How? ♡ -- for gdinosaur

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Hyerim (gdinosaur)

Kim Taehyung (V)

BG Music: Beautiful by Bangtan Boys

"Why aren't you choosing any girl to date, V Oppa? You do know that you're the most popular guy at this school and every girl likes you, right?" one of V's fangirls said.

"Sorry, but I'm not ready yet," V said sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Why? Tell us why you're not ready!" another fangirl said.

V sighed. "It's because I already like someone," he said quietly, not wanting to offend them. "I'm sorry."

The girls shook their head. "No, it's okay! Just think of us as fans of a celebrity, which in this case is you! We'll support you through anything! Tell us if you need help!" The girls waved and walked away.

"Wow, now you're some kind of celebrity to the school?" Jimin laughed.

V face palmed. "Now everyone will know that I like her!" he panicked.

Jimin patted his shoulder. "You haven't exactly told them WHO you like. So it's fine!"

"Hopefully."

The two boys walked through the hallways, only to be met with a group of upset girls.

"Who do you like?"

"What's her name?"

"Is she me?"

"Where does she live? We need to go find her!"

"Fine, huh?" V said quietly into Jimin's ears.

"I'll take care of it." Jimin cleared his throat. "What?" he said in an almost sarcastic voice. "Who came to the school to film a music video? EXO?"

The girls screamed in excitement and ran off, trying to look for the real life celebrities on the campus.

V shook his head. "That's just mean, lying to them like that."

Jimin shrugged. "They're your fangirls, not mine."

V rolled his eyes, and the two were able to peacefully walk through the hallways to their next class.

"So how are you going to confess?" Jimin asked as he casually threw his backpack on his desk as they entered their next class.

"I have no idea," V said. "How do I confess?"

Jimin laughed. "You're the most popular guy in the school, which I should be proud of because I'm your best friend. Then again, I myself am pretty popular so I would be considered the second most popular. So it seems cool, the first popular guy and the second popular guy are best friends. Imagine us, walking in the streets with a crowd of girls behi-"

"Stop," V said. Jimin shut his mouth. "Now get to your point please?" V said.

Jimin stopped to think for a bit. "What was my point again? Ah! Right! You're popular. Every girl likes you. Just be you, because only you have the title 'V', and no one else. Got it? So don't be afraid. What girl would reject you? You're good looking, nice, smart, pretty rich, caring, funny, lovi-"

"Okay, now you just sound gay." V rolled his eyes and scoffed in a playful manner.

Jimin smiled. "I do, but it's only because I understand girls so well. Now THAT'S how you get all the girls. You have to understand their fragile hearts."

V stared at his friend weirdly until the bell rang, signalling the start of class. Jimin tapped V's arm with the back of his hand. He then pointed into a direction. V followed his fingers and saw where it led to.

Park Hyerim. Jimin was pointing to Park Hyerim. She was the girl he really liked.

At first, Jimin didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter