Visit ♡ -- for Eleenluvu

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Minjung (Eleenluvu)

EXO's Byun Baekhyun

BG Music: 나비소녀 (Don't Go) by EXO

Baekhyun kept glancing at his watch during the filming of the reality show. He was trying his best to pay attention and make his name known through the popular reality show, but he couldn't help but drift off into thinking about his plans.

Finally, the clock ticked 3PM, marking the end of the show. He politely greeted each of the elders goodbye and ran off to EXO's black van. He arrived there first, and he urged the rest of the members to hurry up.

"Come on!" Baekhyun said.

"Calm down, were coming," Lazy Chanyeol said.

The rest of the EXO members picked up their speed to satisfy the impatient main vocal. Once all twelve of them got in the car, they finally drove back to the dorm.

Baekhyun was the first one to get out of the car, and he sprinted up the stairs and swung the door open. He ran to his room, quickly changed out of his stage outfit and wore casual clothing. He grabbed his phone and keys before rushing out.

He took the long way to his destination, walking through dark alleyways and corners that no one was aware of. He couldn't get caught by any crazy stalker fans, or he would have to go straight home. He picked up his speed, not wanting to get caught. He finally reached his destination; an apartment. He rode the elevator to the seventh floor and took out a key. He unlocked a door and stepped into the one bedroom apartment.

When he walked in, he saw a figure in the kitchen making food. He smiled as he smelled the smell of Kimchi Fried Rice-his favorite. He walked up to the figure and wrapped his arms around the person's waist.

A small gasp of surprise exited the girl's mouth. "Oh. Oppa, you're here."

Baekhyun smiled and put his chin on her shoulder. "I missed you, Minjungie."

Minjung smiled back before finishing the dish. "I did too."

Baekhyun watched his girlfriend as she cooked. He loved seeing her cook just for him. He loved the days when they had free time, because then he could race over here and eat his girlfriend's delicious food.

Minjung turned off the stove and put the food in two bowls, doing it carefully because Baekhyun never let go of his hold on her. She carried the bowls with two spoons to the dining table and set it down across each other. "Eat, Oppa."

Baekhyun gladly took a seat across her and began digging in. He groaned in satisfaction as he tasted the amazing food. "You're the best cook I know," he complimented her as he continued eating.

Minjung smiled proudly at her boyfriend eating so well. Seeing him eat was enough to make her full, but she couldn't let any food go to waste. She began to eat herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter