Content ♡ -- tamakikaname

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

kim myungsoo of infinite

love letter by infinite

Jung Dayun gave a big smile and posed at the last beat, indicating that the song was over. The massive crowd erupted in cheers as the popular girl group bowed and walked off the stage.

Once off stage, Dayun told her members and the staff that they did a good job. There were many other popular groups because this was a big festival with all of its fund going towards needy children.

"Good job, everyone!" Jung Eunji, one of the members of A-Pink said.

Dayun smiled at her member and patted Eunji's back.

Dayun was fixing her earpiece when she felt someone slip something into her hand. Curious, she looked back and saw the retreating figure of someone very familiar. Dayun looked at the energy drink and smiled. It was just what she needed. She opened it and took a big gulp of the energy drink. She instantly felt all her exhaustion disappear, and it wasn't only because of the drink. It was because of the person who had been so thoughtful of her and given her something that she really needed at the moment. She finished off the drink and looked at the bottle before smiling. I can't wait to see you tonight, she thought.

As other groups were performing, Dayun and the members of A-Pink were relaxing. Chorong, Hayoung, and Namjoo were sleeping while Eunji, Naeun, Bomi, and Dayun were on their phones. Dayun took a selca with the energy drink next to her face as she crinkled her nose up into a cute expression. She then uploaded the picture onto Instagram. 'Energy drinks give me energy, but so do our fans~ Thank you to those who came today!' her caption read. The moment she uploaded it, it instantly got over ten thousand likes. She then saw that a certain person had liked it. Her phone then vibrated with a new notification.

'You look cute today,' the text said. Dayun smiled and sent a reply. 'You don't look too bad either,' she sent.

After an hour, all the performances had finished. All twenty groups who had come for the festival went onto the stage and sang a huge collaboration together. As usual, Dayun and the vocal line of A-Pink had mics so they sang loudly. All the groups on stage were singing and dancing excitedly. At the finale, everyone bowed in thanks before all the groups piled off of the stage.

 Once inside the waiting room, the seven members of A-Pink were taking off their mics and accessories now that the festival concert was over.

"Change out of your stage outfits and you're free to go! No other schedules for today," A-Pink's manager said.

"Yes!" Bomi cheered, and she gave Dayun a high five.

"What are you guys going to do?" Naeun asked as she took off her accessories.

"I bet Dayun has some plans~" Chorong teased. Dayun blushed, but she didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter