Thrill ♡ -- SnowRay

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shim Yena (SnowRay)

Infinite's Lee Howon (Hoya)

BG Music: Fly High by Infinite H

"Are you done getting ready?" Hoya's voice was put on speaker on Yena's phone, which was placed on her bedside table.

"Almost!" she called out as she rushed to get out of her comfortable pajamas and into something suitable to wear outside.

"Did you just wake up?" Hoya said with an amused chuckle. Yena always slept in and was late to anything she went to-whether it be school or promises to meet outside, she always was late. He smiled, though, thinking that sleepyhead Yena was adorable. I'd wait for her, even if it takes forever. Waiting for her is nothing to me, he thought with a smile. He continued to hear the rustling going on in the background, which told him that Yena was still not finished getting ready.

Yena swung her backpack over her shoulders, thankful that she had packed everything she needed last night before she fell asleep. She was just about to leave her bedroom door when she heard a voice.

"Yah! Yena! Don't forget your phone again!" Hoya yelled into his phone.

Yena's eyes widened and she raced back to her phone. She pulled out her charger and went out her bedroom door a second time, but this time with all her stuff.

"Sorry, Oppa! I forgot!" Yena said as she turned off all her house lights.

"You always forget. Why are you so clumsy, Yena?" Hoya asked with a light smile that remained on his lips as he was talking to you over the phone. When he didn't hear any response from her, he knew that she was pouting. His smile grew as he imagined her pouting. She's the cutest thing alive on Earth, I swear. "It's okay, Yena-yah. You have me besides you to remind you whenever you forget something. Aren't I always the one who wakes you up on time for school?"

Yena giggled. "You are. Thank you, Oppa. Where would I be without you?" Finally, after getting everything she had to do when she was the last person to leave the house, she locked the house door and walked towards where Hoya was waiting for her. He didn't hang up the phone even though she was walking towards him.

"Sleeping in bed forever?" he suggested an answer.

"Hoya Oppa!" she yelled, giving him a glare. His eyes dropped to her lips that were pouting.

When Yena was finally right in front of Hoya, he reached out and pinched her cheeks affectionately. "Stop pouting. I can't handle it."

Confused, Yena ended the (finally) ended the call and stared at him with her wide, curious eyes. "What do you mean?"

Hoya slipped his phone into his pocket before leaning his face dangerously close to Yena's. "It makes me want to kiss you," he said bluntly.

Blushing, Yena backed away from him. "O-oh, s-sorry," she stuttered, a little flustered from what he had said and from how close he was to her. She decided not look at him.

Hoya straightened up and chuckled. He ruffled her hair. "You're so cute, did you know that?"

Yena blushed an even darker shade of red and she quickly walked over to the passenger's seat of Hoya's car. "L-let's just go."

Hoya grinned before entering the door of the driver's seat. He sat down and started the engine, the stupid grin never leaving his face. 

Just like how Hoya's victorious smile wouldn't leave his face, Yena's blush wouldn't leave hers. She knew he was grinning because he had successfully made her embarassed and shy, which he thought was really cute.

He drove for about half an hour, and the two talked animatedly about the amusement park they were about to go to. A new amusement park had opened up, and it was targeted for teenagers who loved extreme roll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter