Kris Appa ♡ -- for EJJoey90

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Evie (EJJoey90)

EXO's Wu Yifan (Kris)

BG Music: History (Chinese Ver) by EXO

A loud cry erupted through the Wu house. It was surprising how such a loud noise could come from a tiny, 22 month old baby girl.

"UMMAAAA!" the baby Jia cried.

Kris panicked. Oh no, oh no. If Evie sees, she's going to kill me! She wanted me to bond with the kids, not get them to hate me! He picked up the baby toy that he had stepped on and broke. He tried to piece the toy back together, but it just would not work.

He tried to think of another solution to stop Jia from crying. He remembered seeing his wife holding the baby and patting her back whenever she would cry. He picked Jia up and tried to mimic his wife's actions.

"Please stop crying, Jia. I'll buy you a new toy. No, I would buy you the entire toy store if you would just stop crying!" he begged.

This resulted in an opposite effect; she started crying even harder and wailed even louder. "UMMAAAAAAAA!"

Kris struggled, trying to calm the baby down. This is why I shouldn't be left alone with the baby. She hates me! Kris complained. However, he felt guilty for not being able to spend as much time with his wife and daughter because of his work. Being a busy idol, he could not make as much time for his family. He hated it, but he had to make some money some way or another.

If only I could sing as well as Luhan Hyung, Kris thought. Why do I have to be a rapper? My deep voice probably scares my own daughter.

"I'm sorry, Jia," Kris said softly. Once hearing her dad's voice, Jia seemed to cry more. Kris mentally facepalmed. Ugh.

The sound of the front door unlocking was heard. Evie walked through the door in a rush. She was a famous TV announcer and she had just came from work, so she was wearing her outfit.

Once Jia saw her mom, she started squirming, wanting to get out of the tall male's arms. Kris ran over to Evie and handed her their daughter.

In a quick second, Evie was able to calm her down. Jia quietly lay in her mom's arms, acting as if she had not just screamed and cried for the past hour.

"What did you do this time?" Evie asked.

"Nothing!" Kris defended himself. Evie gave him a look, which caused Kris to sigh.

"Alright," he said. "I stepped on her toy and broke it."

Evie was confused. "Why would she cry if a toy was broken?" She gasped when she realized something. "Unless you broke her favorite toy? Kris!"

Kris held his hands up, making a barricade between him and his wife. "I'm sorry, Evie! It was just there under my foot. I di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter