Sweet Enemy ♡ -- NUESTvip

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Kyung of Block B

unordinary girl.

Joo Soeun was walking in the hallway to her classroom, chattering with her friends when a male called out.

"Aish, what's this loud sound I'm hearing? It hurts," he whined.

Soeun whipped her head to send a glare to Kyung, who was giving her a smirk. She despised him for always making fun of her every chance he got. She chose to ignore him and entered her classroom with her friends.

"Gosh, he's so annoying," Soeun said with a big pout on her face.

Her friends chuckled at how 'angry' she got.

"You know, you're the only girl he bothers like this," one of her friends pointed out.

The other girls agreed. "With other girls, he's just super flirty. But with you, he's playful."

"Playful? Psh, as if. All he does is make fun of me," she said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Maybe he likes you," another friend of hers said quietly, and all the friends agreed. Soeun, however, didn't catch this comment because she saw someone come into the classroom they were in.

"Baekhyun Oppa's here!" the majority of the girls in the class, minus Soeun's friends, said.

Byun Baekhyun was their classroom's flower boy. He was smart, nice, and attractive. Who knew a simple school uniform would make him look like a model?

Soeun sighed dreamily upon seeing him get to his seat and begin studying before the class started.

Baekhyun's so cool, she thought to herself. I hope he would notice me today. It's already been a year since I first started having a crush on him. I wonder if he would accept my confession. Why can't all guys be as sweet as him? Suddenly, her thoughts drifted off to Kyung. Soeun made a face. Baekhyun and Kyung are on opposite sides of the spectrum. Baekhyun is perfect, while Kyung is...annoying.

Soeun began to wonder why she started comparing her crush with her enemy. She shook off all thoughts of Kyung and began daydreaming about Baekhyun until class started.

None of her friends noticed Soeun sneaking looks at Baekhyun, but one person did. That person noticed because he himself was sneaking looks at Soeun. Why can't she realize that Baekhyun isn't the one for her? He's only going to reject her and break her heart, the boy thought as he stared at Soeun. He couldn't help but notice the perfectly proportioned face of Soeun. She wasn't gorgeous like an actor or a model, but she was pretty for a school standard.

When will you see me as a guy?

 

The next day, Soeun was determined. She was to confess her feelings to Baekhyun today. She decided to do so when he gave her a small wave after seeing her look at him pass by in the hallways. That made her think that there was a slim possibility that he could accept her heart. She made him her special candy all night yesterday as she practiced what she would say. Just thinking about his answer made her all giddy inside. She couldn't wait.

She was in class today, her heart fluttering in anticipation and nervousness. When the last bell of the day finally rang, she bade her friends goodbye. She waited until everyone else left the classroom, until it was just Baekhyun and her. She saw him packing up his backpack and followed him to the hallway.

"Baekhyun, wait!" she called out.

Hearing his name, he glanced behind him to see his classmate running towards him. He turned around and faced her, curious of what she had to say to him.

Soeun stood in front of him, not sure of how she should bring the topic up. "I, uhh.." she stuttered.

"Do you have something to say?" Baekhyun said in a monotone voice. He was upset for this girl to be taking his precious study time away.

"Y-yes. I, uh, really like you, Baekhyun. I've been liking you for a year now, after we were paired up for that history report. I made you candy yesterday, please accept it." She held out the candy to her and dropped her head, too afraid to look at him with her blushing face.

Baekhyun looked at the candy before taking it.

Soeun looked up and spoke. "Thank you so mu-"

Soeun was cut off by him. "I don't like candy. Don't ever waste my time again. I have no time for petty,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter