The One I Want ♡ -- for HanMinYoung

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Minhee (HanMinYoung)

BAP's Jung Daehyun

BG Music: 0 by BAP

It was Christmas, and the students at TS High were all at the house of the richest guy at school for their annual Christmas party. Everyone dressed in something nice as they came to Junhong, or more commonly known as Zelo's house. Boys wore tuxes or button ups while girls wore stunning holiday dresses. The atmosphere was upbeat and nice. Everyone was having a great time.

Minhee was with three of her best girl friends: Eunhae, Yunah, and Minjung. The four of them were known as the Four Jewels. They were all equally pretty and had their own unique charms, yet they were all kind hearted and caring. There was no way that an individual could not love them. They spent the past two hours getting ready for this special event.

Since there were four of them, they had decided to coordinate their outfits. That way, everyone at the party will know that these four are the popular Four Jewels that everyone talks about. They liked the attention, but they were never the type to take advantage of it and become arrogant. They just embraced the fact that they were expected to stand out, and they had to without choice. But might as well enjoy the spotlight when it's on you, right? The four decided to dress festively and each have their own Christmas colored dress.

The dresses they wore were strapless, had slits on the waist line lined with gold detailing, and hugged their curves in the right places. They slightly poofed out right underneath the slits on the waist. Although all four wore the same exact dress, each of the girls gave off their own vibe as they wore their own color. Eunhae, being the oldest and the most graceful one, had a gorgeous green dress. She may seem cold, but it was because she was very mature and lady-like. Yunah, being the one that attracted the most attention from guys because of her perfectly proportioned body, wore a vibrant red dress. However, all she wanted was to find that one person that would like her for something else but her body. Minjung, the soft, quiet one, wore a cool blue color. She was very shy, but that made her very cute in the eyes of others. She also happened to be the maknae of the Four Jewels. Lastly, Minhee, being the pure, innocent angel she was, wore white. Her soft yet bright smile had the ability to make everyone in the room smile, and her kind actions made the guys fall harder for her.

They took a long time getting ready. They did each others' hairs and put pretty accessories on each other. They put on make up, but not enough to hide their natural beauty. But most of the time, they spent talking just like any other teenage girl.

"I think I really like Jongup Oppa," Minjung shyly admitted.

The girls squealed at her confession.

"You guys are perfect for each other! He's so nice, and he's quiet just like you," Yunah said.

"You're personalities are identical!" Minhee exclaimed.

The left side of Eunhae's lip twitched upwards. "I approve," she simply stated.

"And I like Zelo. I don't care that he's a few months younger than me. He's just different from all the other guys," Yunah said with a smile.

The girls nodded in approval.

As Minjung and Yunah blushed at the thought of their crushes, the girls shifted their attention to Minhee.

"I can't wait to see you and Daehyun crush the hearts of many teens today," Yunah said with a smile.

Minjung nodded. "Yeah, you two are the perfect couple! You two should last forever."

"I'm hoping we will. I think he's the one," Minhee admitted.

"Don't break too many hearts, honey," Eunhae said with a chuckle.

Minhee smiled at her unni. "Well, I can say the same about you with Yongguk Oppa."

This caused the cold Eunhae to blush. The girls giggled at how just the mention of her boyfriend's name was enough to break Eunhae's cold appearance and make her seem like a teen in love.

"Oh, shut up," she replied, the blush not leaving her cheeks.

 

After they finished getting ready, they got into Eunhae's car and drove to Zelo's house. When they arrived, they walked up to the door and stood there side by side.

"Shall we, girls?" Eunhae said, looking over at her dongsaengs. They all nodded, and Minjung pressed the doorbell.

Zelo came to the door and opened it. He was overjoyed to see the Four Jewels standing right in front of them. He whistled. "You four look mighty fine," he said with a flirty smile.

Eunhae flicked her hand in the air. "Don't waste your time on us. It's useless."

Zelo looked taken back. "Did you just indirectly say I'm not worth you guys?"

"No, I'm saying we all know that you have all your attention on Yunah over here," she clarified. "Come on, girls. Let's leave these two to have some time to mingle." With that, Eunhae, Minjung, and Minhee stepped into Zelo's mansion, causing all the attention of the people to be dire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter