You Changed Me ♡ -- dk98912

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lu Xihan (Luhan)

our tomorrow

DanNi quickly got her backpack ready before grabbing her books and coming out of her room. She was about to walk out the door when a voice stopped her.

"No goodbye?" a voice belonging to a male spoke out to her.

DanNi slightly rolled her eyes, but a smile appeared on her face. She backed up and gave the male a quick hug. "Bye, Oppa."

Seungyoon smiled. "That's better. But you still need to take this." He handed her a granola bar along with a 5o,000 won (~$50). "Eat this for breakfast and get something good for lunch, alright?"

DanNi happily took the money and the granola bar from her older brother's hand and gave him a quick peck on his cheek. "Thanks, you're the best."

Seungyoon was two years older than her and was attending graduate school to be a prestigious doctor while she was a third year college student at Yonsei University. Seoul National University Hospital already offered him a solid job there, and they were waiting so that he could finish getting his degrees.

DanNi felt so blessed to have such an amazing guy as her brother. He could be overprotective at times, but for the most part he was sweet, caring, and always managed to make sure she was healthy and happy. She was sure that whoever dated him was in luck. She knew that he would find the perfect match: a sweet, caring girl just like him, soon. Until then, she was thankful that she could see him so often even though they were away from home, because Seungyoon let her move into his apartment.

Her brother ruffled her hair and motioned her to leave. She gave one last smile before rushing out the door. She came to the bus stop just minutes before the bus arrived. She scanned her bus card and found an empty seat when her phone vibrated with a text.

Coming? the text said.

DanNi smiled at the simple text from her boyfriend, Luhan. I'm on my way, she replied.

The bus ride only took a couple minutes, and when she arrived at the bus stop in her university she saw Luhan. He was on his phone as he waited for her to come.

"Lu Oppa!" she called out.

At the sound of her voice, he looked up. He gave her a small smile and walked up to her. "You came?"

DanNi nodded in response. "Let's go to class."

Luhan had his hands in his pockets, but he allowed DanNi to loop her arm through his. He looked away, attempting to hide his blush and smile. He didn't know why he was acting like a lovestruck teenager, but he couldn't help it. Around DanNi, he was changing. It was for the better, though, and everyone could agree. He honestly couldn't recognize his previous self. Prior to meeting the girl that made his heart move for the first time in his life, he was a cold, heartless player. He never committed to any relationships and was seen recklessly playing with girl's hearts. He knew how this attracted all the girls, so he continued. He had fun doing it as well. He never went too far, though. He had at least a little bit of heart to realize that he would regret playing around with so many girls as he matured, and he didn't want to sleep with a girl he had no feelings for. He wanted to save that for the girl he truly loved after marriage. He also had his best friend stop him whenever he went too far.

Sometimes, though, he hoped that his relationship with DanNi would be his last, not just his first. She touched a special place in his heart, and he completely changed. Yes, he was still the cocky bad boy, but he knew not to do reckless actions that he would regret. He didn't want to do things DanNi would not approve of, because he loved her that much. She was just that special.

There was just one problem though. She was the younger sister of his best friend. As much as he didn't want to ruin his friendship and trust with Seungyoon, he couldn't let DanNi go. He knew that he would have to reveal the truth someday, but he just wasn't ready for it. Growing up and graduating high school together, he knew how protective Seungyoon was over his little sister. He couldn't blame him, either. If he had such an angel as a younger sister, he would do the same. Luhan also knew that because Seungyoon was overprotective, he would definitely disapprove of his relationship with DanNi. Seungyoon knew of Luhan's player days. He knew it better than anyone else, because Seungyoon witnessed everything firsthand. He would be the one stopping Luhan from doing things he would regret. Even though Seungyoon and Luhan were polar opposites, Seungyoon being the 'goody two shoes' while Luhan was the bad boy, their friendship was stronger than ever. But when Luhan found himself falling for his best friend's sister, he couldn't help himself. All he knew was that he had to enjoy this while it lasted, because he predicted that the outcomes ahead would be dark.

 

The three hour long lecture was finally over, with DanNi struggling to stay awake and Luhan watching his precious girlfriend the entire time with an affectionate smile on his face.

Once the class was dismissed, Luhan gently pushed the yawning DanNi towards the exit, guiding her with his hand on her back.

"What should we eat, Lu Oppa?" DanNi asked.

Luhan smiled at the nickname she had for him. He would never get sick of it, even though he previously forbad everyone and anyone from calling him that besides her.

"Anything you want," he said with his usual cold tone and a shrug. With that tone, anyone would think that he was annoyed by her, but when he interlaced his fingers with hers, that thought would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter