White T-Shirt ♡ -- for TongueL

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Minyoung (TongueL)

Kim Myungsoo (L) of Infinite

BG Music: Going Crazy by Infinite F

“HAHA YOU LOSE!” Lee Sungyeol, who was surprisingly a high schooler, said as he pointed at his best friend while teasing him.

They just made a bet. And like always, they betted over something extreme and big, so that the bet was more entertaining. And his best friend just lost, which meant he was going to do something he hasn’t done for five years.

Confess.

Myungsoo dropped his face on the lunch table. Then he brought his face up. “How do you expect me to do this? I haven’t been able to confess for five years. Five!”

Sungyeol smiled. “That’s why this time, I made sure to win the bet so I could have a reason to force you to bet. I’m pretty smart, aren’t I.”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and pointed at Sungyeol while looking at his other friend, Sungjong. “I can’t deal with him. Tell me why he’s my best friend again.”

Next to Sungjong, Woohyun laughed. “Because you guys are always together? And he knows all your secrets?”

“I shouldn’t have told him about her,” Myungsoo said, face palming himself.

Sungyeol smirked. “Even if you didn’t tell me, I would’ve known. You are the most obvious person alive!”

Myungsoo glared at him. “You’re not making this confession an easy thing to do, jerk.”

His best friend shrugged. “Better now than never.”

He sighed. I know. I waited too long to confess, Myungsoo thought. He would never admit that out loud though.

Sungyeol started laughing at Myungsoo’s misery, which made Myungsoo even more upset. He slowly lifted his camera that was always around his neck and snapped a shot of Sungyeol laughing.

“When my best friend is the most detestable,” Myungsoo said out loud, earning a few snickers from Woohyun and Sungjong.

Sungyeol finally finished laughing, and they began to start coming up with ways to help Myungsoo confess.

 

When school ended, Minyoung off the school campus and rode the bus for a few miles until she reached her destination. She got off and walked into a building that had a sign that read ‘Sunny Orphanage’. She enjoyed spending her time here and helping out with the kids. She would wait for the entire week to pass until it was finally Friday, which was the day she came every week to volunteer. She loved it, and the kids loved her. Not to mention the people who worked there were thankful for her help.

She walked straight to the play room where she knew all the kids were playing.

“Unni’s here!” Yerim, age two, exclaimed, as she dropped everything in her hand and raced to give Minyoung a hug. Minyoung picked her up and twirled her a bit before setting her down and bending down to meet the little girl’s eyes.

“How was your week?” Minyoung asked.

 

With his guitar, Myungsoo stepped in the orphanage that his mom owned. He liked spending time here as well because he absolutely adored little kids, especially Yerim and Haneul. Those two two-year-olds always brightened up his week, no matter how hard or tiring it was. Just seeing the little kids at the orphanage reenergized him and made his mood ten times better.

He smiled as he thought of what he planned today. He was planning to confess while he walked his crush home like he always did. He had bought her favorite chocolate and also some flowers that were in her favorite color. He couldn’t wait.

After putting the flowers and chocolate away in a closet, he walked into the play room to see that his favorite kid was talking to his crush, Minyoung. He stood by as saw the twinkle of joy in her eyes. He knew she loved spending time with kids. He could see it, just as anyone else would.

He propped up his guitar on a wall and waited until Yerim was done with her long story and went back to playing with her toys. He smiled to see that Haneul came to play with Yerim.

 Minyoung finally looked up and jumped in surprise when she saw Myungsoo. She didn’t realize that he had entered the room.

“When’d you come, Oppa?” Minyoung asked. She stood up from her crouching position and faced him with a smile.

A smile crept up on Myungsoo’s face to match Minyoung’s. “While Yerim was telling you a story.”

Minyoung chuckled. “She does talk a lot, but it’s good that she knows how speak easily.”

Myungsoo smiled and nodded, before the other kids noticed him and attacked him with a hug.

“Myungsoo hyung!” Haneul yelled.

Myungsoo patted Haneul’s hair. “Hey.”

“Will you and Minyoung noona stay here for a long time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter