Time & Fallen Leaves ♡ -- for 940116_

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do Ahra (940116_)

Jung Taekwoon (Leo) of VIXX

BG Music: On & On by VIXX

"I'm late!!" Ahra exclaimed as she rushed to get ready. She speedily put on her make-up, wore a cream colored button up blouse paired with black skinny jeans. Topping it off with classy, but professional looking heels, Ahra looked like she would be a model for the magazine she was a journalist for. Her job was to interview the star models of the month, which in this case happened to be a rising Kpop rookie group called VIXX.

Not wanting the inverviewees to be waiting too long, Ahra ran out with her purse that carried her laptop, a notebook, her pencilcase, phone, keys, and wallet. She was thankful that she packed her bag the night before, or else she would have been bound to leave something important at home. She waited for a taxi to come by, and when one came, she told the taxi driver the location.

When she arrived at the location, she hurried inside. She was at the building of Jellyfish Entertainment, which was VIXX's company. Not sure where she was to go, she dialed the interviewees on her cell.

"Where am I supposed to go?" Ahra asked into the phone as she waited for the elevator to come down.

"Seventh floor," a deep voice replied in the phone.

Ahra entered the elevator and went up to the seventh floor as she was told to. She found the room and went inside, only to realize that it was the practice room of VIXX. They were practicing for their new comeback performance, which they were releasing in a month. She let them finish practicing their song before she came in.

"Hello, I'm Do Ahra and I'm here for the interview," she said.

"Oh, hey it's the journal chick!" N said cheerfully.

"What do you want to know about us?" Hongbin asked.

"Oh, you know. Just the usual stuff," Ahra said casually.

"How old are you?" Ken asked.

"Twenty-three," Ahra asked.

"You're the same age as Ken, Noona!" Hyuk said.

Ahra started smiling at how excited he was. He didn't seem like the bubbly type at first because of his cool aura. "I'm your noona?" Ahra asked with an amused smile.

"The only two who are older than you are N and Leo," Ravi said. "The rest of us are all younger than you."

Ahra was shocked. "Oh, you guys don't seem as young as you actually are!"

"Does that mean we look manly?" N said, striking a 'cool' pose. The group bursted out in laughter, Ahra included.

She continued to make some casual small talk and got to know them. She found that the members of VIXX were really easy to talk to, except for one. She glanced over at Leo who was on his phone. Distracted, huh? "Anything interesting happen lately, Leo-shi?"

"No."

Ahra frowned at the lack of enthusiasm in his response. "Well, you guys have a comeback soon, right?"

"Yeah, you should hear our song while you're here!" Ravi suggested, and the others agreed. They already liked this young journalist whom they found was pretty cool.

"Don't," Leo said coldly after staying silent for all this time. "She works for the media. She's probably going to release the song out before it officially releases."

Ahra looked at him in shock at how lowly he thought of her. "For your information, I'm a journalist, which means I write. And I wouldn't do something that would bring harm or displeasure to any of my interviewees, no matter how low you may view me as." She gave him a slight glare.

"But you're here to dig up some forgotten or incorrect scandal about one of us," Leo pointed out.

Ahra dropped her glare and looked away. "Well, I wouldn't release any false information..."

"Then you admit you're here to find out some scandal to write about, which would leave us to clean up the mess you made," he said harshly.

Ahra sighed in frusteration, getting worked up because of Leo's harsh tone. "It's my job!" she yelled. "It's what I'm supposed to do. I never wanted to do this kind of work where I would have to ruin other people's lives, but this was the only job that would accept me who had no experience."

All of VIXX stared at her with their mouths opened, shocked at her outburst. Hyuk got a little intimidated by this noona getting angry, and he backed up a little in shock. Even Leo seemed to stop glaring at her as he started feeling bad for her.

"Sorry," Leo said as he looking around, trying to avoid everyone's stares.

They noticed AHra was packing up her belongings.

"A-are you leaving already?" Hyuk asked.

"Yeah," Ahra said without looking up. "Obviously, someone doesn't want me here." She made a point to stare at Leo when she said that. "I had fun. Bye." She quickly walked out of the practice room.

The room was silent after she left.

"Dude, that wasn't nice..." Hongbin quietly said.

"She was just doing her job, which she mentioned that she didn't want to do herself. She's being forced to do this, and you didn't have to make it harder for her," Ravi said.

Leo groaned but spoke no further. He just stood quietly as he was once again on his phone.

Hongbin shook his head. "Well, after practice I'm going to call her and tell her that she's welcome here tomorrow."

"Does that mean I can see her tomorrow?" Hyuk asked, his eyes full of hope.

Hongbin gave him a look. "Yes, we would see her. So let's just continue practicing for now. We only have a few days left, and there are still parts we need to touch up on."

"Yay!" Hyuk and N said, excited to see her.

Hongbin shook his head. Sometimes, the leader seemed to be just as childish as the maknae.

 

The next day, Ahra came to the practice room on time. Today, she was here not to get to know them, but for business. Cutting out any opportunities of small talk, Ahra did her best to dig out anything that might be worthy of a scandal. Secret relationships, recent break-ups, or any other interesting news. However, with the help of Leo's rude remarks, Ahra was not successful in finding anything. But slowly, the members began realizing that Leo was slowly loosening up to the girl. Whether it was guilt or regret, he was definitely being nicer to her. And slowly, Ahra started coming, not for business, but because of their growing friendship.

For two weeks straight, Ahra had been coming in to visit them. Occasionally, Hyuk or N would beg her to come over the phone, and other times, she just wanted to treat them with some food as they practice really hard. They would show her the performances they were practicing for, and they would also try to teach her some of the choreography. Without knowing it, the seven got really close.

As for the scandal she was supposed to find, she decided to give up on VIXX. She found out that there really was nothing that they had to hide, so she convinced the people in charge of the scandal section of the magazine to change the topic of the article completely. She decided to write up an article about how VIXX is like in real life. She wanted to reveal to the fans who only saw VIXX's charismatic side on stage that there was a whole new, hidden side to them as well.

She was at home, typing away on her laptop. After typing a few more words, she pressed the 'Enter' button with a satisfied smile. She looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter