My Dream Catcher ♡ -- for forgottennostalgia

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- Kwon Seo Chan (forgottennostalgia)

Team B's Kim Hanbin

BG Music:  by Team B

A boy walked in the forest while looking around. He didn't know why he was there, but he felt like he was looking for someone. He scanned the area, but it was hard to see because it was dark outside. Why am I here? he thought.

Right then, he saw a girl walking away from him in the distance with long hair wearing a delicate white dress. He recognized her immediately as his beloved girlfriend.

He called out her name, and he began walking towards her. The girl gracefully turned around very slowly. Hanbin's steps slowed to a halt when he saw his always cheerful girlfriend with the most devastated looking face ever. Even though there was quite a distance between them, he could see a tear falling down her face. It sparkled as it reflected the moonlight that peaked through the branches and leaves of the trees that enclosed them. She lifted her hands to wave slowly, from one side to the other. Right then, it hit the boy. His girlfriend was leaving-for good. She wasn't coming back. He was leaving her.

He began to run.

He ran with all of his might to shrink the gap between them. However, the girl ran as well. The boy managed to catch up to her. He reached out and stop his girlfriend from running. He turned her to face him. She looked up at his face. She shook her head before removing his hand from her shoulder, leaving the boy in shock. The girl turned around and ran once more. But this time, she slowly disappeared into thin air.

She really left me, he thought. His knees dropped to the floor, and he held his hands to his face. The tears wouldn't stop falling to the ground, hitting the dry, red autumn leaves on the forest floor.

He screamed in painful agony once he heard her voice echo through the forest. Goodbye.

 

Hanbin woke up in shock. He immediately sat up and noticed his surroundings. He was in his room on his bed. It was just a dream. This thought calmed him. He realized he had been crying in his dreams, or might he call it a nightmare. He wiped his tears off of his face before realizing something else. Seo Chan spent the night here last night because she fell asleep while studying with him. Once he got permission from her parents over to phone to spend the night, he carefully carried her to his bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter