Day 1 ♡ -- for hiinamoriamu

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Risa (hiinamoriamu)

Got7’s Mark Tuan

BG Music: Forever Young by Got7

“Hey, Risa. You down for lunch today at the Italian restaurant?” Mark asked on the phone.

“Of course I am! I’ll walk to your house after getting ready,” Risa replied.

“I’ll pick you up in a few.” Mark then hung up without any response.

Many may have said that Mark was cold, but he was sweet on the inside that was hidden. Risa, being his childhood friend since practically birth, knew him more than he knew himself, and when she would tell him he was too nice to be cool, he shrugged it off.
Just to his word, Mark arrived at Risa’s house in a few minutes. Risa, who didn’t like people waiting for her, was standing outside of her house checking her phone.

“Risa, let’s go,” Mark said.

Risa looked up from her phone. “Oh, yeah sure! I just texted Byunghun too, and he said he’ll drive there on his own as well.”

Mark froze unnoticeably for a quick moment. He meant for them to hangout just them two, and he felt a little hurt when she included Byunghun. He would never admit that out loud though. But he knew he shouldn’t really care because of course she would’ve called Byunghun up.

Everyone knew Risa had the biggest crush on Byunghun. Even Byunghun himself knew. But he was also aware of Mark’s feelings for her, so he never had any interest in Risa. He just didn’t know how to break it to Risa, because the moment he would break her heart by rejecting her, Mark would kill him. He knew how much Risa meant to Mark, and they both meant a lot to him as well.
But Mark didn’t know of his own feelings for Risa. Byunghun tried to point it out to him that it was obvious, but Mark would dismiss it, saying that they were just best friends.

“We can meet up with him there,” Mark said. They both got in Mark’s car and drove off to the restaurant.

When they arrived, Byunghun had save a table for them. They greeted each other, and Risa sat down. Mark didn’t hesitate to sit right besides her.

“We would like to order!” Byunghun said, calling a waiter over.

A waiter quickly walked over to their table. “Yes, what would you like to order?”

Byunghun spoke up, already knowing what all of them would order. “One Shrip Carbonara for her, one Four Cheese Pasta for him, and a Tomato Basil Pasta for me. Two cokes, and one sprite.”

“Okay, we’ll be right out with your order.” The waiter left.

The three chatted and ate the bread for appetizer as they waited for their food to come out. They laughed, joked, and enjoyed each others’ presence. 

Finally, another waiter walked over to their table with their food.

“Here’s your food,” the waiter said as she set down the food.

“Tha-“ Byunghun stopped when he saw who it was. Not again, Byunghun thought, annoyed.

Mark and Risa, who stopped their conversation when they noticed that Byunghun was glaring at the waiter, looked up to see who it was.

“Hey Mark,” the waiter said in a seductive voice. “And L.Joe.” She glanced over at Risa, who she detested for being close to the two hottest guys at school, and ignored her.

“Go. Away.” Byunghun spat.

Hyunji flinched at the harshness; she was a little afraid of Byunghun. But her facial expression changed quickly back from scared to flirty in a second. “Awh, why? It’s never any fun without me,” Hyunji said, acting hurt. 

“No one needs you here,” Mark said harshly, as he scooted closer to Risa as if he could protect her from Hyunji.

Hyunji happened to be one of the prettiest girls at school with the best body. She was gorgeous, but she had one flaw. She was the meanest, most spoiled, self-centered person anyone has ever met. When she wanted something, she got it. And in her eyes, the one thing she wanted the most was rejecting her, and she couldn’t stand it. It was Mark.

“Why not? Face it, Mark. We’re the best looking people at our school. We both are good looking and rich. And we’re also both single. Why do you not understand that we’re meant to be?” Risa said, making a sad face to look cute.

“I don’t like you.” Mark rolled his eyes.

“That’s not a good enough reason. You’ll like me eventually!” Hyunji said like it was the most obvious thing ever. 

“Just go away,” Mark said.

Ignoring what he said, she continued. “And I still don’t get why you hang out with her! She’s..nothing.” She said, disgusted at how someone lower than her (in her eyes, everyone was) got to spend so much time with Mark.

At that, Mark snapped out of his confused state grew furious.

“No one needs you here! Stop stalking me and telling everyone that I belong to you when I obviously don’t!! And don’t you DARE hurt or insult Risa like that. The next time you do, I will personally hurt you. And I don’t care that you’re a girl. Watch me go to jail for it. Whatever. Just don’t. Touch. Risa.”

The way Mark practically growled at Hyunji made her upset.

“You know what? I don’t care that you’re wasting your time with her. I’ll find someone better than you.” Hyunji sauntered off, upset. She tried to leave, but couldn’t because she was working. She cursed loudly before going back to work.

Even after she left, Mark was still boiling with anger.

“Y-you don’t have to be so upset, Mark,” Risa said hesitantly. “I never take her insults to heart.”

“Does she do this to you every day?” Mark asked.

Risa didn’t know how to answer, but eventually she nodded slowly.

“Mark. Calm down. Let’s just eat lunch and leave quickly,” Byunghun said.

The three finished their lunch with a trace of awkwardness in the air as Risa and Byunghun sensed Mark’s anger.

They left and went to watch an action movie at the theaters. But Mark wasn’t paying attention. He calmed down with the help of his friends, but now a lot of thoughts were filling his head.

Why did I feel so upset when Hyunji insulted Risa? It’s just because she’s my best friend, right? I would’ve done the same for Byunghun. All these thoughts roamed around in his head, but he dismissed it, saying that he only thought of Ris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter