Sick ♡ -- for hanxiaoyi

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shirli (hanxiaoyi)

B1A4's Shin Dongwoo

BG Music: Sky by B1A4

Beep beep beep. At 6AM, the annoying alarm rang, waking Shirli up from a deep sleep. She reached out to turn off the alarm before sitting up on her bed. I don't feel so good, she thought.

She started coughing a bit, so she put her hand to check if she had a fever. Her eyes widened when she felt how hot her forehead was. Oh no, I'm sick! She quickly washed her face and brushed her face before she went to her kitchen to make some tea. She kept coughing the entire time, so she wanted something to help with that.

She made a tea with lemon (including the lemon zest),  few pieces of ginger, honey, and sugar. This was her mom's recipe, and it seemed to soothe whenever she had the coughs.

She sat down and drank her tea. After it was all gone, she went over to the medicine cabinet and swallowed a few cold pills. She went back to her room and checked her phone. It's 6:30 already! I need to leave NOW or else I'll be late for work!

She changed into a gray blazer over a white blouse with a black pencil skirt on the bottom. She grabbed her bag, phone, and wallet and ran out the door in lightning speed. She went into her car and sped off immediately.

She quickly walked into the building where her work was and sat down in her little secretary office. I'm not late! she thought as she looked around. She began coughing, and she realized that she forgot to go buy some cough drops at the market.

Shin Dongwoo, or CNU, was her manager and she was his secretary. She had been working for him for five years now, and he liked her a lot. He knew they had a platonic relationship as a boss and worker, but he couldn't help the feelings he had been feeling for her lately.

"Hey, Shirli!" CNU said.

Shirli bowed out of respect. "Hi, boss," she said with a cute smile.

CNU returned the smile before walking back into his own office.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter