both of us

Saranghae...Oppa

They reaches the hotel safely although it was rainning heavily...luckily they managed to get empty space at the basement parking...the four of them bid goodbye and walk to their rooms....Kang Gary and Haha walk together as their room were side by side...Ji Hyo and Eun Min reaches Ji Hyo's room...Ji Hyo throw herself on the bed...closing her eyes tight...

" Unnie...you better rest...go ahead and sleep...I'll be in the bathroom...if anything just knock the door okay...."

She just nodded lightly.....her recalls passing his rooms...she heard a laugh...but she just ignored...why should she care anymore about him...he hurt her enough...her tears escape from her eyes..it couldnt be hold anymore...he's playing innocent well...too good to be true...

" Both of us...you and me...are gone...erased from my life...for good..."

=================================

Jong Kook and Hee Jin were chatting happily...he looked at her as she sits on the couch next to the tv..lil bit far from his reach...she looked scared..maybe because of his behavior..kissing her and hugging her tight...everything about her was still the same..he missed her so bad...having her infront of his eyes is a miracle for him..he couldnt imagine this women willing to drive 4 hours straight only to meet him...to thanked him..he was touched by her thought...

" Hee Jin ah...I know you was still shocked by the kiss just now..mianhe Hee Jin ah...I didnt mean to make you uncomfortable with me..come and sit here...next to me...pleaseeeee"

" Oppa....I...I...."

" Pleaseeee...dont be scared...I wouldnt hurt you okay..I wont do anything that you didnt like or without your consent okay...I promised...."

She nodded and move herself to sit next to Jong Kook..she looked at him..she knows her acting will make him fall for her..she's playing her role well...she pretended to be scared after walking out from the bathroom..she pretended to be pure and innocent..

" Pabo!!...Im just playing innocent with you...youre still so weak and stupid...!!..it will be easier for me..just wait for your fate Kim Jong Kook...hahahaha"

She shouted and laugh in her heart...Jong Kook has treated her bad...humiliated her...rejecting her harshly...she will make him fall for her...and dumped him infront of everybody that he loved most..

" Hee Jin ah....Im so sorry for hurting you before...I shouldnt be harshed on you...Im so sorry..."

" Oppa...its okay...its all in the past...Im so thankful because youre there for me...taking care of me with Gap Jin oppa..I owe you guys a lot...I really couldnt pay your kindness..although Ive hurt you before..I thought youve already hated me..why did you save me, oppa??

" Hee Jin ah...its nothing..really...to be honest with you..I felt guilty until today towards you..I wish I was there earlier..so that I could prevent that scary incident.."

" Oppa..stop saying that..its all fated...how could you prevent such incident..youre just human being...not some super hero with mighty powers..."

"I dont know Hee Jin ah...I...I..just feel afraid of losing you again..."

"Afraid of losing me??...Oppa...what are you saying...stop being ridicilous...youve Ji Hyo unnie...she's your...."

Before she could finished her sentences..Jong Kook cuts her off...looking at her while running his finger on her hair...cupping her face...she smiles...deep inside her mind..she's laughing and her acting skills really improved...he believed her..

" Im not being ridicilous Hee Jin...pleasee...listen to me..I was so scared of losing you twice...and about Ji Hyo...we had this big arguement..and I just walk away...for good ."

" Oppa...I dont understand...please dont make me confused..dont scared me..its not funny oppa."

" Hee Jin ah..I didnt mean to scare you or make you confused...this incident really makes me scared....when I bring you to the hospital...you was breathless..you was not moving at all...my heart keeps on sinking...crying...calling your name..maybe because I used to love you so much..."

" Oppa...."

" Hee Jin ah..it was hard for me to proceed without you...I decided to try a new relationship...but she cant compete with you...its totally two different individuals...she may look fun...but she was boring inside..."

" Oppa....stop...it is Ji Hyo unnie youre talking about...mind your word...dont compare us...we are much different individuals...oppa...did you confessed to her???"

" Yessss..I did...I guess so...because I thought I might be able to forget you...but..truly I cant..."

" Oppa....its not fair for her...its her feelings youre messing with..oppa...she's still your girlfriend...your lover..."

" Hee Jin ah....I dont know how to tell you this...but its over between me and Ji Hyo....furthermore she couldnt confessed to me...so...I think its better for me to move on..just like Kang Gary..."

" What did you say oppa??..over??...Its that easy, oppa??...you need to clear things up okay...you have to confront her..you will meet her in runningman shoots okay...justify and tell her off okay if you really didnt want her anymore...."

" Probably Hee Jin...I guess youre right..I'll try to talk to her later..okay..lets just forget about her...I need a piece of advice since youre good in advising people...just like before..."

" What is it oppa...tell me??"

" I accidently accused and make my two dongsengs hate me...I was drunked...I couldnt think straight...I was so upset and angry in the same time....my feelings was totally screwed...so I guess I just flushed everything on them..I really regret..regretted it so much.....it happened but I couldnt remember until Gap Jin told me about everything this morning...I couldnt believed myself..but the damaged on them were pretty bad Hee Jin....Im supposed to apologize to them...but how...??"

" Woooahh..drunk???...oppa..are you serious???oh my gosh...oppa...frankly..just be honest with me...what was the reason until you get yourself drunk??..until you lost yourself...you even hurt your dongsengs with your words...tell me oppa..."

" Its was her..."

" Ji Hyo unnie again??...omo...is she trying to destroy your life and your friendship oppa??..who are your dongsengs??"

" Kang Gary and Haha....I dont know Hee Jin...Kang Gary has feelings for her before..but he has move on...he has letting her for good...but I dont feel secure and started to doubt him as I always notice during yesterday shoots...she really enjoyed being with him rather than me..I was pissed..but I shouldnt blamed it on Kang Gary...I should trust my dongsengs as I knew them both for years...I was just over reacted and slammed him with my crazy allegations and when Haha tried to calm me down..I bashed him too with my words...."

" Oppa..you should know them better...its not worth it to fight with your buddy or dongsengs over a women...its totally crazy...you should apologize to them...I agree oppa..find them and apologize sincerely..."

" Thank you Hee Jin ah...you had been so wonderful in my life...thank you for coming into my life again...can I get a hug??"

" Oppa....no need to thank me okay...hug??..no...not at the moment...Im still shocked...oppa...Im a friend okay...will always be a friend when you needed a friend..."

" Hee Jin ah...I...dont want to be your friend....I want to be more than a friend....will you...pleasee..."

" Oppa....listen to me...we will start fresh okay...starting with a friendship okay..as I need to forget everything in the past as well as Ive badly hurt you before...its not easy for me...oppa...I still cant forgive myself after what Ive done to you...pleasee...just give me some time to think about it oppa..."

" I know...Ive hurt you too Hee Jin...but pleasee at least promise me that you'll consider about it okay...my request..."

" I will oppa...I will...."

" Think about both of us...you and me.."

She smile widely looking at him...thats right Jong Kook...begged...pleaded...he was falling for her trap...he may be the commander...but when it comes to love and women..he was still an idiot and weak...tonight he'll definitely be out of control with her surprises... more and more..she's just like a black widow spider...waiting for her victim...