My Guest ♡ -- bambigirl

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for bambigirl (Cho Kanza)

Kim Jonghyun of Shinee

Hallelujah by Jonghyun

Kanza was out buying medicine for her younger brother, who recently got the stomach flu on his trip to Jeju Island for his high school graduation trip. She walked over to the nearby pharmacy and asked the pharmacist for medicine that should be taken when one has a stomach flu.The pharmacist quickly found the correct medicine, and Kanza paid for it before heading out.

As she was walking from the pharmacy, she noticed a hooded figure who wore a hat underneath the hood with sunglasses. The unknown man seemed to be getting out of his car. He was trying to walk towards the pharmacy, it appeared, but he couldn't seem to walk straight. He was sweating and he kept putting his hand against his forehead.

He must be having a bad headache, Kanza thought. She was going to ignore it and walk away, but her caring heart wouldn't let her. She watched him walk in an unbalanced manner. Suddenly, he tripped on a rock and Kanza quickly ran over.

"Are you okay?" Kanza said as she crouched besides the fallen figure. She attempted to lift him up.

"I'm fine," the man said. He tried to walk away, but he was too weak to make it to the pharmacy.

Kanza put his arm around her shoulder and supported him. She helped him walk to the pharmacy and led him to the counter.

"What's wrong, sir?" the pharmacist asked.

"Anemia," the man said. "I'm getting really dizzy and weak."

The pharmacist nodded, understanding his situation. "What's your name?"

"Kim Jonghyun," he replied. The pharmacist went to find the correct medicine for anemia.

His name sounds familiar, Kanza thought. But she couldn't pinpoint who he was. "Do you go to Yonsei University?" she asked.

"No," Jonghyun replied. She's probably some fangirl who stalked me here, he thought.

"Oh," Kanza replied to his concise answer.

The pharmacist came out with the medicine. Jonghyun handed her the money, took the medicine, and tried to walk out. Kanza immediately tried to help him walk.

They headed to his car, where he got out a bottle of water and downed the pills the pharmacist gave him. He began to feel a bit better.

"Are you sure you want to drive yourself?" Kanza asked in worry.

"I can handle it," Jonghyun said. "You can go now."

"But-" she was cut off.

"Oh, you want an autograph? Okay." He found a piece of paper and pen before signing it and handing it to her.

"I didn't mean I want an autograph.." she said. Is he a celebrity?

"Oh, I thought you were a fan following me. I'm sorry," Jonghyun said.

"No, I'm sorry but I don't know who you are. But I just wanted to make sure you can go home safely," Kanza said.

"Can you drive?" Jonghyun asked after some thought.

Kanza nodded.

"Come in then." Jonghyun got out of the driver's seat and walked over to the passenger's seat. He then the GPS to his dorm.

Kanza followed the directions and arrived in front of Shinee's dorm.

"Thank you for driving me. I don't think I should've been driving at this state. Here's some money. Take the cab home." Jonghyun handed her some money, which she rejected.

"I have money. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I'll go now! Feel better!" Kanza was going to leave, but Jonghyun stopped her.

"Do you know who I am? I'm Jonghyun of Shinee," he blurted.

"Oh, I heard about Shinee," Kanza said, nodding.

Jonghyun felt better knowing that she knew of him, at least. "Well, I don't feel comfortable sending you away after taking some of your time. Please at least take the money. Or let my manager drive you home," Jonghyun said. He knew he would feel bad after making her come all the way here.

"Alright. Can your manager drive me?" Kanza asked.

Jonghyun nodded and called his manager, who came out of the dorm.

"Hi, uh I'll give you my address," Kanza said. She typed the address into the GPS and went to one of the back seats of the black van. Jonghyun, feeling bad, sat in the passenger's seat.

His manager drove towards her home and d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter