Miracles in December ♡ -- for 940116_

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Seulgi (940116_)

EXO's Byun Baekhyun

BG Music: 12월의 기적 Miracles in December (Korean Ver) by EXO

Drop drop. The winter rain was falling. The photo in his hands was getting wet. But not because of the tears.

He was crying.

It was a cold December day nearing Christmas. But he was nowhere near the joyful mood that everyone else was in.

He stared at the picture of him with his arms around that one girl. His girl. His world. His life. But she was now his ex.

He had dated this girl for three years during high school. After a year of having a good friendship and being close classmates, Baekhyun began developing feelings for this girl, and she did as well. He finally had the guts to ask her out, and they were the most envious campus couple. Since they were good friends already, they had that close best friend-like relationship that every girl wanted. They were inseparatable and always looked out for each other. In short, they were perfect for each other.

The two also sang duets, which was why they were known across the school. They were both extremely talented. Baekhyun would play the piano, she would play guitar, and they both would sing. Every talent show that was out there, this couple would win first place.

But one day, the famous and rich company called SMent came and scouted Baekhyun for their new boy group. A scout heard Baekhyun singing alone on one talent show, which was the day his girlfriend had lost her voice because of her sickness. He performed alone, and the scout happened to find out about him. Knowing that her boyfriend enjoyed singing, she made him join SM and become a trainee. Everything was good, until SM found out about his relationship. And that's when everything went downfall.

EXO's manager made them break up right before the group called EXO debuted. Baekhyun didn't want to at all, but he was stuck in a ten year contract with this company. The manager forced him to, before Lee Soo Man could find out about the relationship. The breakup was one of many tears that ended with two badly broken hearts.

And four years later, Baekhyun is still like this. Still heartbroken. Still upset with the company. Still in love.

He badly wanted to at least keep in contact with her, but the manager forbid him to have any connections with her whatsoever. Baekhyun hated this. He felt chained up and locked in a room with no air. With no real emotions, he continued singing and dancing in this group, wanting the ten years to be over.

I hate this. I miss her.

He felt his phone vibrate. It was a text from Chanyeol, telling him that a new trainee had joined. He wiped off all the tears on his face and pocketed the picture in a safe place before walking back into the SM building.

Just as he was about to open up the door to the dance room, he felt hands wrap around his eyes. He knew it was his best friend, Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol, what are you doing?" he asked.

"I want you to hear the trainees voice before you can see what the trainee looks like. Seriously, you'll be shocked by this trainee's voice," Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun sighed. "Alright."

Music began to play, and the trainee began singing.

That place where the memories were

The warmth left at the end of my hand

You are there, there, your smell, your face

Please look at me, at me, I feel you like this, feel you, feel you, feel you

I got the way you talk with effort, I got your smile with effort, I got you with effort

Baekhyun froze. "That voice..." He pulled Chanyeol's hand off of his eyes and ran towards the dance room. He swung open the door, and the voice stopped singing. He met eyes with the trainee.

"Seulgi." It was the person he wanted to see the most. He ran towards her and embraced her.

He felt her arms circle his waist. "Baekhyun oppa." Her voice trembled with oncoming tears. Baekhyun began to cry hearing her call his name like that.

Chanyeol walked in, confused as ever. "Uhh.. Hyung? Why are you holding the new trainee like that? By the way, that trainee happens to be my step-brother's cousin. You might not want an angry thirty year old guy coming after you..."

"Chanyeol. It's her," Baekhyun said, turning to his best friend without letting go of Seulgi, in fear that he might lose her again.

Chanyeol's eyes widened in shock. "Your high sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter