly approaches her monday boyfriend..but sadly he was busy talking on the phone...she hid herself behind the wall and listen to his conversation...

" Yah Shin Ri...Im having fun with my friends and my dongsengs...okay..dont worry about me...you take care of yourself babe...bye... ."

She was so jealous when her monday boyfriend was on phone with Shin Ri.furthermore he used the nicknames on her..calling her "babe"..although he did told her that Shin Ri is his bestfriend..when she was about to approach him...the female guest and her friends came along and join him before Ji Hyo could do anything...she hid herself back..she knows most of the girls will definitely fall for Kang Gary's charmed as he treats female like a princess...she knows it well as she is one of them who fall for him...the only different is..he didnt even know about it...

Kang Gary noticed someone was peeking on him...when he tried to seek for that person behind the wall..when he was approaches by the female guest and her two friends..Kang Gary knows how to capture the stalker...he came out with an idea..

" Gary oppa...my friend are here..they are your biggest fan...they also loves you and your music so much..."

" Really??...wow thank you ladies...mmm...all of you are so hot...youre making me nervous...damn!!...Im all sweating...the temptation from all of you are killing me...I wiah I could remove my tshirt..."

" Oppa...dont do that...Im going to melt...so as my friends...right girls???..."

" Wow...sitting and relaxing with three y and beautiful ladies...is this heaven??...hahahaha..."

One of the girl stand nearby to Kang Gary and put her face on his shoulder...

" Gary oppa....later can we go for a drink..??"

" Yeah..sure...no problem at all..."

They laugh together...as for Ji Hyo...she was controlling herself not to shout at her monday boyfriend for being so flirty and playful towards those girls...she hate it when they keep on touching and hugging him..she couldnt take it anymore...she decided to walk towards them...when suddenly..

" Why dont we take a group selca??...we can take it as a friendship gift..."

They cheered and laugh...they rounded him and leaned against him...he knows the stalker will definitely try to peep...

" Aaahhh...youre so y...mmm...I like it..."

He pretended to say those cheesy words to bait the stalker out...when suddenly...he managed to capture the stalker image..after a zoom...he was so surprised to find out the stalker was actually his monday girlfriend...

" Damn...oppa.might have seen me...his phone was the highest...above his head...omo...what should I do now...youre so dead Song ji Hyo...I better leave now..."

She tried to walk away...but it seems her legs didnt want to move..she decided to stay...and surprisingly...she heard a question was asked... that was the same question she had been waiting to ask him too...

" Oppa...do you like Ji Hyo unnie???..."

" Yes of course...she's a part of us...our family...she's my friend...my dongseng..."

" Oh I thought you like her much oppa...because you know...both of you looked good together..the chemistry is strong...Im so jealous oppa..."

" Neh...you shouldnt be jealous...my ideal type is...I like y and hot girls..like you...hahaha...furthermore..she's someone else girlfriend...I shouldnt interrupt their relation..although theyre having a slidely small arguement at the moment...but dont worry..I'll patch them back..together again..."

" Omo...how nice of you oppa...being a cupid huh...so cute oppa...mmm..how interesting..."

" Who is Ji Hyo unnie's boyfriend..oppa..tell us??"

" Neh..sorry ladies..although youre so y..but not daring enough to make me to open this secret...need to keep the secret okay...just wait for their official pc..one day..hahaha.."

" Oppa..youre so cheesy...you really cant take your eyes on y and beautiful female..arent you??"

" Thats why I always goes to club...checking every y and hot chicks there...hahaha..."

" So I guess...Ji Hyo unnie is only a friend and your on screen girlfriend.oppa..am I right??"

" Hey...10 point for you...y and beauty with brain....."

They laugh hard...deep inside Kang Gary's heart..he knows Ji Hyo might heard his conversation with these girls...he want it to be that way...he choose to be that way..he quickly excused himself..and rushed for her...he trailed her....as for Ji Hyo...she was upset...she quickly walked away and hide herself in the empty room...he saw her walking into the empty room...he moved himself..and listens to her movement...he saw her....she was kneeling nearby a chair and sighed....

"Why cant you realised that im slowly falling for you?!..Am i just a friend and a lil sister to you??.."

 She started to sob...

"Is it because im not that pretty like those ladies??Is it because I'm not y enough for you??Or perhaps I'm not ladylike enough for you??!!"

 She hits her thigh with her two hands..she was extremely upset..

 "Why do I feel heartache whenever you starts to interact and being closed to other female guest??...Why it hurts me badly???!!!....why??!!!!!!

She shouted in her heart and lifted both of her hands slowly runs through her hair

"I know.....you won't realised...cause you don't even care..I'm nothing to you and..."

 She takes a long sigh.....

"..you'll just keep playing cupid for me and him because you knew how he felt for me......."

Tears started to falls..she's trembling..she close with her right hand...trying not to make any sound as she heard someone opens the door..the cry became loud when she saw him..staring at her...she realised..its emptiness fulfilling his stare...

He is Kang Gary...the guy that she had truly fallen for...as for him...he was so shocked to hear her indirect confession...deep inside his heart...his lil voice speaks..

"( Miahne Ji Hyo ah...)"