New Bias Group ♡ -- for Starlight1502

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Seokmi (Starlight1502)

Bangtan Boys' Park Jimin

BG Music: Beautiful by Bangtan Boys

Seokmi made a surprise visit to the music broadcast building that her boyfriend was going to perform at. Like the good girlfriend she is, she brought homemade lunches for all the members and the manager. They all accepted the food gratefully, knowing that she was a pretty good cook. They loved it when she came, and Jimin was so thankful that the members and the manager approved of his girlfriend. I mean, who doesn't love people who bring good food and snacks on a daily basis?

After eating the good food, Seokmi cleaned up all the food, which made Jimin snatch the trash away from her hands. "I'll do it. You go relax and watch the other performers." He gathered all the trash and walked towards a trash can chute at the other side of the hallway.

Seokmi plopped herself in front of the TV with V and Jin next to her. Just then, her favorite boy group came on and began singing their new song, One Shot.

"AHHH! It's BAP!" she squealed with her cute voice. She grabbed a nearby pillow that was on the couch and hugged it as she sat down, preparing her heart to watch BAP perform.

The other Bangtan members looked towards the only one with the girly voice in the room. They laughed as they saw Jimin's girlfriend in her current position.

"Do all fans act like this?" Jungkook innocently asked.

"Shh! They're singing!" Seokmi shushed them. The boys immediately went silent, letting the fangirl enjoy the performance.

"Bang Yongguk is such a cool leader! His rapping and his voice is the best!" Seokmi squealed when it was Bang Yongguk's part.

Rap Monster looked in her direction. "Excuse me? I am a pretty amazing leader as well, and I can rap really well too!"

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter