Pepero Day ♡ -- _lovefool21

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chunji of teen top

5 seasons by teen top

Chunji walked to school with a determined heart. He looked around and saw many new couples that had recently confessed to each other. There were many exchanges of this particular snack called Pepero. That was because today was Pepero Day (11.11). It was a tradition for people to give a box of Pepero to their crush or loved one. It was usually the day where many people confessed, and that was what Chunji wanted to do. He smiled with the thought of the box of Pepero that was currently sitting in his backpack.

He walked to his homeroom and saw his crush was already there. Kim Seulyoung, he thought. I hope you accept me today. He walked over to his seat, not forgetting to greet her with a warm smile which she gladly returned.

Chunji met Seulyoung when her best friend, Yerim, started dating one of his closest friends, Changjo, last year. Since then, Seulyoung and Yerim joined their table, which consisted of six boys that were considered very popular at the school. Despite their popularity, they were six down-to-earth boys with dorky sides that made them very enjoyable to be around. Although Seulyoung felt a bit intimidated by their popularity, their quirky humorous sides helped her open up to them. Soon enough, the eight of them grew an unshakable friendship. Along the way, Chunji found himself falling for Seulyoung. Her bubbly personality that was hidden by her shy side never failed to make him smile. And finally, after months of hiding his crush on her, he decided to finally confess to her.

"Seulyoung! Look what Changjo Oppa gave me!" Yerim exclaimed as she rushed over to Seulyoung's desk.

Seulyoung looked at the box of Pepero in her friend's hand. She was genuinely happy for her friend. "That's so sweet of him. Are you spending the rest of the day with him?"

Yerim nodded. "Yup! We're going to a pasta restaurant later. It's so sweet how he knows I like pasta!" Yerim squealed in joy.

Seulyoung chuckled. "Of course he should know. You guys have been dating for almost a year now."

Her friend giggled. "I know. I'm so lucky."

"You are!" Seulyoung replied.

"I think it's time for my best friend to get a boyfriend, am I right?" Yerim said in a suggestive tone. She glanced over at Chunji who she knew was listening in on their conversation.

"No one would like me though," Seulyoung said. If only he liked me back, she thought, before shaking it off. It's impossible.

"I bet someone does," Yerim said.

 The bell cut their conversation off, indicating that class was to start. Yerim went back to her seat before the teache came in, starting the lecture for the day.

 

Hours passed and it was finally time for lunch. Instead of walking to the lunch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter