Dae Appa ♡ -- for ilovejunhong

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Jieun (ilovejunhong)

BAP's Jung Daehyun

BG Music: 하지마 (Stop It) by BAP

"We're going to the zoo! With Yumi's family!" Jieun excitedly announced to her family. Her family of three consisted of her husband, Daehyun, and their two year old daughter, Hana. Jieun was especially excited because her best friend's family was going as well.

"YAAAY!" her daughter cheered.

Jieun dressed Hana in warm clothes and packed all the things they need into a navy Jansport backpack. Daehyun gladly took it from her and put it on. Once they were ready, they headed off to the nearby zoo.

They waited in front of the entrance booth until Yumi and her family came. The couple came each holding one of their son's hands.

"Jieun ah! It's been so long!" Yumi said as she ran over to give her best friend a hug.

Jieun nodded. "It has! How are you and Youngjae?"

Yumi blushed. "We're doing well. And you and Daehyun?"

"Same," Daehyun answered. He turned to Youngjae. "Hey, how are you man?"

"Good, good. Taking care of a kid is harder than I thought," he confessed.

Daehyun chuckled and patted his friend on the shoulder. "I'm with you on that." The two fathers turned to look at their kids.

"I'm Jinwoo! I'm two! What's your name?" Youngjae's son, Jinwoo, boldly asked.

Hana was a bit more on the shy side. "I-i'm Hana and I'm two too," she quietly said.

The fathers chuckled at the little kids' interactions. After the two moms had caught up on some things, the two families headed inside the zoo.

The two kids got really excited. They began to run over to see the different kinds of animals. Worried about them getting lost, Daehyun and Youngjae made sure to chase after them and trail behind them.

"Let's go look at the tigers!" Jinwoo said.

Hana, who was becoming a bit more comfortable with this fellow two year old, nodded her head. "Okay!"

Jinwoo grabbed her hand and they raced over to the tiger pen.

Daehyun saw this and grew a little irritated. "You know, Youngjae, if they weren't two years old, I would've hunt your son down."

Youngjae chuckled. "Now you're just jealous Hana has another guy in her life other than you."

Daehyun socked Youngjae's stomach and walked away, leaving Youngjae to double over in pain. The girls laughed at him, and Youngjae whined, "Don't laugh at me, Yeobo!"

"Sorry, but that was funny, Oppa. You know I love you," Yumi chuckled.

"Sure, sure," Youngjae replied.

All morning, the kids went around to see all the interesting animals while the parents followed behind them as they conversed among

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter