two different happiness??

Saranghae...Oppa

Ji Hyo was busy helping Jong Kook with the wig when suddenly her hand phone started to ring..she was about to reach for her phone but luckily Jong Kook stops her..

" Ji Hyo ah...can we just leave our phones today?..let's spend time together..no disturbance allowed.."

" Oppa...I have to answer it..probably it's from Eun Min.."

" Oh no...she won't call you..for sure..trust me..."

" wae??..do you something that I didn't?"

" she's with my manager.."

Ji Hyo was stunned...frozed..she looked at Jong Kook..trying to search for an answer...

" what did you said oppa??..Eun Min and your manager??what is she doing with him??"

" Aishhh...no wonder people called you mong..you're surely mong most of the time..."

" Yah Kim Song Kook!!...hahaha..although I'm mong but I'm still cute!!..come on just answer me..."

" you surely are sweetheart...but why are you calling me song kook??...and when I look at the mirror why am I resembles as a woman??...Yah song ji hyo..what are you planning to do??"

Ji Hyo just pout her lips and laugh..she realised that jong kook fits in well with the clothing and the wig..expect for his purplish skin..she laugh out loud..

" Yah unnie..today you're going to be my assistant...my maid and my bodyguard..and answer my question about my manager..."

" wae??..what did you call me??unnie??...Yah song ji hyo...you're too much..I'm not going out..."

" oppaaaaaa...you've promised me right??...furthermore it's your punishment..don't let me bring last night's incident or else the punishment is going to be more worst than this...."

Jong Kook stare into Ji Hyo's eyes...he slowly held her shoulder..last night's incident really scares him..he truly feel guilty..he knew he wasn't strong enough to face the fact if he loose her again..there are sadness in jong book's eyes and ji hyo realised about the plaster on her feet..moreover jong kook already removed the bandage before he fell asleep.luckily the wound wasn't serious.

" ji hyo ah..I'm so sorry about last night..I knew it was my fault..please don't remind me about last night's incident..it hurts me badly...especially when I saw you hurt your feet with those broken glasses..luckily the wound is not that deep or else I'm not be able to forgive myself if anything happens to you..."

" oppaaaa...I'm..."

Before ji hyo could finishes her words..jong kook's finger sealed her lips..he shake his head...

" shhhhhhh....let me finish...listen to what I need to say...ji hyo ah...I knew I've promised you before..to care..to cherish and to protect you no matter what happen...and I failed last night...watching you drunk makes my heart shattered...I'm terribly sorry...mianhe ji hyo ah...I'm not a good lover I guess..."

Slowly tears started to fill his eyes..he knew it was his fault...ji hyo was so surprised....she didn't know that jong kook was so worried about her last night..she tried to lighten the situation..

" Yah oppa...why you're so sensitive nowadays..I'm okay with it..furthermore I'm giving you this punishment..I'm so sorry..I didn't meant to make you hurt with my behaviour..I was so angry last night..I...I...."

" Ji hyo ah..I know I may not be the best man..but I'll try to be the best for you..because I really love you.."

" oppa...mianhe...let's just forget and forgive okay...and...hmmmm...of course you're the best man for me...the one..for me.."

Ji hyo slowly gives jong kook a hugged..making him jump with joy...

" and oppa...I love....youuuurrr cute ponytails...hahaha"

" Yah!! I thought you're going to say that you loves me too..."

" in your dreams oppa..perhaps kwang ja will be a good replacement..."

" SONG JI HYO!!!"

Ji Hyo quickly run towards her room as fast as she could when she realised that jong kook was chasing her from behind...no matter how hard she tried..the commander manages to catch her and hugged her tight...too close until she could feel his heartbeat..and the warm of his breath blowing her ears..

" ji hyo ah...how can I not love you..you always know how to make me happy while I'm sad...always concern about me..you always makes me smile again...thank you ji hyo..thank you..."

" in that case oppa...be song kook today..for me...and still you're not answering me about my manager..."

" anything for you ji hyo..anything..although you asked me for my life..I'll give it to you as long as I can see the sweet smile of yours before I die.."

" so sweet oppa...I'm truly touched...my smile is yours forever...but answer me"

" aishhhh dont show me that cute face or else I'm going to melt and stick like a glue to you...saranghae my angel"

Ji hyo was touched yet surprised by jong kook's word...he released his hugged and turns ji hyo around..they looked at each other... with a smiling face jong kook answered her question..

"both of our manager are dating...they dated behind us..and we shall start our date too.."

" wae??..eun min and gap jin??wae??how dare they date each other but keeping it away from us..it's not fair..aishhh..I guess she knows how to cover up well.. cheesy words again huh..dating you??..hmmm it depends on how well song kook's performance today..we shall see and I'll gives you the answer by tonight.."

" don't worry I'll be your best companion today..tomorrow..until the day I die..."

" Yah song kook..stop mentioning about death and its not funny...if I heard it again I'm going to make you song kook for life.."

" mianhe ji hyo ah..didn't mean to make any fuss here..don't turn me into song kook because we need to produce babies okay....."

" yahhhhh!!stop it song kook unnie..."

" fine...ill be your song kook unnie for today..ehem..ehemm.....unnie is here...how was your feet??"

Asked jong kook while adjusting his male voice..he couldn't stop laughing...he tries hard to speak as "song kook unnie"...he also make his cute expression to impress her..

" I don't really feel much pain..perhaps because I'm used to it..bareable pain..thanks for your treatment unnie...hahaha...this is getting better..unnie..you shall behave like a good woman today okay..I wanted to snap your photo..hold on.."

" wait...I need to touch up my make up...and 'my '...I need to borrow your red lipstick okay...so that I'll looked loveable and kissable..hmmm ji hyo ah...are my assets okay??...well balance??..this orange and your bra is killing me...but anything for you my love...hmmmm..maybe I should 'tuck in' my........too...."

Ji hyo laughs as she heard jong kook keeps on nagging about his appearance..she walked slowly reaching for her phone which was on a cabinet nearby her bed...she turns around to look at him

" unnie..stop it..you're so funny..my tummy is going to get a cramp if you don't stop nagging..."

when she unlock her phone..she realised there were few missed calls..she press the screen and checked..surprisingly those missed calls were from kang gary..

" song kook unnie...kang gary called me earlier..should I returned back his calls??"

" I told you..just put the phone aside..we are leaving the phone...no phone today..only you and me...or perhaps you want jong kook to accompany you...."

" no..no unnie..today is ladies day..okay..okay I'll leave my phone too..but before that let's take a nice photo of you..pose y unnie....1..2....cheese"

Ji hyo laugh out loud when she saw the photo..it was hilarious..jong kook who turns to song kook posed as a seducive woman..without jong kook's permission and knowledge..ji hyo quickly forwarded the hilarious photo to other RM members with tag..

"seducive unnie" best companion for shopping..call agent CSI."

" let's go purplish unnie..can't wait to shop....yay!!"

" Yah!! Don't call me purplish...just call me unnie...who knows I may get lucky to get a boyfriend too...hahaaha"

" how do I look unnie??"

" stunning...."

 

Jong kook hold ji hyo's handbag like his own..walking with ji hyo..he pretends that he is really "song kook"...meanwhile for ji hyo...she laugh out loud for two reasons..one because of "her purplish unnie" and another reason is she couldn't wait to receive feedback from her RM family...they leave her unit for the mall...jong kook feel so happy..he keeps holding ji hyo's hand all the way...

Meanwhile for kang gary..he keeps on questioning himself why ji hyo didn't answered his calls..trying to persuade his heart badly..he sighed...

" probably she was busy with her shoots...or maybe she has other schedules..hmmmm..aishhh...stress!!..it's okay kang gary...she will definitely returned your call after this...don't worry and stop thinking too much before my head explode...hmmmm...maybe she is with jong kook hyung..argggghhhh..if she is with him..there are going to be more kissing and romance moments..I couldn't bare this pain anymore Mong Ji..you're not hyung's wife...just not yet..I'm not going to hold into this feelings anymore..you need to know how sorry I was for rejecting you..Wait for me Mong Ji...I'm coming for you..."

He forced himself to leave the bed and rushes towards the bathroom..he nearly slips..but managed to hold the bathroom door..his heart beats fast..he turn on the shower head..letting the water to run and fill his bathtub and dragged himself to the sink...looking at his own reflection..he smile..

" I might be stupid at once for rejecting your love..but now..I'm coming back..stronger for you Mong Ji..I won't stop and won't give up to earn back your love...I won't listen to anybody else expect you..I'm going to make you fall for me..day by day..unless if you yourself tell me that you don't love me at all...kang gary..get ready...you're a new man now.."

He grinned widely...slowly he soaked himself into the bathtub...closing his eyes...

As for Gil and Haha...they decided to wait for kang gary to sober before they could tell him the truth about Shin Ri..they're enjoying their beer when suddenly Haha's phone beeps..he frowned while checking who was it from...after few seconds..a loud laugh could be heard....his laugh had shocked Gil as he nearly spill his beer...

" Yah Dong Hoon..what makes you laugh this loud??!!..what is so funny about receiving a text??''

" you'll laugh louder than me I guess..here hyung...look at this...it's so funny and too..."

" Omo...is this kim jong kook ??am I right??what the hell is he wearing like this..it's so hilarious...seriously...I can't believe my eyes that I'm seeing this..."

" Ji Hyo send me this photo...they must be together by now..you know how sleek and cunning Ji hyo is..she'll definitely bullied jong kook furthermore jong kook's weaknesses is woman..."

" aishhhh pity him but mmmm..still he looks good in those clothes..look at the s..if they're really original...mmmm that would be delicious..hahaha"

" aaaa...hyunggg..don't tell me that you're falling in love with him.."

" wae??..it's going to cause me nightmare for life..."

Both of them laughs their heart out when suddenly Haha's phone rings again but this time is a call from kwang soo..

" yah girin...what do you want??"

" hyung...jong kook hyung changed..he just transform himself into a woman..i saw that photo..what should we tell noona if she also gets this photo..there's even an agent selling him around..we need to protect noona...hyung!!..andwaeeeee.."

" Yah kwang soo..you're exaggerating things..didn't you recognise the phone number??look again.."

" wae??..it's ji hyo noona but the agent name is CSI..I'm worried hyung..i volunteered myself to be noona's new boyfriend"

" Aishhh this kid..CSI stands for Cheon Sung Im..Ji hyo's real name.it's just a joke "

" omo!!!.it's true hyung..how can I miss that important clue..but hyung..don't you think kwang ja is prettier than song kook??"

" Yah you better hang up or else I'm going to tell jong kook hyung that you dare to replace his place to be with Ji Hyo..."

Within one second kwang soo's voice vanished and all that left was the hanged up tone...they both laughs again....

" Dong Hoon ah...are jong kook and ji hyo officially dating??"

" I'm not so sure hyung..after that incident I realised that they're close..but I don't really know about how far their relation is.."

" but for me..if jong kook willing to fit in woman's clothes for ji hyo..it means something..you know guys rarely sacrifice themselves to fulfill weird request from the female unless they're truly and deeply in love with that person..."

They laugh again...without realizing that kang gary was listening to their conversation...he just finished his shower when he heard Haha's loud laugh..he wanted to join them when suddenly he heard Jong Kook and Ji Hyo's name were mentioned..he decided to stay behind the door..peeping and listening to his buddies...

" maybe I should check my phone too"

..he already sober and rush back to his room..reaching his phone on the table and his anger flushed again....he scroll the photo and zoomed in for a few times..

" is that all you can do for her hyung?? Not good enough..I can do better...mmm shopping eh??...I guess I know where they're heading too..not to be that suspicious..I should asked Gil and Ding hoon to accompany me then they can tell me about that ..mmm...Mong Ji...ill be there for you and jong kook hyung...you're rival has arrived..."

He smile widely...he quickly put on his best clothes..with his best look..he's going to win her again...he walked to the living room confidently and it surprises both Gil and Haha..

" Bro..dong hoon...let's go shopping..I need fresh air and besides that we can talk about Shin Ri.."

" Are you serious bro?..you're sober enough??.you should know the truth bro..."

" Yah hyung...are you sure that you're really okay??..because if you're not..we can just stay at home.."

" of course I'm okay..you both expected me to be like a girl??...crying and being devastated??..definitely not..I'm kang gary..I shall be stronger than yesterday..come on..i need fresh air and we also can have our lunch together..my treat"

Gil and Haha agrees with kang gary...without saying a word..both of them just follows him..they leave the house and walking towards his range rover...he mumbled slowly...

" Mong Ji..here I come.."