Arrangements ♡ -- for TongueL

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Minyoung (TongueL)

Infinite's Kim Myungsoo (L)

BG Music: Love U Like U by L & Kim Yerim

Many companies in Korea were well known and had a large intake of money in the industry, but two companies were at the top of the pyramid. The Park Clothings were the most expensive, well known, high quality brand clothing company in Korea. They sold everything from clothes to brand handbags, and everything in between. They owned various shopping malls all across the country. Kim Jewerly was also a big company. They sold the best jewelry in the country. It was equally as big and powerful as the Park Clothings.

Park Jungwon had to daughters. The elder one, named Park Seyoung, was rude, snobby, and unmannerly. Her younger sister, however, was the image of a perfect daughter. She was kind, smart, and well-mannered. Mr. and Mrs. Park grew upset with Seyoung and her rude attitudes that they would also mention Minyoung as their daughter and Seyoung as her sister, even though Seyoung was older. Both daughters, however, were very pretty and definitely matched all the fashionable clothes that their company sells.

And one day, the Mr. Park had an important announcement to make over dinner. "Minyoung ah, you're turning nineteen this year. I think it's a suitable age to marry. Mr. Kim who owns Kim Jewelry had proposed a merge with our two companies. In the letter, he had mentioned that he had a son, and that his son was turning twenty-two this year. Have you heard of Kim Myungsoo?"

Minyoung's eyes sparkled. "Am I getting married soon?" She had to admit, she would love to marry Kim Myungsoo before. Among all the heirs of the big companies, he was well-known for his gentle personality and good looks. She had seen him a couple times at the campus of Seoul National University, and they had a couple elective classes together. She did have a little crush on him.

"You mean THE Kim Myungsoo sshi? The one that has a good looking face?" Seyoung gasped. "Appa! I want to marry him! That kid over there isn't even twenty. I'm twenty-one. Would it not be fair if I, the older sister, get married first?"

"Be quiet," the King said. "This does not involve you in any way. If you had expected me to allow you to marry such a gentleman like Kim Myungsoo, you should learn to not disappoint me. You would go off and waste all of our money. There are people on this planet who can't even imagine what it would be like having this opportunity spend money as freely as they'd like, let alone waste it. And also, everyday you would ditch your classes. You're in the same grade as Minyoung, even though you are two years older than her. And what? You want to marry Kim Myungsoo, the smartest heir of the richest jewelry company?"

Seyoung rolled her eyes and said a very unladylike curse.

"Park Seyoung!" Mrs. Park turned her head towards her eldest daughter. "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. Matter of fact, if you're done eating, you may go. We'll discuss this privately with Minyoung."

Seyoung scoffed before walking out of the dining room and heading towards her own bedroom.

Mrs. Park turned her attention to her younger daughter. "Now, Minyoung ah, how about it?"

Minyoung looked into her mother's eyes. "Umma, Unni should get married first. It doesn't make me feel good knowing that I will marry before Unni. And also, I still haven't got the chance to do things that I wanted to do before I get married? I still haven't gone across the country to hand out food, clothing, and money. I still haven't got to go on a trip to the other countries. Umma, I'm so unexperienced. How can I marry now?"

Mr. Park smiled. "My daughter, you always know how to make me proud of you. You can do all of that with Kim Myungsoo, alright? I want you to marry him so we can combine our companies and be even stronger. Can you please listen to your father's request just once?"

Minyoung nodded. "If it's for you, Father, I will. But still, please let Seyoung Unni marry first. I will agree to marry Kim Myungsoo sshi once Unni marries herself."

Mrs. Park reached out and her daughter's head. "Alright, Minyoung ah. We will marry her first, just for you."

 

Because the three heirs had to go to college, the Parks met up with the Kims without their children. They talked over a nice lunch in a five star restaurant and signed the contract papers for the merge. Both parents were equally excited about this merge, and they knew that the four would enjoy meetings like this.

They were too excited, that they had ordered Minyoung to get to know Myungsoo a bit more on a shopping date over the phone. Minyoung was with her sister because their classes had ended. Being the older sister, Seyoung had to drive her younger sister home, much to her discomfort. When they had called Minyoung, the two were on their way home. Seyoung had overheard what their parents had told Minyoung to do, and she begged them to let her come along because who knows? Maybe he'll like her more than Minyoung. Their parents knew that was never going to happen and said it was useless, but at Minyoung's request they agreed.

The two girls arrived at one of their company's shopping malls in Seoul. Seyoung gave her keys to the valet parker as Minyoung carefully came out of the car. Seyoung walked off, leaving Minyoung to chase after her sister so they could be together, not separate. Seyoung rolled her eyes when Minyoung came besides her.

"You're so annoying," Seyoung said.

Minyoung ignored the hateful comment, and the two began walking to the cafe that their parents had told them to go to.

Once there, they saw Myungsoo at a table with three drinks. The girls' parents had told him what the girls usually drink, so h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter