saved from embarrassment ♡ -- for inlovewitkpop92

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

»highlight, seventeen (performance unit ver)«

It was another day in Class 2-3, where the second years of Pledis High School were spending their studying period mainly goofing off. The girls were off on one side gossiping about the good-looking seniors, while the guys were talking about their latest visit to the internet cafe, where they spent hours playing Overwatch.

Hoshi was goofing off with a few of his friends, as they were telling each other funny jokes and stories. Hoshi was the type of friend in the group that always had something funny to say, so there was never a boring moment with him around. He was needed in a group to brighten up the mood, and he definitely enjoyed the laughs he got when he was goofing around, simply being himself. 

Although he was one of the louder students of the class, there were times when his personality took a quick 180 degree turn. Whenever Mari was around, he couldn't help but sneak glances at her. He chose his words and stories very carefully whenever she was within earshot, and he made sure not to seem too crazy whenever she was near.

Kwon Mari was a fellow classmate of Hoshi's that was in the same homeroom as he was starting this year. Hoshi never really got to talk to her much before, but they were often paired up for projects because they shared the same last name. Hoshi thought that she was really friendly, but unique with her cool personality. Whenever someone accidently bumped into her or spilled a drink on her, she would coolly wave it off, knowing it was an accident. She was the type to never hold grudges or think badly of others around her. He liked her easy-going personality, as well as her long, wavy hair and doe-like eyes. He had a little crush on her, but kept it to herself. Afterall, what would the rest of the students think when they find out that the class clown Hoshi had a crush on Mari, the girl who was known to have rejected a fair share of confessions from her admirers? Although Hoshi was very loud and talkative, that didn't mean that he had the confidence to make someone like Mari like him. Therefore, he kept his little crush to himself and simply admired her from afar.

And just like any other day, Hoshi was telling hilarious stories to his group of friends in the back as he snuck a few glances at Mari. However, as his friends were deeply focused on a video that was playing on one of their phones, something unusual caught Hoshi's eyes. As Mari was getting up from her seat, Hoshi noticed an odd addition to the back of her skirt. Hoshi looked to see that there was a bright patch of red on her skirt. Eyes widening, Hoshi quickly grabbed his school uniform blazer that was hanging on the back of his chair and jogged his way towards Mari. He opened up the jacket and awkwardly wrapped it around from behind her, just enough to cover the spot.

Feeling an unexpected presence behind her, Mari turned around to see who it was. "Hoshi, what are you doing?" she asked in a very confused manner.

"Y-you're cold, right? You can borrow my jacket," Hoshi said lamely as he mentally hit himself for not coming up with a better excuse.

Mari's friends were eyeing Hoshi, wondering if he was doing anything weird.

"Why would you give her your jacket?" a friend of hers asked.

Hoshi froze, unsure how to respond. "W-well, I needed to ask her a question, so I was planning to a-ask her to come outside with me." Hoshi's ears were turning a bit pink in embarrassment.

Mari's friends weren't buying it, but they soon forgot about it when one of them got an i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter