Pretty Girl ♡ -- LikeASunflower

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Soomi (LikeASunflower)

EXO-K's Do Kyungsoo (D.O)

BG Music: Love, Love, Love by EXO-K

"Get me my bag."

Kyungsoo quickly grabbed a bag and handed it to the girl who was sitting on a student's table currently fixing her hair in a mirror.

"Here, Soomi-yah," Kyungsoo said.

Soomi didn't even glance once at him. "Not that bag. My makeup bag."

Kyungsoo zipped open her backpack and pulled out a smaller bag. He closed her backpack and handed the small makeup bag to Soomi.

"Thanks, Oppa," Soomi said with half-emotions. She pulled out her eyeliner and mascara before fixing her makeup. Kyungsoo just sat besides her with a smile.

After a few minutes passed, Soomi was finally satisfied with how she looked, and she put her makeup items away in her makeup bag. Then, she passed her makeup bag to Kyungsoo, who put it back in her backpack.

Everyone else in class looked at them. They all felt sorry for Kyungsoo, since Soomi always seemed to boss him around. They would throw him looks of pity, but Kyungsoo would just smile and assure them that he was okay. But everyone knew they wouldn't mind being in Kyungsoo's place. Soomi was the prettiest girl at school, even if she was a little spoiled.

"So what are you doing today?" Soomi asked Kyungsoo, as she scrolled through her twitter on her phone, retweeting and sending tweets.

Kyungsoo, who looked up at her and gave her his full attention like always, thought before speaking. "I just have to finish my homework and help my grandma clean up her restaurant at night."

Soomi finally put down her phone and looked at Kyungsoo. "Can we go somewhere today then? I want to watch 'No Breathing' at the theaters!"

Kyungsoo's smile that was always present when he was with Soomi faltered a bit. "The.. the one with Lee Jongsuk?"

Soomi nodded enthusiastically. "Yup! He's so hot, I love him!"

Kyungsoo nodded. "Y-yeah, I guess."

Soomi noticed that Kyungsoo was awkwardly looking around whe she mentioned that she really liked this actor, and she chuckled a bit. "So, can we?"

Kyungsoo looked back at her and gave her a warm smile. "If you want to, of course."

Soomi giggled. "Thanks!" She jumped off of the tabletop and sat down in her seat, which was next to Kyungsoo because they were Table Partners. She began to talk about the latest fashion trends and the cool make up brands and Kyungsoo listened to her carefully.

Some boys may say that they would get sick of girls that only cared about petty things like this, even if they were as pretty as Soomi. But Kyungsoo would never grow tired of her. He was just thankful enough to be dating her.

 

The time seemed slow as they were in class listening to the boring lessons. Finally, the last bell rang, and school was out. Soomi excitedly dragged Kyungsoo to her locker and put all her books away, only taking the ones she needed for homework. She then walked with Kyungsoo to his locker, and he did the same. They left the school together with Soomi practically dragging him.

"Soomi, we need to do homework first, remember?" Kyungsoo said as they were walking to a bus stop.

Soomi pouted. "We do?"

Kyungsoo nodded.

Soomi crinkled her nose in dissatisfaction. "Fine. We can do homework together at least, right? You know I can never get any of the answers correct without your help."

Kyungsoo chuckled. "Of course."

This was another reason that their classmates pitied him. Kyungsoo, who was first place in their grade, was smart. When the news of them dating spread, they all assumed that Soomi was using him to raise her grades. In truth, Soomi was able to raise her grades, but she didn't date him just to use him. He was willing to help her on her work, and she was able to get a little motivation from him.

"Ugh, my hair got messed up from us jogging here," Soomi complained as she pulled out her phone to use the reflection as a mirror. She began fixing her hair again.

"Soomi-yah, you look pretty all the time. You don't need to worry," Kyungsoo assured.

Soomi shook his words off by making a shoo-ing motion with her free hand. "You're just saying that because you li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter