I'm Yours ♡ -- byzelo

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

seventeen's mingyu

adore u by seventeen

After the bell rang, Soojung packed up her belongings and left the classroom. As she waited to get her lunch, a classmate approached her and stood in line with her.

"Hey, Soojung. How did you think of that math test?" the male student asked.

Soojung let out an exasperated sigh. "Pretty hard. I almost ran out of time, but I managed!"

The student chuckled at her cute way of describing how the test went for her. The two continued to converse about the classes they had together as the line got shorter and shorter. Once they got their own lunches, they said at quick bye and separated.

With her lunch in her hand, she walked over to her usual lunch table. On her way, a few of her classmates, mostly male, said a quick hi or sent her a smile. Being the nice friend she is, she responded back to them all without rejecting them.

Soojung was known throughout school for being very popular with the guys. She wasn't a flirt or anything; she simply got along well with guys as well as girls. The guys liked her because she was fun to talk to, and she was also really pretty. All the girls wanted to be her friend, and all the guys had a secret crush on her.

However, she was taken.

"Dang, your girl has all the guys' eyes on her," Wonwoo said.

Mingyu sighed, "Guys don't know how to stay in their lane."

Soojung came and sat down between Mingyu and Hyunji. "Hi guys."

"Hi," Mingyu said a little bitterly.

Soojung began eating. "What's wrong, Oppa?"

Mingyu didn't even look up from his food. "Nothing's wrong. How was your math test?" he said, turning the topic.

Soojung was a little confused at why her usually honest boyfriend was keeping something from her. However, she trusted him and knew that he would tell her eventually.

"It wasn't bad. I think I did decent!" she exlaimed.

Mingyu gave her a small smile. "That's good."

The two continued to converse along with Wonwoo and Hyunji. Soon, the bell rang and they all returned to class.

After school ended, Soojung went to her locker and saw that Mingyu was waiting for her. He gave her a smile when he saw her, but then a guy passed Soojung and greeted her as well. Soojung gave him a smile and turned her attention back to Mingyu, who was now scowling.

"Oppa, is something wrong?" Soojung asked.

"No," Mingyu said. "Let's go now."

They walked to the bus stop and the ride was awkward between the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter