Amusement Park ♡ -- warrior028

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Yenah (warrior028)

Co-ed School's Choi Sungmin

BG Music: Look At Me Now by Speed

"Are you done getting ready yet?" Yenah's friend, Jin Hyewon, asked on the phone.

"Almost! I'll be out in a few seconds," Yenah replied. She hung up the phone call and quickly finished some last minute touch-ups on her outfit.

What did I forget? Oh no! I know I forgot something! Yenah slowly scanned the top of her dresser, where all her daily necessesities were located.

Her eyes landed on the bottom of perfume that Hyewon gave her. She remembered what her best friend had told her when she gave it to her as a birthday present.

Wear this whenever you meet you-know-who.

Yenah smiled. That's what I forgot. She spritzed a bit of the perfume on her wrists and put her wrists to her neck. The fragrant was a perfect blend of fruits and flowers, making it smell not too sweet or fruity, but fresh. It matched her personality perfectly.

Once done, she took one last look at the mirror before she grabbed her shoulder bag and raced outside.

"You took so long! I'm tired already!" Hyewon exaggerated. Yenah laughed and entered Yenah's car. Being two years older than Yenah, Hyewon already had a license and a car to match. Yenah was yet to get a license, but it never mattered because all of her closest friends already had cars.

"You wore it," Hyewon said, recognizing the fragrant.

"Well, he's coming, isn't he?" Yenah said with a excited smile.

"Yup. And you know who else is coming?"

"Jongkook?"

"Yeah, but someone else is coming too!"

Confused, Yenah thought for a bit. "Someone else is coming?" She glanced over to see how excited her best friend looked. "No way, Taewoon Oppa is coming too?"

"Yes!" Hyewon squealed. "Jongkook invited him. Oh my god, Jongkook is amazing."

Hyewon squealed with her friend. "You can finally spend time with him! This is great."

"It will be," Hyewon said with a smile.

After a few minutes of thinking hopeful thoughts of what will happen today, they had finally arrived at the amusement park that was located on the outskirts of the city. They walked over to the entrance where they saw their three friends waiting for them besides a tree.

"Yo, what'up girls?" Sungmin playfully said.

"Stop trying to act cool. You'll embarass us," Hyewon said with an eye-roll, and Yenah laughed.

Hyewon then gave a big, thankful smile to her closest guy friend, Jongkook. He smiled back, knowing how amazing he was. She owes me so much! he thought.

"Hey Hyewon, Yenah," Taewoon coolly said.

"Hi oppa," the girls chorused.

"Shall we go in?" Jongkook asked, already feeling the thrill of the crazy rides.

"Yeah!" everyone said, and they piled into the park.

"Let's ride that! And that!" Yenah said. Everyone laughed at how excited the maknae was.

"We'll ride everything, don’t worry," Hyewon said with a chuckle.

To start off, the group rode some medium sized rides. Slowly, the intensity of the rides began to increase, and the lines got longer as well. For one ride, they were told that they had to wait an hour to ride it. However, it was deemed the best ride at the park, so it was a must.

"You should talk to him," Hyewon said quietly to Yenah.

"H-hi Sungmin oppa," Yenah said quietly.

Sungmin, usually being the loud one of their group, jumped in surprise. "O-oh, Yenah. Hi."

"Did you have a ride you liked so far?" Yenah asked, mentally slapping herself for asking such a stupid question.

"I personally liked that blue one. Yeah, it was cool," Sungmin said, rubbing his neck with his hand because of how nervous he felt.

"Oh, that one was kind of scary!" Yenah said.

Sungmin nodded, noticing the big gap between them, leaving Yenah off to the side of the line while he was in the line. Suddenly, a little kid that was riding a toy car zoomed past Yenah.

"WOOOOOOOOOO!" the kid said, a few seconds close to bumping into Yenah with the car.

Sungmin's eyes widened, as his hand automatically reached out to pull Yenah towards him so that she was basically in his arms. Once the kid was gone, he looked down at her in concern.

"Are you okay?"

Shocked at the proximity, Yenah slowly looked up. "Y-yeah, I am," she blushed. She then quickly backed up from him, but Sungmin stopped her.

"Stay on the inside," Sungmin said, switching places with her.

"Thanks, Oppa."

Behind them, the older three noticed what happened and started whispering amongst themselves.

"No way, does Sungmin like her too?" Hyewon asked.

"Too? Do you mean Yenah likes him?" Jongkook asked in shock.

"Bro, is it not obvious? I mean, look at how much she's blushing right now! If only Sungmin liked her, it would be perfect!" Hyewon quietly squealed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter