Bling Girl ♡ -- Lexxiluvkpop

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jung jinyoung

bling girl by b1a4

Song Aeri sighed dreamily as she daydreamed about her crush. When she arrived at school today, he gave her a sweet smile and greeted her, which made her feel million butterflies in her stomach. She admired his tall stature, his good looks, and his kind personality. He had recently dyed his hair to a soft brown color with a gray undertone to it. She thought that he looked good in any hair color, but this seemed to suit him so well. It matched very well with their light gray school uniform.

"Hey, Aeri," Mihyun greeted.

Aeri looked up and saw her friend, who was currently dating CNU.

"Hi," Aeri greeted. She then noticed that the class was filled up as the bell was just about to ring. She turned back to see Jinyoung. She half-expected and half-wanted him to notice her, but then she shook that thought away. He might like Ahrin, Yeoreum, or some other pretty girl, but not her.

Instead, to her disappointment, she saw that Yerim had come up to Jinyoung with a box of homemade chocolate. Aeri tried to filter out the background noise of all the students chatting in order to focus on their conversation.

"Jinyoung Oppa, I've liked you for a while. I stayed up all night making these chocolates for you. You can have them," Yerim said in a shy voice.

He's probably going to accept them. I mean, which guy doesn't secretly like Yerim? She's so cute, petite in frame, and she has a pretty face, Aeri thought. She was about to sigh when Jinyoung's words caught her ear.

"I'm sorry, Yerim. I actually like someone else right now. I can't accept your confession," Jinyoung said politely. "Your chocolates look really good though."

He said no! Aeri thought excitedly. Her eyes then widened. Then who could he possibly like? She didn't notice that when he said he liked someone else, he looked over to the back of Aeri's head because she was facing forward.

"You can have the chocolates," Yerim said in a slightly sad voice. "They were for you anyways."

Jinyoung gladly took them and placd them gently in his backpack. "Thank you, Yerim. I hope we can stay good friends."

Yerim retreated back to her seat just as the bell rang for class to start.

 

During lunch, Aeri was talking with her group of friends.

"Do you think I should stop liking Jinyoung?" she said with a pout.

Mihyun's eyes widened. "What? Why? He's totally into you!"

Aeri's shoulder slumped inwards. "I don't think so. All he does is make small talk with me, or some days he simply greets me. That's it. He talks to me the same way he talks to any other girl. Actually, scratch that. It's the same way he talks to any of his close friends, too."

"Aeri, he really does like you," another friend said, but nothing could get Aeri to believe it now.

"It's pointless..."

 

As Sandeul was walking past the girls, he accidently overheard their conversation. He quickly ran away from the scene as quietly as possible and he found CNU.

"HYUNG!" he said in a screaming whisper. "What do we do? Aeri is thinking about stopping her crush on Jinyoung Hyung!"

CNU, who was eating, almost spit out his food. "What?" he said in a shocked voice that was still quiet as a whisper. Jinyoung was on the same table as them, but thankfully he was too engrossed in a conversation with Baro.

"Yeah! She said it was pointless to like him!" Sandeul said with a panicked look on his face.

"That idiot," CNU said, referring to Jinyoung. "Why is he not confessing to her yet?" It's already been half a year since they were in this 'some' relationship. But no matter how many times they tell Jinyoung that Aeri likes him, Jinyoung wouldn't believe it.

"What are you guys talking about?" Gongchan, the youngest of their group, said curiously.

"We've got to do something to make Jinyoung confess to her," Sandeul said with a now determined look on his face.

"Oh! I want to help!" Gongchan said, raising his hand so they could 'pick' on him.

CNU pushed Gongchan's head to the side in a gentle manner. "Silly. Of course you're helping."

"Okay, here's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter