me to you..you to me

Saranghae...Oppa

Jong Kook just reaches his house..Gap Jin watching tv while he walks in..he is so shocked to see Jong Kook's tshirt..full with blood stained...he quickly approaches him..he look untidy..not looking as a normal Jong Kook..this is the other side of him..the weaker side..his eyes swollen..and red..Gap Jin assumed something really bad must had happend..

" Hyung...did you killed somebody?...you look like a mass murderer..what happend??"

He tried to joke as he notice Jong Kook's teary eyes..Jong Kook just shakes his head..

" I need to rush back to the hospital..hyung, please charge my handphone..the battery is dead..luckily I dont have anything this morning.."

"Ookkayy..in that case I'll fetch you from the hospital later as I need to use the car today..but please tell me what happend..I am your manager,remember?"

" Yah hyung..I'll tell you later okay...I need my bath now..thanks hyung"

Jong Kook rushed for his bath..leaving Gap Jin in the living room..he connects Jong Kook's handphone to the charger and leave it..he grabbed all the nessecary documents and files...he walks into the kitchen..preparing breakfast for Jong Kook..a bowl of chicken salad and plain water..he bring it to the dining table

" Kim Jong Kook...your breakfast is ready"

After a fresh bath..he quickly wears a comfortable black tshirt and a beige colour short..he approaches Gap Jin when he heard his voice calling him..

" Thank you,hyung.."

He eats hungrily..without even looking at Gap Jin..after finishing the food..they rushes to the car and Gap Jin drives him straight to the hospital..he ask his manager to stop at the florist nearby their house..he buy a big bouquet of sunflower..his manager just gaze at him..they continue their journey..as they reaches the hospital lobby..he stops and look at Jong Kook strangely..

" Why sunflower??you should buy roses..you know??"

" Ahh hyung...she love sunflower"

" She??!!!..whooo??"

" Ermmm.mmm aa...aa..ffriend of mine..I'll tell you later okay..promise...mmm..hyung, where is my handphone??"

" Omoo..I forget to bring it...I accidently left it at home while charging it..I'll bring it to you later after I have finishes my work..you are not expecting any important arent you??"

" Neh...I dont think so hyung..oh hyung, before I forget..her ward is on the second floor..room number 5...okay hyung,I better get going..thank you hyung"

They bid goodbye..he totally forgets about Ji Hyo..last night before they bid goodbye..she promised to send him a message on the pinky promise punishment..he promised her..that he's willing to accept any terms and condition as long as she'll be calling him "oppa" again..

=======================

Ji Hyo looks at her handphone clock..still no reply from him..its has been 3 hours..she is still waiting for him at the park..maybe he'll be a bit late...maybe he has something on..maybe he is in the studio..she keeps persuading her heart not to give up waiting for him...he tried to call his handphone..the line went through..but no answer...her americano is getting cold..her stomach starts to growl...she's hungry..she walks to the nearby stall..buying two sets of kimbap and some boiled potatoes..she sits back on the bench...she runs through the sent item

Jong Kook Goaty ssi..I'll wait for you at the park nearby Han river at 11am..cant wait to see you and punish you...see you soon

From: Ji Hyo

" He will be here..Ji Hyo ah...just wait and be patient okay..."

She closed her eyes....inhaling the fresh air...

" Jong Kook oppa...where are you??"

Warm tears escaping from her eyes...

================================

Jong Kook walks into Hee Jin's room...she's lying down motionless..he starts to feel helpless..he wish he could met her earlier before those guys did..he felt hurt...she used to be his lover...she used to be a good friend...a good girlfriend..they share lots of sweet and bitter memories..when suddenly  it all turns into a disaster...she was not satisfied being a normal model..she wants to be famous..she wants to be recognize as one of the asian top models..she was hoping he understand and he will support her decision..but they ended having a big fight...he accused her being selfish..leaving him for her dream..he closed his eyes..its all in the past..he tries to look at her clearly...he cant see her face clearly as the wires block the beauty of her..he reaches a chair..and sit closed by her side...whispering...

" Hee Jin ah...how are you today??..oppa bought your favourite flowers...can you guess??.."

He look at her..she's really in a deep sleep...he missed her sweet smile..

" No..stoppp Jong Kook ah...She's nobody to you...she'a just your ex girlfriend..stop thinking anything more...you only feel sorry for her...that's all..its just feeling guilty..cause you was not able to help her earlier..that's all".

He fights with his mind...and his heart...he just reached for her hand..it is still soft..just like before...still the same...he her nuckle with his thumb.he looked at the wall clock..its already 2pm...his eyes are heavy..he yawned...within a few minutes...he walks into the dreamland...

=======================================

Gap Jin finishes his appoinments about 9pm..he rushes home to take Jong Kook's handphone..and drive straight to the hospital..after parking the car...he walks to the lobby..and heading to the elevator..he reaches second floor and starts to search for room number 5..its just at the corner..he walks in when he saw Jong Kook is wipping "her" legs with warm water..he just sits on the chair and watch...

=========================

Ji Hyo still at the park..she couldnt indentify her own feelings..its been more than 8 hours she has been waiting for him..but he didnt come...a part of her ask her to leave immidietly because its going to rain soon..but another part of her ask her to stay..he'll come later on..he will...she burst into tears again..without thinking...she send message to Kang Gary...maybe he could be her companion...he promised her..to be there for her..to care and cherrish her...

=======================

Kang Gary ia composing a new song..when his focus was interrupted by the vibration..he lazily reaches his handphone...

 Gaelly..I'm so upset..with you and Jong Kook ssi.You promised to be there for me..to care and cherrish me...but you didnt reply me..Jong Kook ssi went missing without a trace..we agreed to meet today at 11am at the park nearby Han river..but until now he didnt show up..its starts to rain now..seems God understand that how sad I am now..

From: Monday Girlfriend

Kang Gary nearly dropped his cigarette bud on his tight..he quickly rushes for his car keys and wallet...heading his way to her...to be her protector...to be her savior..he closed his eyes..

" Here comes the dog..."

He fake a smile...its a bitter smile...