Cool(?) Kai ♡ -- for Kailuris

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwang Mingi (Kailuris)

EXO's Kim Jongin (Kai)

BG Music: The Star (Korean Ver) by EXO

"Why are you still with him? He's so cold and arrogant. Look at the way he walks!" two girls in Mingi's class complained to her. They were talking about her boyfriend, who happened to be in the most popular group of guys, EXO-K.

A soft smile appeared on Mingi's lips. She shrugged playfully. "I don't know." Oh, if only they saw how he really acts. She giggled to herself.

The first bell rang, causing a bunch of people to rush inside the classroom before the teacher took roll. The two girls returned to their seats in the middle of the class. Mingi sat in the back, waiting for her boyfriend to come.

When he entered the door, his eyes immediately went to her. He gave a little smirk, happy that she was here today as well. He walked lazily over to her desk and sat besides her, sitting in a comfortable position. Underneath the desk, he secretly grabbed her hand.

"Hey, love," Kai whispered.

Mingi smiled. "Hi, Jongin Oppa. Why are you late again?"

"We may have been playing cards in the cafeteria again during break?" Kai whispered with a shrug.

Mingi sighed and shook her head in response. "Come faster next time!"

"Okay, okay."

The class went on, and Kai never let go of her hand for the entire two hours. It was helpful how Mingi sat on the left, and she was left handed. Kai was right handed, which let them write while holding hands at the same time.

When class ended, they both packed up all their stuff. Mingi looked over to Kai's notebook to see doodles and random scribbles instead of notes. She sighed. "Oppa, you were supposed to take notes!"

"Eh," Kai shrugged. "I probably won't need them."

"There's a final coming up, Oppa." Mingi gave him a stern look.

Kai gave up. "Okay, okay. I'll copy down your notes when we get home. But in exchange, you have to come over tonight. Okay?"

Mingi laughed at his attempt to convince her to come over. "Alright." She went on her tip toes and lightly pecked his cheek. No one else was around to see the 'cold, arrogant' Kai blushing.

"You always know how to melt me, babe," Kai said with a smile.

Mingi returned his smile. "I know. Come on, let's go eat lunch."

Kai swung both her backpack over his shoulders as well as his own. He wrapped one hand around Mingi's shoulders and the other, he jammed in his pocket. He pulled her closer with the hand that was resting on her shoulders so that their bodies were right besides each other. Kai loved holding his girl like this. Whenever his girl was close, he would feel all giddy and happy inside, but he never showed it unless no one else was around. Mingi, who also felt this way, understood that he unconsciously wanted to keep up with his 'cool' image at school. That was just his personality. She was thankful that he made sure to always be besides her, though.

They walked over to her locker to get rid of their backpacks before heading over to the cafeteria. They got their food before walking over to the famous "EXO-K Table", and they sat down.

"Hey, Mingi Noona!" Sehun cheerfully said.

Mingi smiled seeing the only person in EXO-K that was younger than her. "Hi, Sehun ah. How was your day?"

"It was good! I got a pretty good grade on my math test and.." the bubbly maknae went on and on.

Kai sighed, slightly upset that Sehun could easily take away his g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter