sad but true

Saranghae...Oppa

Ji Hyo dragged her feet heavily and panting in pain..She pick up her stuff and slowly walk towards her car as she have another schedule to attend.She tried her best not to cry but the tears keeps falling on her face......enough to express the burden and pain that she's carrying with her.She unlocks her car and throw her stuff at the back seat.She feels so lonely and sad.She placed herself on the driver seat and look into the rear mirror..

"Am I that bad?!"

"Am I not good enough for him?!"

" Am I not that pretty in his eyes?!"

The sob turns into a cry..She is crying..She is hurt...She is tired...Everything seems to be hard for her nowadays.She placed her head on the steering,trying to calm herself.Nobody knows that she already broke up with the CEO.Yeah nobody knows expect for her manager.She still remembered the hurtful break up.She closed her eyes and try to memeries it...

===========

* flashback *

 

She was reaching home after a hectic day where suddenly a familiar gesture grabbed her arms from behind.

" Jagiya "

She quickly hugged him tight as she misses him so much due to their busy schedule,they hardly meet each other.She was so happy to see her man..but she realised something went wrong.He didnt hugged her back.He just stand still and he looked serious.He slowly push her from hugging him.She was so surprised..

" Jagiya...what's wrong??."

She tried to make him look into her eyes but he just ignoring her.

" Jagiya...answer me.what's wrong??."

He just stand still and she's still waiting for her answer.Then suddenly..

" Song Ji Hyo! "

She's in shocked..Did she heard he call her full name...or its just a joke..

" You...Me...it's all over...finish.."

She felt weak..she fell on her knees..she started to cry..Yeah...her boyfriend just dumped her for good after using her for his own benefit.She dont even know what is the reason he dumped her.A part of her dying to know the reason but a part of her just giving a respons of letting go..forgetting everything.He just left and dont bother to look at her..All she heard was a loud ramp from the engine..

* End of flashback *

==========================